300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
    Anyone good at running on here?? need some advise on conditioning and getting my times down, should i run everyday, sprint or just run on the track to work on my 1.5 mile??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    incorporate sprinting into your jog routine... alternate jogging for some minutes in the beginning for warmup, then running faster, then a 30 sec sprint, then back to running, jog etc.. mix it up. You won't gain much cardio results just by jogging. Also do it outside, NOT on treadmill but be careful of shin-splits

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
      yah, myself and other people who passed the VBT and had prints taken there and then were mailed the cards, did the prints again and mailed the cards back.. no point of arguing with the government lol, just too time consuming. Just do it and mail them quick
      Oh I will, I am just 1,000 miles from home and have no way to get it shipped to me for at least 2 weeks.

Comment

• What does mean promotion potencial: 12 ? This appears when you receive the NOR score email of the entrance examen

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
          What does mean promotion potencial: 12 ? This appears when you receive the NOR score email of the entrance examen

That it caps off at GS - 12

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
            What does mean promotion potencial: 12 ? This appears when you receive the NOR score email of the entrance examen

You automatically go up to gs 12. Then gs 12 step 1,2,3 every year. Then 4,5,6 every 2 yrs. 7,8,9 every 3 something like that. Gs 13 is supervisor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
              Im hoping this is a rhetorical question lol!! boy if you don't take a chill pill lol! this is a process and it doesn't go by that fast.
              I'm not rushing, I'm surprised that it is going so fast... They scheduled me for my Interview, video exam and finger prints next Thursday and then my medical and physical exam, along with my drug test the next day after that.... I've never heard of the process going this fast

Comment

• If you start as GS5, it's 2,3,4 first three years. 5,6,7 every 2 years, then 8,9,10 every 3 years

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                EOD - 08/2014
                FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by AnglersEdge1 View Post
                  I'm not rushing, I'm surprised that it is going so fast... They scheduled me for my Interview, video exam and finger prints next Thursday and then my medical and physical exam, along with my drug test the next day after that.... I've never heard of the process going this fast
                  Same thing happened to me. The beginning of the process moved fast. Right after I got the results of my written exam, I got scheduled for the VBT/SI and then medical/pft a week later. And then the E-qip. And then everything sort of ground to a halt. Now I've been cooling my heels for several months with no word on the BI. I did get scheduled for the poly next week, so it seems like it's starting to move again. But just because it's moving fast now, doesn't mean that it's going to finish up quickly.
                  "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• They sent me my packet and told me it has to be done by Friday for my BI

Comment

• For the poly did they call you or send an email to schedule for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilray242002 View Post
                        For the poly did they call you or send an email to schedule for it?
                        I had both, email to select a date and time and then a call to confirm...... but nothing has been standard with the CBP process

Comment

• Thanks. By the way are you 15-1 or 15-2? Im 15-2 waiting to be scheduled for poly. I sent by eqip on 08/19/15

Comment

Thanks. By the way are you 15-1 or 15-2? Im 15-2 waiting to be scheduled for poly. I sent by eqip on 08/19/15
                            13-1 e-QIP sent 7/2014 .......

Comment

For the poly did they call you or send an email to schedule for it?
                              I just got an email giving me the week they were going to be doing the poly. I had to send a return email specifying the particular day of the week I wanted to do mine. They then sent me back an email confirming that date and giving me the instructions for the exam.

I'm originally a 15-1 applicant, but I reapplied under 15-4.
                              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                                13-1 e-QIP sent 7/2014 .......
                                PHSeaBee, I don't know how you do it, brother. I'm still within the same year in which I applied and I'm already going nuts from waiting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10033 users online. 476 members and 9557 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X