300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
    Well today was my deadline for my E-Qip but I submitted it on Friday the 21st ...well today I figured I'd hear something back since it being a whole week and being my actual deadline date well I did and it was a "REJECTION OF E-QIP" because my mistake was using a PO. BOX for an address for a family member which is all my fault for putting a PO BoX well I had the opportunity to correct and resubmit only thing is I did have to resign all the documents and upload again! To everyone on this stage be careful and review when submitting to avoid any delays like I have encountered. Well at least I know they are reviewing them quickly my new date given to correct is sept 4th but I have corrected and resubmitted hopefully all goes well this time around! Good luck to all and don't forget to review correctly those on this part of the process !
    I had an issue as well.... Why you ask? well, because back in 1985 (30 years ago) someone changed the road name and it's not the same now....

Comment

• Originally posted by vickyvic10 View Post
      hey persistent I'm in the same geo area.san ysidro. how are things moving along with you. I'm in the same spot but have you heard anything new?
      Hey! Things were moving along nicely in the beginning. Im sure it is going to slow down now. I just sent my E-Quip paperwork in on the 19th. That is currently in review as updated on Cass and I havent heard anything back from them so im thinking that is a good thing. Im still waiting on a medical clearance/green check. I just contacted them via email this morning. How is your process going?
      Geo: San Ysidro
      GS7-Vet
      Tested: 06/17/2015
      NOR: 07/22/2015
      Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
      Medical: 07/21/2015
      PFT1: 07/21/2015-
      VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
      Polygraph:
      E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
      BI: in security office 10/16/2015
      Drug Test:
      The Call:
      EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
        I had an issue as well.... Why you ask? well, because back in 1985 (30 years ago) someone changed the road name and it's not the same now....

Wow even that! You had to resubmit everything too?

Comment

• Cass says my paperwork is in the security office
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• my father is currently incarcerated, i don't know where and i don't speak to him, my e-qip wants an address. i put i don't know. will that slow me down as well.
            CBPO: GS-5
            Geo/Location: JFK
            Tested: 3/'13
            NOR (84)
            Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
            Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
            Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
            The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
            BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
            EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
              my father is currently incarcerated, i don't know where and i don't speak to him, my e-qip wants an address. i put i don't know. will that slow me down as well.
              Enter as much as you can about your father. What ever you don't know check off "I don't know" and explain why you don't know. If your going to put he's incarcerated you most likely have to put where he's incarcerated at.
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• CASS says that my qualifications is still pending and my pre-employment forms are still pending...WHYYYY??
                NOR (84)

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                  Enter as much as you can about your father. What ever you don't know check off "I don't know" and explain why you don't know. If your going to put he's incarcerated you most likely have to put where he's incarcerated at.
                  YEA but I'm NOT in contact with him AT ALL
                  NOR (84)

Comment

my father is currently incarcerated, i don't know where and i don't speak to him, my e-qip wants an address. i put i don't know. will that slow me down as well.
                    well I was slowed because I didn't have info on my ex-wife from 1998.... they asked how do I get in contact with her? I said I don't- that's why we're DIVORCED!!

Comment

YEA but I'm NOT in contact with him AT ALL
                      You have to put something or else they will reject it. I have no contact with my father and I put I don't know and they rejected it. You at least have to put a first and last name and the rest explain why you don't know

Comment

Write all that in the additional comments box. But don't leave the address blank, put last known address, some prison that he used to be at or even your own address.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                          Write all that in the additional comments box. But don't leave the address blank, put last known address, some prison that he used to be at or even your own address.
                          be sure to note "last known address" or they will question why you wrote a fraudulent address and knew it...

Comment

CASS says that my qualifications is still pending and my pre-employment forms are still pending...WHYYYY??

Same here wonder what it means?

Comment

• Pinar, your mailbox is full!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                                Pinar, your mailbox is full!!!
                                I sent you msj from facebook.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6420 users online. 315 members and 6105 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X