300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
    PHSeaBee, I don't know how you do it, brother. I'm still within the same year in which I applied and I'm already going nuts from waiting.
    Oh my Brother tevance, it's not by choice... I fill out the apps and let it take it's course one day the Lord will take notice of my poor rotting soul.............................. I hope?

Comment

• I'm waiting on puerto rico and now with my luck a meteor is supposed to hit puerto rico 😭😭😭

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• No news. Hoping news starts to pick up with the new fiscal year edging closer. If it doesn't start moving then, I might take this other job offer.
        All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
        14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
        Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
        Provisional Clearance: June 4th
        Still waiting

Comment

• For what it's worth, I passed on a good gig awaiting an eod with usss .... Sequesture came and so did the budget email. 4 years later and I'm still trying to leave....
          Take what comes as it come is my advise

Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
          No news. Hoping news starts to pick up with the new fiscal year edging closer. If it doesn't start moving then, I might take this other job offer.
          Last edited by PHSeaBee; 09-11-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilray242002 View Post
            Thanks. By the way are you 15-1 or 15-2? Im 15-2 waiting to be scheduled for poly. I sent by eqip on 08/19/15

Same here waiting sent my E-Qip in Aug. and haven't heard a thing....waiting for poly call no rush....working on my run and push ups meanwhile.15-2 applicant

Comment

• 10 days since I've sent my eqip. and nothing but I'm super patient. Been working on my running. in just a week i went from 30 minutes to 16. I'm going to work on running the 1.5 miles in 14 minutes flat so I won't be out of breath. I think I'm actually addicted to running now. I feel so alive once I'm done lol.

Besides that I have a question. How long do you have to be at a location before you can request a transfer?? I applied for JFK but I would like to go to an island somewhere, or anywhere where its hot...
              CBPO: GS-5
              Geo/Location: JFK
              Tested: 3/'13
              NOR (84)
              Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
              Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
              Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
              The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
              BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
              EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                10 days since I've sent my eqip. and nothing but I'm super patient. Been working on my running. in just a week i went from 30 minutes to 16. I'm going to work on running the 1.5 miles in 14 minutes flat so I won't be out of breath. I think I'm actually addicted to running now. I feel so alive once I'm done lol.

Besides that I have a question. How long do you have to be at a location before you can request a transfer?? I applied for JFK but I would like to go to an island somewhere, or anywhere where its hot...
                I'd love to trade you puerto rico for jfk

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
                  I'd love to trade you puerto rico for jfk

unfortunately that would probably be the only island I'm not willing to go to, only because it belongs to the states. other island most expenses are paid for which is something I'm looking for in order to have maximum saving advantages. but thanks lol
                  CBPO: GS-5
                  Geo/Location: JFK
                  Tested: 3/'13
                  NOR (84)
                  Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                  Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                  Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                  The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                  BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                  EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                    10 days since I've sent my eqip. and nothing but I'm super patient. Been working on my running. in just a week i went from 30 minutes to 16. I'm going to work on running the 1.5 miles in 14 minutes flat so I won't be out of breath. I think I'm actually addicted to running now. I feel so alive once I'm done lol.

Thats what I love about running, you feel so good when you're done. Keep pushing and try to be persistent in your times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                      Thats what I love about running, you feel so good when you're done. Keep pushing and try to be persistent in your times.
                      soooooo, what's good about running is not running? hahaha

Comment

• Do they usually tell you if you pass the VBT/SI? They just said MHC will contact after I took the second part of the interview process.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                          Do they usually tell you if you pass the VBT/SI? They just said MHC will contact after I took the second part of the interview process.
                          Generally, you take both parts on the same day.

Comment

• Youll get an email saying if your eligible or ineligible after the VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                              It's probably just basic law enforcement stuff. I wouldn't stress out about the Spanish part at all. They won't expect you to be anywhere near fluent in 6 weeks lol You will be fine.
                              It is not hard... it is made for you to pass!

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
                                if you end up going to the border were Spanish is required.....they put you trough Spanish training......what happens if you dont pass?

lets say you pass CBP academy but fail the second part....the 6 week Spanish language proficiency
                                if you are assigned to a place where Spanish is required and you fail Spanish you will be terminated.. however no one fails you try you pass they have put a lot of $ in to you they want you to pass you will pass just try your best

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8604 users online. 374 members and 8230 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X