Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the entry level that closed sept 2013 is doing things a lil different? .... still no offer or EOD?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      I guess the entry level that closed sept 2013 is doing things a lil different? .... still no offer or EOD?
      The entry level from '13 expired. I applied at 12:05am the night it opened so that could explain it. Probably one of the first few to get an app in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• [QUOTE=dh3521;3735041]The entry level from '13 expired. I applied at 12:05am the night it opened so that could explain it. Probably one of the first few to get an app in.

HAHAHAHA. not sure what ya mean? .... I guess what im saying is, so many are still in the hiring process for 14 and 15 announcements who have locations and EODs, yet as I move through the 13 announcement at drunk special needs snail speed, no location (other than NW/N border) or EOD as of yet... everything completed but final PFT/ UA sample (phys, PFT-1, VBT, SI, POLY, GB, MED, all done)

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
          The lady in SU told me that if people have already cleared medical, pft1, SI, and the poly, they're going ahead and offering them jobs. Now I'm not sure if this just a particular region or not. I applied for the SWB, so it might just be this region. But maybe not. She didn't say. Just be prepared to get a job offer the day you do your polygraph.
          Yep its true. They told us at our poly in July that some of us would get EODs afterwards. I got a call from MHC 30 mins after passing but they said I had to clear my medical and I'm good to go.

But of course my medical is taking 2+ months to clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
            Ughh. Didn't see anything. Was that the announcement for the entry level GS-07/09 position that closed on 9/2/15?
            I didn't get anything from HSI either

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
              Yep its true. They told us at our poly in July that some of us would get EODs afterwards. I got a call from MHC 30 mins after passing but they said I had to clear my medical and I'm good to go.

But of course my medical is taking 2+ months to clear.
              That's all I'm waiting for too. Mine's just an eye exam, though, so I hope that will clear pretty fast.
              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                I didn't get anything from HSI either
                I even asked over in the HSI/ICE Announcement forum and nobody over there had heard anything either. Must have been just a very few referrals that were sent out.
                "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm a 15-1 applicant for Newark/JFK and already passed the written, VBT, interview, fingerprints and e-quip. Just waiting on the BI and poly. With the new announcement out now, Queens (LaGuardia) would be much closer to home for me but I'm hesitant to give up my spot for the other 2 locations in 15-1 by applying for Queens.

Can any of you explain the process of reapplying? If I apply for Queens and don't get it because it fills up, am I out of the race completely or am I given a second shot at either Newark or JFK?

Comment

• Passed PFT2 yesterday. For those in the process, stay positive and keep training.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• R
                      Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                      It seems like they're going to start expediting the process, possibly due to the end of the fiscal year. I had my poly on Wednesday and passed. The poly examiner told me that it's likely that I would get a call that night offering me an EOD and academy date. Sure enough, when I got home I got called from the scheduling unit with a job offer. I'm in a concurrent application process with both BPA and CBPO. For some reason, BPA accepted my medical, but CBPO didn't because they didn't get my corrected near vision (I didn't have any reading glasses with me when I went to the physical). So they gave me a job offer for BPA with an academy date of Oct. 22. I declined because I didn't want the locations they gave me (Marfa, Presidio, or Eagle Pass), but they did tell me that they're giving me El Paso for CBPO, which is what I want. They told me as soon as I get that eye exam submitted and it clears medical, they would be offering me a position. Prior to Wednesday, I hadn't even started my BI, but as soon as I passed the poly, they initiated it and my investigator called me last night. He said that it's an expedited case so he has to get it done in the next few days. The process ground to a halt for several months, and then, suddenly, in the space of a few days, I'm looking at a potential offer within the next few weeks. So be ready folks. The process might speed up here over the next few weeks. And just FYI, I'm an initial 15-1 applicant and reapplied under 15-4 to get El Paso.
                      I am also in El Paso, hoping to get stationed in El Paso! I'm a 15-2 applicant and On the BI stage! Hopefully this is good news for some of us in this region 👍👍
                      CBPO

Applied: 5/02/15
                      External Assessment: 6/02/15
                      TSL: 6/30/15
                      NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
                      Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
                      VBT/SI: 08/04/15
                      SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
                      POLY: 11/03/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferdinand View Post
                        Hey everyone, I'm a 15-1 applicant for Newark/JFK and already passed the written, VBT, interview, fingerprints and e-quip. Just waiting on the BI and poly. With the new announcement out now, Queens (LaGuardia) would be much closer to home for me but I'm hesitant to give up my spot for the other 2 locations in 15-1 by applying for Queens.

Can any of you explain the process of reapplying? If I apply for Queens and don't get it because it fills up, am I out of the race completely or am I given a second shot at either Newark or JFK?

If you read the new announcement completely where the locations section is at you'll see that Queens IS JFK!! so there is no need to reapply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                          If you read the new announcement completely where the locations section is at you'll see that Queens IS JFK!! so there is no need to reapply.
                          That's what I thought too. Cause I saw that JFK is in queens and I don't think LaGuardia is an international airport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                            Passed PFT2 yesterday. For those in the process, stay positive and keep training.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
                            Wow! Congrats on passing the thing I'm fearing the most ...any insight on the pft-2?

Comment

• Good hearing great things to those who are also going for the SWB like myself but its been quiet on my end until yesterday since now I'm finally in the security office. I'm hoping things do pick up in a way but then again a little nervous to get to the pft-2 stage

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                                Wow! Congrats on passing the thing I'm fearing the most ...any insight on the pft-2?
                                Practice, practice, practice. Stay positive and focused. Keep in mind you only get a five minute rest between each test and if it's raining, you run in the rain.
                                Lilab turn on pm
                                Last edited by Anillo631; 09-18-2015, 05:31 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4465 users online. 230 members and 4235 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X