Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-2 here still waiting for "the call" hope I'm not 80 years old by the time they call me.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
      14-2 here still waiting for "the call" hope I'm not 80 years old by the time they call me.

What location?

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
        14-2 here still waiting for "the call" hope I'm not 80 years old by the time they call me.

13-1 still waiting????

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
          What location?
          San juan Puerto Rico, how about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
            13-1 still waiting????
            Damn lol

Comment

• Hey new to the forum yay😁😁 what was your announcement and how long did he background process take???

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                So anyone have a clue for when us 15-2 guys are estimated to go into the academy? I really dont mind the wait, its just that im about to take a job that requires commitment for a minimum of 6months. Obviously this is a priority and i would drop everything for this but its not in my nature to quit things or leave things unfinished..
                No one can really know for sure but from the date you submitted your application to the day you actually get the call you can eatimate it to be about a year and 3 months (if everything goes smoothly) but then again this is just a guestimate based on prior applicants post and based on my experience thus far. I applied on the 14-2 July 29,2014. Still waiting for clearance and the magical phone call.
                Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
                San juan Puerto Rico, how about you?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

So anyone have a clue for when us 15-2 guys are estimated to go into the academy? I really dont mind the wait, its just that im about to take a job that requires commitment for a minimum of 6months. Obviously this is a priority and i would drop everything for this but its not in my nature to quit things or leave things unfinished..
                  Really??
                  13-1 Current Fed with Crim Just degree, 12 years LE, 10 point Vet who scored 98 on the test..... still waiting for the call
                  a lil impatient I'd say...

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                    13-1 still waiting????
                    I'm with ya. 13-1 here, also waiting for the call, haha.

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                      Really??
                      13-1 Current Fed with Crim Just degree, 12 years LE, 10 point Vet who scored 98 on the test..... still waiting for the call
                      a lil impatient I'd say...
                      If you choose to think I'm impatient thats on you. I was just trying to plan ahead and try to be somewhat responsible with my career planning. Im 24 years old, with a masters in forensic psychology. I was debating on whether to take a six month accelerated masters in criminal justice. Which is the reason as to why I wanted to have somewhat an idea. If I'm planning on spending money for continuing education, I want to make sure that I can complete the course instead of dropping out and wasting my money....
                      NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                      Score: 95+
                      List:1XX February 2015
                      APD-5: TBT
                      Medical: TBT
                      Written Psychological: TBT
                      Oral Psychological: TBT
                      Meet with investigator: TBT
                      JST: TBT
                      Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• 5 weeks after being referred to SU and still counting...

Comment

If you choose to think I'm impatient thats on you. I was just trying to plan ahead and try to be somewhat responsible with my career planning. Im 24 years old, with a masters in forensic psychology. I was debating on whether to take a six month accelerated masters in criminal justice. Which is the reason as to why I wanted to have somewhat an idea. If I'm planning on spending money for continuing education, I want to make sure that I can complete the course instead of dropping out and wasting my money....

In the same predicament here. Currently in gradschool for Counterterrorism, slim credits left before graduating; however, I took this semester off because I didn't want to drop my classes because I got "the call". So hopefully I didnt just waste a semester, haha. We shall see...
                          Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 09-02-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                            5 weeks after being referred to SU and still counting...

10 weeks since referred to SU and still counting as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                              Hey new to the forum yay😁😁 what was your announcement and how long did he background process take???
                              14-2 Took 10 months from apply to the call. I graduate the academy in 2 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                                Thanks. Nogales, Academy starts October 30th

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
                                I guess they getting all the people on the Mexican border first, I am 14-2 applicant going to Seattle and I had my BI already so just getting in shape while waiting!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11449 users online. 408 members and 11041 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X