300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
    If you choose to think I'm impatient thats on you. I was just trying to plan ahead and try to be somewhat responsible with my career planning. Im 24 years old, with a masters in forensic psychology. I was debating on whether to take a six month accelerated masters in criminal justice. Which is the reason as to why I wanted to have somewhat an idea. If I'm planning on spending money for continuing education, I want to make sure that I can complete the course instead of dropping out and wasting my money....

Joe I'd say go for it! from every other person on here, 6 months is nothing and will go by so quickly! and although I don't know you personally, I look up to you lol! get that 2nd masters !!
    CBPO: GS-5
    Geo/Location: JFK
    Tested: 3/'13
    NOR (84)
    Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
    Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
    Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
    The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
    BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
    EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
      14-2 Took 10 months from apply to the call. I graduate the academy in 2 months.
      Dkman you rock!! And an awesome classmate lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cool think I will be quicker for a female applicant ??? I also applied for border patrol and that's moving quickly also bi submitted for both positions (15-2) cbp
        15-5 border patrol 😄😄 hoping they sped me along

Comment

• I was under the impression that you couldn't apply to CBP and BP at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
            Cool think I will be quicker for a female applicant ??? I also applied for border patrol and that's moving quickly also bi submitted for both positions (15-2) cbp
            15-5 border patrol 😄😄 hoping they sped me along
            I don't think being female helps with the process. I am a minority female and in the process for a year.

Comment

• Where will you be going as I am a minority female as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                In the same predicament here. Currently in gradschool for Counterterrorism, slim credits left before graduating; however, I took this semester off because I didn't want to drop my classes because I got "the call". So hopefully I didnt just waste a semester, haha. We shall see...
                Im sure you'll get the call man.. Be positive!!
                NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                Score: 95+
                List:1XX February 2015
                APD-5: TBT
                Medical: TBT
                Written Psychological: TBT
                Oral Psychological: TBT
                Meet with investigator: TBT
                JST: TBT
                Mini Med: TBT

Comment

Cool think I will be quicker for a female applicant ??? I also applied for border patrol and that's moving quickly also bi submitted for both positions (15-2) cbp
                  15-5 border patrol ������������ hoping they sped me along

Being female will likely mean more under your BP application. ..especially if you applied to the all female BP applicant announcement awhile back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlima View Post
                    I was under the impression that you couldn't apply to CBP and BP at the same time.
                    Wrong impression.

You can apply to both without impediment.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                      I don't think being female helps with the process. I am a minority female and in the process for a year.

Comment

• Oooo ahh shucks thought I had a leg up and no didn't apply for the all female announcement but I am a minority female slated for jfk and everything has been moving fast bi says its in the security office did pre employment fitness si and vbt all within 3 months ������Oo and I had a 90 on both test no veteran points

Comment

15-5 border patrol ������������ hoping they sped me along
                          I was hoping for the same being a female 15-2 applicant and for the southwest region....but just patiently waiting and keeping in shape as much as I can

Comment

• Nothing else to do ... How far along in the process are u?

Comment

Nothing else to do ... How far along in the process are u?
                              Sent my E-qip and was sent back because I put a wrong address and new deadline is Thurs the 3rd so hoping for some news today. How about yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                                Sent my E-qip and was sent back because I put a wrong address and new deadline is Thurs the 3rd so hoping for some news today. How about yourself?
                                sent everything in last week, CASS states that my BI is in the security office…and NO news today think I am slightly obsessed at this point lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10257 users online. 504 members and 9753 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X