300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
    Question. I heard a rumor that the six weeks of spanish is not in GA, is that true?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    It's at Fletc in Georgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
      There's also "To Catch a Smuggler" which is CBP/ICE at JFK (Netflix) and also "Border Wars".
      Thanks for the heads up, wasn't aware of this one. I'll start watching it as well.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
        Question. I heard a rumor that the six weeks of spanish is not in GA, is that true?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
        It used to be in Charleston, South Carolina. That changed a couple of years back.

Comment

• 6 weeks waiting on SU. Patience is the key

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
            6 weeks waiting on SU. Patience is the key
            I'm right behind you in the line with five weeks.
            For the last three weeks, I didn't think about it at all because I was busy building website.
            Now this week I'm free again, I start thinking again lol. I hope they call everyone in SU very soon, including me.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              It used to be in Charleston, South Carolina. That changed a couple of years back.
              Thanks, that was what I heard from someone else but thought it was also in GA.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just got my new CASS ID for my reapplication under 15-4, and I'm a little concerned. It says that my VBT/SI and PFT1 will be scheduled soon. I took them both back in May and passed under the 15-1 application process. My understanding was that most everything from my previous application process would be brought forward to this one. Am I going to have to take the VBT/SI and PFT1 again?

CBPO 15-1 Applicant
                Application- 2/19/2015
                Written exam (Passed) - 4/8/2015
                TSL 15-1 - 4/30/2015
                SF86/eQip - 5/26/2015
                VBT/SI (Passed) - 5/29/2015
                Medical Exam/PFT1 (Passed) - 6/2/2015
                Assigned Duty Location (Presidio, TX) - 6/24/2015
                Reapplied Under 15-4 to get a new location - 6/29/2015
                TSL 15-4 - 9/4/2015
                "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                  I just got my new CASS ID for my reapplication under 15-4, and I'm a little concerned. It says that my VBT/SI and PFT1 will be scheduled soon. I took them both back in May and passed under the 15-1 application process. My understanding was that most everything from my previous application process would be brought forward to this one. Am I going to have to take the VBT/SI and PFT1 again?

CBPO 15-1 Applicant
                  Application- 2/19/2015
                  Written exam (Passed) - 4/8/2015
                  TSL 15-1 - 4/30/2015
                  SF86/eQip - 5/26/2015
                  VBT/SI (Passed) - 5/29/2015
                  Medical Exam/PFT1 (Passed) - 6/2/2015
                  Assigned Duty Location (Presidio, TX) - 6/24/2015
                  Reapplied Under 15-4 to get a new location - 6/29/2015
                  TSL 15-4 - 9/4/2015

No, you won't. It will take a couple days for it change over (at least that is what happened when I reapplied). I am still waiting for medical to show cleared.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                    No, you won't. It will take a couple days for it change over (at least that is what happened when I reapplied). I am still waiting for medical to show cleared.
                    Awesome! Thanks.
                    "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Anyone good at running on here?? need some advise on conditioning and getting my times down, should i run everyday, sprint or just run on the track to work on my 1.5 mile??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• They took my fingerprints during the VBT/SI and just sent out a letter with fingerprint cards. I guess a phone call is in order...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                          Anyone good at running on here?? need some advise on conditioning and getting my times down, should i run everyday, sprint or just run on the track to work on my 1.5 mile??

Yea man focus on being able to run consistently for 15min.. Run light jog walk.. Just keep your feet moving.. As your body adapts your time will drop.. Try going on these runs like 3-4 times a week and i promise you that your time will drop after a month...
                          NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                          Score: 95+
                          List:1XX February 2015
                          APD-5: TBT
                          Medical: TBT
                          Written Psychological: TBT
                          Oral Psychological: TBT
                          Meet with investigator: TBT
                          JST: TBT
                          Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                            6 weeks waiting on SU. Patience is the key
                            2.5 months here, in the waiting boat with ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbudhu1 View Post
                              Anyone good at running on here?? need some advise on conditioning and getting my times down, should i run everyday, sprint or just run on the track to work on my 1.5 mile??

I just started running consistently for the last month. When I first started, I could barely do a mile and I thought I was going to die. Now I am doing 3 miles, I got so obsessed I recently ran 17 straight days/2.5-3miles. My advice, start off slow and don't be discourage. Try runing up hills as it greatly improves your endurance and speed. As you go on, you endurance will improve, by the time you know it you will be running over 3. Push yourself but don't kill yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                                They took my fingerprints during the VBT/SI and just sent out a letter with fingerprint cards. I guess a phone call is in order...
                                yah, myself and other people who passed the VBT and had prints taken there and then were mailed the cards, did the prints again and mailed the cards back.. no point of arguing with the government lol, just too time consuming. Just do it and mail them quick

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7784 users online. 424 members and 7360 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X