300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
    1) I believe it's all your employers after 18..
    2) home address
    3) put your best friend.
    4) the retail job

thank you so [email protected] check our PM i just sent you one!
    CBPO: GS-5
    Geo/Location: JFK
    Tested: 3/'13
    NOR (84)
    Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
    Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
    Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
    The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
    BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
    EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      13-1 here, Med Review in Apr 2014 yep 16 months and still no green check
      Chances are you will have to submit some additional information like I did. I took my medical in April as well and after I had green checks on everything but medical, they just asked for additional paperwork two weeks ago. I wasn't happy that they waited so long to request more medical paperwork when I could've submitted it already.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• For those reapplying, correct me if I've wrong, but poly and BI are good for 3 years and everything else is only good for 1 year.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
          Unless you REALLY want the location, I wouldn't. I reapplied under a new announcement and after 10 weeks from applying to the new announcement, I am no where closer then I was previously.
          Yeah, my living situation kinda' changed so I really want it. I really don't see by BI finishing any time soon. Thanks for advice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
            For those reapplying, correct me if I've wrong, but poly and BI are good for 3 years and everything else is only good for 1 year.

Yes, poly and BI are good for 3 years.. Everything else is good for 1 year except the entrance exam. If I am not mistaken the entrance exam is good until a new version comes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
              Yes, it took exactly a month for them to review my initial medical.

Email [email protected]
              Or leave a msg at 952-857-2919
              Thank You! I will definitely contact them in the morning. I dont have any issues, never had any surgeries or anything. I really dont know why it is taking so long to get a green check.
              Geo: San Ysidro
              GS7-Vet
              Tested: 06/17/2015
              NOR: 07/22/2015
              Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
              Medical: 07/21/2015
              PFT1: 07/21/2015-
              VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
              Polygraph:
              E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
              BI: in security office 10/16/2015
              Drug Test:
              The Call:
              EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                someone help!! So Im finally back in the states, they gave me an extension to turn in my e-qip until monday instead of the 28th like most of you.

But I am so confused, I barely fill out paper work so so many words on here are confusing. my questions are::

1} What if I don't have all my previous employers numbers/emails, etc??

2} Am I putting my forming information as a residency location time period?? because that confusing or do I just put my home address during the time I was forming??

3} also they say to put a non family member, a friend who has known you for at least 7 years.... I don't have a friend for that long lol I'm only 23 and have changed schools multiple times. Not that I'm not friendly but being a new yorker isn't fun all the time, if that makes sense.

4} also for the financial disclosure report... I don't really have an 'annual income' Im still a student and have a retail job here and there... so what am I actually putting down...

I have so many questions and these people never pick up the phone. I finally got in to the online e-qip but its the same as the paper work.... where am I sending the paper work?? or am I scanning them onto a site??
                1. You NEED it. For the work place and supervisor. Get it somehow, you worked there and it being less than 5 years you should have it. Your eQIP will come back as insufficient and they will make you submit another one. It happened to me for a military duty station 11 years ago. (Had to list all active duty stations for my enlistment.)

3. Get somebody that you have known that's past 7 years from now. Someone from high school. Find them on Facebook. Not everyone has a 7+ year BFF that they speak to daily.

4. Just put what you've made for the year so far. It's not that important. What is important is how much money and assets you have listed. It's so that in 5 years you don't suddenly have millions of dollars of income from an unknown source. (Taking bribes as an officer, money for spying, selling drugs, etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
                  Yes, poly and BI are good for 3 years.. Everything else is good for 1 year except the entrance exam. If I am not mistaken the entrance exam is good until a new version comes up.
                  A friend of my was also a 14-2 and reapplied on last announcement and was required to retest even after passing his first one in last September.

Comment

A friend of my was also a 14-2 and reapplied on last announcement and was required to retest even after passing his first one in last September.

OMG!! First I hear that happening... Hope all goes well

Comment

Q: If I have already taken the CBP Officer Entrance Examination, do I have to take it again each time I reapply under a new open announcement?
                      A: Applicants who have and passed the CBP Officer Entrance Examination on or after May 1, 2014 will have a valid examination score until the examination changes
                      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                        Q: If I have already taken the CBP Officer Entrance Examination, do I have to take it again each time I reapply under a new open announcement?
                        A: Applicants who have and passed the CBP Officer Entrance Examination on or after May 1, 2014 will have a valid examination score until the examination changes
                        I can only tell you what my friend had to do. We both applied 14-2 southeast and both passed. Later we were notified that there were no spots available in the SE and we must change location in order to continue. I changed to SW, he did nothing and withdrew his application. However he reapplied earlier this year and was told he would have to retake the test. I know he wasn't excited about it since he also thought it would still be valid.

Comment

• Originally posted by borrada View Post

VBT/SI is also good for 2 or 3 years also..

Comment

• Originally posted by Persistent View Post
                            Thank You! I will definitely contact them in the morning. I dont have any issues, never had any surgeries or anything. I really dont know why it is taking so long to get a green check.
                            hey persistent I'm in the same geo area.san ysidro. how are things moving along with you. I'm in the same spot but have you heard anything new?

Comment

• so someone finally picked up, and they said you don't need to do anything with the hard copy, I am so upset because being in another country I was hassling for the papers to be sent to me, just to have to come home and do it all again online. besides the fact that they did NOT make it clear... anyways the lady said that there is no rush in turning it in on time because they are so busy they are not even checking the deadlines....

good luck to everyone
                              CBPO: GS-5
                              Geo/Location: JFK
                              Tested: 3/'13
                              NOR (84)
                              Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                              Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                              Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                              The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                              BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                              EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Well today was my deadline for my E-Qip but I submitted it on Friday the 21st ...well today I figured I'd hear something back since it being a whole week and being my actual deadline date well I did and it was a "REJECTION OF E-QIP" because my mistake was using a PO. BOX for an address for a family member which is all my fault for putting a PO BoX well I had the opportunity to correct and resubmit only thing is I did have to resign all the documents and upload again! To everyone on this stage be careful and review when submitting to avoid any delays like I have encountered. Well at least I know they are reviewing them quickly my new date given to correct is sept 4th but I have corrected and resubmitted hopefully all goes well this time around! Good luck to all and don't forget to review correctly those on this part of the process !

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10748 users online. 377 members and 10371 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X