300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
    Anyone here from 15-2 finish the background yet?
    How many people is here from 15-2 announcement?
    How much people is left from 15-1 that didn't get "The Call"

I'm a 15-2 applicant. I submitted my BI Friday and my deadline was for this Friday the 28th so I'm assuming I'll hear something next week. My CASS did update saying they have rcvd my BI info so thats a step forward for now .....no rush though

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      I got one.....
      I did not rcv an email last one I rcvd was when it was advising me that I'll be rcving my log in id with in 5 days in the mail. The only way I knew they rcvd it was the update on my CASS on Tuesday

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
        I'm a 15-2 applicant. I submitted my BI Friday and my deadline was for this Friday the 28th so I'm assuming I'll hear something next week. My CASS did update saying they have rcvd my BI info so thats a step forward for now .....no rush though
        The eQIP is not the BI. Or at least not what people refer to as the BI here.

Comment

• most all answers are found HERE......

https://apps.cbp.gov/cass/streamWord.asp?i=CBP_news.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
            BI was cleared last Thursday, taking drug screen today. I'm a 15-2 applicant.
            How can you get cleared in a week? Did you previously submit the e-QIP? That was fast.. Mine says its in the security office.
            Last edited by zFinest; 08-26-2015, 02:37 PM.
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
              How can you get cleared in a week? Did you previously submit a BI?
              Had my interview with my background INV in May, got cleared last Thursday. Almost a week later, I took the drug screen, which was today.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                Had my interview with my background INV in May, got cleared last Thursday. Almost a week later, I took the drug screen, which was today.
                Are you sure your from 15-2? That announcement had the external assessment in June.
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Received an email for my VBT! Moving along

Comment

• 15-2 applicant as well
                    Just submitted my eQip today! Just got a pretty decent job working with fedex to help the long process go quicker lol 😊
                    CBPO

Applied: 5/02/15
                    External Assessment: 6/02/15
                    TSL: 6/30/15
                    NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
                    Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
                    VBT/SI: 08/04/15
                    SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
                    POLY: 11/03/15

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                      The eQIP is not the BI. Or at least not what people refer to as the BI here.
                      OK then yes I apologize it was the E-Qip I submitted

Comment

• Yea the exam for 15-2 was in June 2015 its impossible to have been cleared for BI in May 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilray242002 View Post
                          Yea the exam for 15-2 was in June 2015 its impossible to have been cleared for BI in May 2015
                          He's either BP or reapplied. Lol, 15-1s got their BIs in July.

Comment

• I'm hoping this whole BI/Quals thing fixes itself soon. I've been in limbo for months. Just heard my workplace is going to have a "restructuring" soon, due to losing out on a pair of contracts. I'm hoping to hit the eject button before it is too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                              Yeah, that was sarcasm.

Personally, off that list, I'd go Nogales. A big enough port to stay busy if you want to and small enough not to swallow one whole like SYS can. Also fairly close to Tucson and not all that far away from Phoenix.

There are some OK, decent ports on that list but there nothing there approaching the "home run, trophy - wife" port.

and the there's Pembina and Portal. It takes a special sort of person to succeed and thrive in Pembina. As for Portal...well, let's just say that there are plenty of CBPOs who if they were offered the option of going to Portal or being slowly fed.feet first through a wood chipper, they'd hesitate long and hard over the merits of both options.
                              Lol, I figured. The ports they have in Texas & Arizona don't seem too appealing.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Lethal; 08-26-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• does anybody have any info on the current ports in the current announcement? Presidio, TX....Laredo TX

any info on the port in Presidio, TX......is it busy? hows morale there?

why are they offering 25% incentive for Presidio, TX? is it a bad place?

thanks,

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9744 users online. 437 members and 9307 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X