300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
    He's either BP or reapplied. Lol, 15-1s got their BIs in July.
    Yes, I am a BP applicant as well. I had already met with my BI when I took the CBP exam. The only check mark I have in CASS for CBP Officer is BI, cant complain, at least I am done with the hardest part. I also took my drug screen yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
      Yes, I am a BP applicant as well. I had already met with my BI when I took the CBP exam. The only check mark I have in CASS for CBP Officer is BI, cant complain, at least I am done with the hardest part. I also took my drug screen yesterday.
      How did they notify you about the drug test? Phone, email or mail?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Zzzzz on medical review. 15-1 SYS applicants were called early August.
        Last edited by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis; 08-27-2015, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
          Zzzzz on medical review. 15-1 SYS applicants were called early August.
          13-1 here, Med Review in Apr 2014 yep 16 months and still no green check

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
            submitted my e-QIP Oct 2014, have since had 2 polys, 3 NOPALs and 4 BG Investigators contact me AND still no update....
            You're not alone!! I'm in almost the same boat as yours. Submitted eQIP 11/14. Met with 2 BI's. Submitted 2nd NOPA response .. Hoping BI clears soon!! Planning on re-applying to new announcement. Not sure how that process works though. Hope I do not have to redo everything. Good luck with process!!

The below-referenced is my experience with my application process...

07/23/14: Applied SWB (Texas) 14-2; New Hire
            09/15/14: Entrance Examination
            10/31/14: NOR 87 (No Vet Pref) GS7
            11/18/14: TSL
            11/21/14: Email eQIP submitted
            12/02/14: Medical & PFT 1 scheduling notice
            12/05/14: VBT/SI scheduling notice
            12/09/14: Medical & PFT1 passed
            12/22/14: VBT/SI examination
            12/29/14: VBT/SI "Eligible" Notice
            01/09/15: Submitted eQIP corrections
            01/13/15: eQIP sent to IA
            01/30/15: Email scheduling Polygraph Examination
            02/12/15: Polygraph (Passed)
            02/19/15: NOPA issued (2 medical bills)
            03/09/15: Received call from IA- NOPA returned for non delivery. They emailed it with an extension to reply.
            03/11/15: Submitted NOPA response
            03/23/15: Sent email asking for NOPA status
            03/23/15: Received email- NOPA accepted & BI to contact very soon for sit down interview
            04/07/15: BI personal sit-down interview
            04/10/15: BI submitted report for review
            06/10/15: 2nd BI contact (sign & update financial form)
            06/11/15: 2nd BI submitted new signature forms
            06/23/15: Duty Station selected & appointed
            07/06/15: Received & submitted provisional clearance form
            08/11/15: 2nd NOPA letter (issue with ex-husband)
            08/15/15: Submitted 2nd NOPA response

Pending Background Investigation in security office... Pending drug test... Pending qualifications

Comment

• Ouch, you two have lots of patience lol. It paused my progress for about 2 months so far and costed me $1000 out of pocket. I simply checked a wrong box for the med history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                If im referred to scheduling unit under an old anouncement and i decided to apply under a new one, do i have to start the whole pre-employment process all over again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'd also like to know about this, if anyone can chime in on it. Not that I've been referred but planning on reapplying.. Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
                  15-2 applicant as well
                  Just submitted my eQip today! Just got a pretty decent job working with fedex to help the long process go quicker lol ������
                  Awesome!!! Clash of Clans has been my source of entertainment and distraction from this process)!! LOL!! Now I'm not frantically checking CASS all time)!! LOL

Comment

• "Your medical has been sent to our Medical Review Office for a determination. We normally receive a determination approximately four weeks after your exam date."

I have had this message for a long time now and still no green check. The exam was in June. I have a green for the pft-1 which was taken the same day. How long does this process usually take?? Is anyone else having the same issue? Is there a way to get in contact with the office to see what the hold up is?
                    Geo: San Ysidro
                    GS7-Vet
                    Tested: 06/17/2015
                    NOR: 07/22/2015
                    Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
                    Medical: 07/21/2015
                    PFT1: 07/21/2015-
                    VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
                    Polygraph:
                    E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
                    BI: in security office 10/16/2015
                    Drug Test:
                    The Call:
                    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Persistent View Post
                      "Your medical has been sent to our Medical Review Office for a determination. We normally receive a determination approximately four weeks after your exam date."

I have had this message for a long time now and still no green check. The exam was in June. I have a green for the pft-1 which was taken the same day. How long does this process usually take?? Is anyone else having the same issue? Is there a way to get in contact with the office to see what the hold up is?
                      I received that message in June "2014"!!! still no green check

Comment

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
                        I'd also like to know about this, if anyone can chime in on it. Not that I've been referred but planning on reapplying.. Thanks!!
                        Unless you REALLY want the location, I wouldn't. I reapplied under a new announcement and after 10 weeks from applying to the new announcement, I am no where closer then I was previously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persistent View Post
                          "Your medical has been sent to our Medical Review Office for a determination. We normally receive a determination approximately four weeks after your exam date."

Yes, it took exactly a month for them to review my initial medical.

Email [email protected]
                          Or leave a msg at 952-857-2919

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                            I received that message in June "2014"!!! still no green check
                            I did my Medical in June of this year and my CASS still has that message. The interesting thing, though, is that my medical was done for both my CBPO and BPA applications, and the Medical already cleared and I have a green check under my BPA application. In fact, I got the green check under BPA about 2 weeks ago. Both applications are processing out of the MHC, so I don't understand what the holdup is under the CBPO application. It's like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
                            "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• someone help!! So Im finally back in the states, they gave me an extension to turn in my e-qip until monday instead of the 28th like most of you.

But I am so confused, I barely fill out paper work so so many words on here are confusing. my questions are::

1} What if I don't have all my previous employers numbers/emails, etc??

2} Am I putting my forming information as a residency location time period?? because that confusing or do I just put my home address during the time I was forming??

3} also they say to put a non family member, a friend who has known you for at least 7 years.... I don't have a friend for that long lol I'm only 23 and have changed schools multiple times. Not that I'm not friendly but being a new yorker isn't fun all the time, if that makes sense.

4} also for the financial disclosure report... I don't really have an 'annual income' Im still a student and have a retail job here and there... so what am I actually putting down...

I have so many questions and these people never pick up the phone. I finally got in to the online e-qip but its the same as the paper work.... where am I sending the paper work?? or am I scanning them onto a site??
                              CBPO: GS-5
                              Geo/Location: JFK
                              Tested: 3/'13
                              NOR (84)
                              Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                              Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                              Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                              The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                              BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                              EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                                someone help!! So Im finally back in the states, they gave me an extension to turn in my e-qip until monday instead of the 28th like most of you.

But I am so confused, I barely fill out paper work so so many words on here are confusing. my questions are::

1} What if I don't have all my previous employers numbers/emails, etc??

2} Am I putting my forming information as a residency location time period?? because that confusing or do I just put my home address during the time I was forming??

3} also they say to put a non family member, a friend who has known you for at least 7 years.... I don't have a friend for that long lol I'm only 23 and have changed schools multiple times. Not that I'm not friendly but being a new yorker isn't fun all the time, if that makes sense.

4} also for the financial disclosure report... I don't really have an 'annual income' Im still a student and have a retail job here and there... so what am I actually putting down...

I have so many questions and these people never pick up the phone. I finally got in to the online e-qip but its the same as the paper work.... where am I sending the paper work?? or am I scanning them onto a site??
                                1) I believe it's all your employers after 18..
                                2) home address
                                3) put your best friend.
                                4) the retail job
                                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5273 users online. 213 members and 5060 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X