Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I start the academy in October do u have any tips you can share esp on what to walk with ?

Comment

• Originally posted by licy View Post
      Hey I start the academy in October do u have any tips you can share esp on what to walk with ?
      I cleaned my inbox, I pmed you

Comment

• Dang I just got scheduled for EVERYTHING in one week... Medical, physical, interview, background all at once

Comment

• Originally posted by AnglersEdge1 View Post
          Dang I just got scheduled for EVERYTHING in one week... Medical, physical, interview, background all at once
          Yep, I did all that over three consecutive days in June. No complaints here though.

Comment

• I just took my entrance in July... Wonder when they are planning on sending me to an academy... Given I pass everything else , which I should

Comment

I just took my entrance in July... Wonder when they are planning on sending me to an academy... Given I pass everything else , which I should

Comment

I just took my entrance in July... Wonder when they are planning on sending me to an academy... Given I pass everything else , which I should
                Im hoping this is a rhetorical question lol!! boy if you don't take a chill pill lol! this is a process and it doesn't go by that fast.
                CBPO: GS-5
                Geo/Location: JFK
                Tested: 3/'13
                NOR (84)
                Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                  Im hoping this is a rhetorical question lol!! boy if you don't take a chill pill lol! this is a process and it doesn't go by that fast.
                  Lol

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Question. I heard a rumor that the six weeks of spanish is not in GA, is that true?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone here watching the Homeland Security episodes on YouTube? They show a lot of the duty locations, JFK, San Ysidro, Calexico, etc. Definitely recommend it to anyone going through the application. I'm currently on Episode 8.

Besides Customs they also show Border Patrol, ICE, and TSA.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                        Anyone here watching the Homeland Security episodes on YouTube? They show a lot of the duty locations, JFK, San Ysidro, Calexico, etc. Definitely recommend it to anyone going through the application. I'm currently on Episode 8.

What's the name of the show?

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
                          What's the name of the show?

Homeland Security USA. It only had one Season, and 13 episodes but they should all be on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/BAl4Ae9YAYI

Comment

Homeland Security USA. It only had one Season, and 13 episodes but they should all be on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/BAl4Ae9YAYI

Alright thanks

Comment

Anyone here watching the Homeland Security episodes on YouTube? They show a lot of the duty locations, JFK, San Ysidro, Calexico, etc. Definitely recommend it to anyone going through the application. I'm currently on Episode 8.

There's also "To Catch a Smuggler" which is CBP/ICE at JFK (Netflix) and also "Border Wars".

Comment

• I've seen both. Good shows. We actually watched To Catch A Smuggler in pre-academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5072 users online. 241 members and 4831 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X