300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
    Anyone know how the funding works? Do they wait until they have the funding and then get the ball rolling, or do they have everything lined up and the minute Oct. 1st hits, the pipeline starts flowing again?
    Not to be a Debbie Downer but I've seen October 1st and it all comes to a crashing halt too......

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      Not to be a Debbie Downer but I've seen October 1st and it all comes to a crashing halt too......
      Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
        Hahahaha
        Ha, you know what I mean.... Budget freeze and out come the famous emails " due to budgetary constraints "...... "Please apply again"

Comment

• Well I'm for SW ports and I'm at a complete stand still. I know I haven't waited long at all so I understand the frustration from those who still are waiting. But I'm not sure if to be concerned due to my first E-Qip was rejected and I was given a chance to correct and send back by the new deadline date which was the 4th of Sept. in which I did and I was instructed to email and an automatic email would be sent back well I realized I never rcvd a confirmation back so I sent another 2 wks after and this time I did rcv a confirmation email but no response yet. Any insight ?Anyone TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
            Ha, you know what I mean.... Budget freeze and out come the famous emails " due to budgetary constraints "...... "Please apply again"
            Oh man 😳, did you get that email last buget freeze? I didn't receive any type of communication during the last one freeze. All in all, I really hope thats not the case for any of us, come Oct 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
              Well I'm for SW ports and I'm at a complete stand still. I know I haven't waited long at all so I understand the frustration from those who still are waiting. But I'm not sure if to be concerned due to my first E-Qip was rejected and I was given a chance to correct and send back by the new deadline date which was the 4th of Sept. in which I did and I was instructed to email and an automatic email would be sent back well I realized I never rcvd a confirmation back so I sent another 2 wks after and this time I did rcv a confirmation email but no response yet. Any insight ?Anyone TIA

Somethings like that (Corrections, derogatory information and etc) will certainly slow down the processing. I cant recall exactly how long the duration was from the time submitted mine and the time I was notified to meet with my investigator, but I can imagine it was quite a while considering it took my process 2 years and 3 months before I finally got my location and was referred to SU (Gov't had two freezes and one shutdown during the time period as well). Some people are similar to my case, some took less time. Its all a big guessing game haha. If you submitted it back, they got it. "No news is good news"

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                Well I'm for SW ports and I'm at a complete stand still. I know I haven't waited long at all so I understand the frustration from those who still are waiting. But I'm not sure if to be concerned due to my first E-Qip was rejected and I was given a chance to correct and send back by the new deadline date which was the 4th of Sept. in which I did and I was instructed to email and an automatic email would be sent back well I realized I never rcvd a confirmation back so I sent another 2 wks after and this time I did rcv a confirmation email but no response yet. Any insight ?Anyone TIA
                I'm an SWB applicant also, and I have the poly tomorrow, so my process seems to still be moving. After that, all I have left is the BI and drug screen.
                "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                  Somethings like that (Corrections, derogatory information and etc) will certainly slow down the processing. I cant recall exactly how long the duration was from the time submitted mine and the time I was notified to meet with my investigator, but I can imagine it was quite a while considering it took my process 2 years and 3 months before I finally got my location and was referred to SU (Gov't had two freezes and one shutdown during the time period as well). Some people are similar to my case, some took less time. Its all a big guessing game haha. If you submitted it back, they got it. "No news is good news"
                  Thanks for the feedback I knew it was going to be a set back buy didn't think this long...but you are right "no news is good news" fingers crossed thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                    I'm an SWB applicant also, and I have the poly tomorrow, so my process seems to still be moving. After that, all I have left is the BI and drug screen.
                    Wow that's awesome good to know some of us still moving along at a good pace best of luck!

Comment

• Finally got the Check mark for Medical and Fitness!

Comment

• I received my divorce papers signed by a judge yesterday, I'm also currently going through my background investigation. Does anyone know if I should let my investigator know?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
                          I received my divorce papers signed by a judge yesterday, I'm also currently going through my background investigation. Does anyone know if I should let my investigator know?

Have you already met with your investigator? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. It'll fall into the scope of your next 5 year re-investigation. If you haven't met with your investigator, then, yes, you will need to inform him/her of any changes since you filled out the SF-86/E-qip.
                          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                            Have you already met with your investigator? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. It'll fall into the scope of your next 5 year re-investigation. If you haven't met with your investigator, then, yes, you will need to inform him/her of any changes since you filled out the SF-86/E-qip.
                            Alright thanks a lot for the information.

Comment

• My investigator met with my exhusband so you will probably have to tell them. They will probably meet with your exwife at some point. Hope you are friendly with each other.
                              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                              Application- 7/23/2014
                              Written exam - 9/24/2015
                              NOR: 10/31/2014
                              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                              NOPA- 5/4/2015
                              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                              EOD: 10/26/15
                              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
                                Anyone know how the funding works? Do they wait until they have the funding and then get the ball rolling, or do they have everything lined up and the minute Oct. 1st hits, the pipeline starts flowing again?
                                It is very likely that there won't even be a budget on Oct 1st.

FB

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9987 users online. 463 members and 9524 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X