Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If im referred to scheduling unit under an old anouncement and i decided to apply under a new one, do i have to start the whole pre-employment process all over again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Finished vbt and interview today.

Have a long way to go (poly, background)

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
        anyone had trouble registering for e-qip lately? the info they sent me doesn't work and after a bunch of attempts the system locked me out... called them, they're working on it, but the deadline to submit is this Friday
        I had the same problem last week. For me, it was the city part that needed to be inputted correctly since I had a prior BI from the military. Have you had a BI before? Try using your actual city of birth. Hope that helps.
        Geo: San Ysidro
        GS7-Vet
        Tested: 06/17/2015
        NOR: 07/22/2015
        Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
        Medical: 07/21/2015
        PFT1: 07/21/2015-
        VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
        Polygraph:
        E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
        BI: in security office 10/16/2015
        Drug Test:
        The Call:
        EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
          I know what you mean I sent mine on Friday and wanted a response already and now I check CASS and it says BI has been received and in review for completeness. Excited for the next step but taking advantage of keeping in shape since I know the location I chose is in need so the process I know is quick a little nervous though to know with just a poly coming back inconclusive can end it all even though all is truthful. Even my BI is basic lived in the same small town most of my life but being by the border I'm sure they want to know more even though I haven't been to mexico since I was little

Good luck! Prayers, well wishes and positive thoughts your way!!!
          CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
          Queens, NY (JFK)

04/27/15 - Applied
          06/23/15 - External Assessment
          07/22/15 - Medical / PFT1
          08/19/15 - VBT / SI / FP
          8/24/15 - e-QIP

Patiently waiting... And EXCITED!

Comment

• Originally posted by Persistent View Post
            I had the same problem last week. For me, it was the city part that needed to be inputted correctly since I had a prior BI from the military. Have you had a BI before? Try using your actual city of birth. Hope that helps.
            Thanks. I still put Unknown for city. I received a new code and completed my Eqip today.. Found some old background investigation packets there from my previous jobs too.

Comment

• So i just submitted my eqip yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to update on the CASS website?
              NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
              Score: 95+
              List:1XX February 2015
              APD-5: TBT
              Medical: TBT
              Written Psychological: TBT
              Oral Psychological: TBT
              Meet with investigator: TBT
              JST: TBT
              Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                It seems that you're anticipating failure?

i know i am being negative.........i just dont want to quit my job and then i fail the Spanish part ......anybody how hard the 6 week Spanish part is?

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
                  i know i am being negative.........i just dont want to quit my job and then i fail the Spanish part ......anybody how hard the 6 week Spanish part is?

thanks in advance
                  It's probably just basic law enforcement stuff. I wouldn't stress out about the Spanish part at all. They won't expect you to be anywhere near fluent in 6 weeks lol You will be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                    So i just submitted my eqip yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to update on the CASS website?
                    they usually update on tuesdays or wednesdays... usually only once per week. this is USUALLY but it seems there's a push to have a bunch of things in by the end of the fiscal year.
                    CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
                    Queens, NY (JFK)

04/27/15 - Applied
                    06/23/15 - External Assessment
                    07/22/15 - Medical / PFT1
                    08/19/15 - VBT / SI / FP
                    8/24/15 - e-QIP

Patiently waiting... And EXCITED!

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post

thanks in advance
                      It's pretty much as easy as attending all the required classes, putting in a serious, honest and good faith effort to learn the material presented and otherwise acting professionally and ethnically.

Disrespecting the program, and/or not participating in the required exercises are pretty much the main reasons why there are any failures.

Comment

• Eqip just sent in. And the wait begins.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                          It's probably just basic law enforcement stuff. I wouldn't stress out about the Spanish part at all. They won't expect you to be anywhere near fluent in 6 weeks lol You will be fine.
                          Hey been trying to PM you but your inbox is full!!

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                            So i just submitted my eqip yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to update on the CASS website?
                            submitted my e-QIP Oct 2014, have since had 2 polys, 3 NOPALs and 4 BG Investigators contact me AND still no update....

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                              While you will not be fluent in 6 weeks, the class is not just basic law enforcement stuff. The idea is to be able to perform a primary inspection in Spanish as well as a basic secondary inspection. It goes beyond show me your hands and don't move.

FB

Comment

• It is definitely conversational Spanish, and they teach you proper Spanish. There were a few native Spanish speakers in my class that didn't pass the oral exam to be exempt from the class and they had to stay at FLETC for an additional 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                                EOD - 08/2014
                                FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                                DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8067 users online. 409 members and 7658 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X