Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Had the same CASS issues this morning, paronoya. Kicked in quick. Called MHC and they said everything was good. They sent an email to IT to fix the issue.

    Comment


    • Is everyone from 15-2 still at BI stage?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

      Comment


      • Im 15-2 waiting for BI

        Comment


        • same CASS issue... what HMC number are you calling because the one I call is assigned to me and it goes straight to VM!!
          as it always has...

          Comment


          • I called 952 857 2910

            Comment


            • 15-2, mailing fingerprints in 3 hours..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                same CASS issue... what HMC number are you calling because the one I call is assigned to me and it goes straight to VM!!
                as it always has...
                My CASS is back up. Called 9528572906.

                Comment


                • Just received my CALL earlier today with my EOD and academy in October.

                  Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                    Is everyone from 15-2 still at BI stage?
                    I still have to do VBT and SI... Even thought I submitted the BI
                    NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                    Score: 95+
                    List:1XX February 2015
                    APD-5: TBT
                    Medical: TBT
                    Written Psychological: TBT
                    Oral Psychological: TBT
                    Meet with investigator: TBT
                    JST: TBT
                    Mini Med: TBT

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                      Is everyone from 15-2 still at BI stage?
                      Yup, me too
                      CBPO: GS-5
                      Geo/Location: JFK
                      Tested: 3/'13
                      NOR (84)
                      Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                      Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                      Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                      The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                      BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                      EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                        Just received my CALL earlier today with my EOD and academy in October.

                        Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
                        Congrats! What location are you assigned to? Still kicking rocks here, patiently waiting for the call.

                        Comment


                        • Congrats. Looks like we will be there together.
                          Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
                          Tested: 6/2/2014
                          NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
                          Tentative Select: 8/2/14
                          Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
                          PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
                          VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
                          Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
                          Sit down with BI: 01/2015
                          Background finished: 02/2015
                          Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
                          Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
                          Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
                          The Call:
                          EOD:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                            Congrats! What location are you assigned to? Still kicking rocks here, patiently waiting for the call.
                            Thanks. Nogales, Academy starts October 30th

                            Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • So anyone have a clue for when us 15-2 guys are estimated to go into the academy? I really dont mind the wait, its just that im about to take a job that requires commitment for a minimum of 6months. Obviously this is a priority and i would drop everything for this but its not in my nature to quit things or leave things unfinished..
                              NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                              Score: 95+
                              List:1XX February 2015
                              APD-5: TBT
                              Medical: TBT
                              Written Psychological: TBT
                              Oral Psychological: TBT
                              Meet with investigator: TBT
                              JST: TBT
                              Mini Med: TBT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                                So anyone have a clue for when us 15-2 guys are estimated to go into the academy? I really dont mind the wait, its just that im about to take a job that requires commitment for a minimum of 6months. Obviously this is a priority and i would drop everything for this but its not in my nature to quit things or leave things unfinished..
                                I'm a 15-2 applicant
                                Submitted my fingerprints 2 days ago.

                                I'm assuming if all goes according to plan we would get our EOD in 7-10 months

                                But that's just my guess.
                                CBPO

                                Applied: 5/02/15
                                External Assessment: 6/02/15
                                TSL: 6/30/15
                                NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
                                Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
                                VBT/SI: 08/04/15
                                SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
                                POLY: 11/03/15

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8714 users online. 273 members and 8441 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X