X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
    Yup, they need 100 bodies

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
    Where did the 100 bodies information come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by BK8675309 View Post
      Finally got that BI green check mark... Whew!!! Only thing left is drug test (happening tomorrow). Anyone have an approx time frame on how soon after I could be called? I know that gets asked a million times...
      So happy for you... Can you share your timeline?

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
        Interesting to see Miami on the list....
        I really want to reapply under Miami but I'm nervous the process will be more lengthy than it already is.

Comment

• Anyone here going to Boston? I'm starting wth ICE out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
            I really want to reapply under Miami but I'm nervous the process will be more lengthy than it already is.
            It is definitely something you need to really think about. I reapplied and it took me 8-9 weeks to just get back in the process. It is very slow when you reapply. So unless you really want a location, I personally don't think it is worth it.

Comment

It is definitely something you need to really think about. I reapplied and it took me 8-9 weeks to just get back in the process. It is very slow when you reapply. So unless you really want a location, I personally don't think it is worth it.
              I've almost reapplied twice and both times decided not to. I'm at the tail end and although I'd rather have a location closer to home I don't want to take any chances on altering my chances or timeline.

Comment

\

Thank you for shedding some light and info... On second thought I think i'll just stick with my current location

Comment

• Hi everyone! I hope everyone is blessed.
                  I've been keeping myself busy to kind of forget about the waiting. I see Miami is in the new announcement; so I guess they still need people for Miami. I'm still hopeful. Waiting for that call.

Comment

• This gives me a lot hope as I'm in the SU waiting for Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                      \

Thank you for shedding some light and info... On second thought I think i'll just stick with my current location
                      No problem. Sorry to share the bad news. I wish I would have known that before I reapplied.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

First time posting here, so this is everything about me. I am an 13-1 applicant. Originally, I applied to Florida and Caribbean GEO but then received an e-mail offering to switch to another location because of the opportunity to "speed-up" the process. So I switched to Central East Coast. I was even offered to select a specific Duty Location among the Central East Coast region. I selected Baltimore, MD. I recently completed all the pre-employment process and on 8/25/2015 was referred to the Scheduling Unit for my EOD.

-Does anyone else is waiting to Enter-on-Duty (EOD) on Baltimore, MD?

-What is the average waiting time for an EOD?

-Does anyone know an estimated waiting time to enter on duty on Baltimore, MD?

-Any academy dates starting soon?

-Who is willing to "switch" duty location with me?

Many questions, and probably few answers. But as you all know, this process is long and frustrating, I feel so close to becoming a CBPO and yet so far. As I stated, I completed all my pre-employment process and I was referred to the scheduling unit on 8/25/2015.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
                        Last edited by louisdiver; 09-17-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Other than me calling and confirming my status yesterday CASS has now updated and I'm now in the o"SECURITY OFFICE". Does anyone know when they will possibly schedule my poly or my BI will call me?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                            Other than me calling and confirming my status yesterday CASS has now updated and I'm now in the o"SECURITY OFFICE". Does anyone know when they will possibly schedule my poly or my BI will call me?
                            2-9 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                              2-9 weeks
                              Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by louisdiver View Post
                                Hello everyone,

First time posting here, so this is everything about me. I am an 13-1 applicant. Originally, I applied to Florida and Caribbean GEO but then received an e-mail offering to switch to another location because of the opportunity to "speed-up" the process. So I switched to Central East Coast. I was even offered to select a specific Duty Location among the Central East Coast region. I selected Baltimore, MD. I recently completed all the pre-employment process and on 8/25/2015 was referred to the Scheduling Unit for my EOD.

-Does anyone else is waiting to Enter-on-Duty (EOD) on Baltimore, MD?

-What is the average waiting time for an EOD?

-Does anyone know an estimated waiting time to enter on duty on Baltimore, MD?

-Any academy dates starting soon?

-Who is willing to "switch" duty location with me?

Many questions, and probably few answers. But as you all know, this process is long and frustrating, I feel so close to becoming a CBPO and yet so far. As I stated, I completed all my pre-employment process and I was referred to the scheduling unit on 8/25/2015.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
                                Congrats on moving forward. I too was a 13-1 applicant and had to change from Florida geo last year. I've sinced EOD'd. What other locations did they give you to chose from within the central east coast area?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9023 users online. 432 members and 8591 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X