300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBP officer

Also the employee status assigned directorate, and company should i leave blank? Or fill out? If so what should i put down.
    NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
    Score: 95+
    List:1XX February 2015
    APD-5: TBT
    Medical: TBT
    Written Psychological: TBT
    Oral Psychological: TBT
    Meet with investigator: TBT
    JST: TBT
    Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
      Also the employee status assigned directorate, and company should i leave blank? Or fill out? If so what should i put down.
      Applicant, cbpo

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
        Applicant, cbpo

Thanks buddy.
        NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014

Comment

• Follow the directions. If I remember correctly on one of the pages it states which sections to leave blank. There were a few boxes to be left empty.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
            Follow the directions. If I remember correctly on one of the pages it states which sections to leave blank. There were a few boxes to be left empty.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
            You're right i was going through my emails and it said to leave blank. Anillo631 thank you
            NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by sergioArias View Post
              I have San Juan Puerto Rico but I'm willing to switch for any spots around new York

Turn your PM on...

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                Was that sarcasm? Haha If I had to pick from that list definitely San Ysidro has the most action

Yeah, that was sarcasm.

Personally, off that list, I'd go Nogales. A big enough port to stay busy if you want to and small enough not to swallow one whole like SYS can. Also fairly close to Tucson and not all that far away from Phoenix.

There are some OK, decent ports on that list but there nothing there approaching the "home run, trophy - wife" port.

and the there's Pembina and Portal. It takes a special sort of person to succeed and thrive in Pembina. As for Portal...well, let's just say that there are plenty of CBPOs who if they were offered the option of going to Portal or being slowly fed.feet first through a wood chipper, they'd hesitate long and hard over the merits of both options.

Comment

• Excited because I submitted my e-qip...

I am so curious as to what exactly they wanted and I know my info will read weird as I was overseas for a few years off and on for about 3 years at the end of the last decade.

Everything I can account for, I just hope it doesn't take too long. I'm sooooo excited throughout this entire process I can't even explain :-D

Good luck to all of you out there!
                  CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
                  Queens, NY (JFK)

04/27/15 - Applied
                  06/23/15 - External Assessment
                  07/22/15 - Medical / PFT1
                  08/19/15 - VBT / SI / FP
                  8/24/15 - e-QIP

Patiently waiting... And EXCITED!

Comment

• Quick question, someone may have brought this up earlier, are we allowed to swap ports if hired? I have JFK, and looking forward to working at Dulles. I'm from NYC, but have no real desire to move back home. However, I will if I have to.

Comment

• No changes on my CASS.. wait wait and wait some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never_Give_Up View Post
                        Quick question, someone may have brought this up earlier, are we allowed to swap ports if hired? I have JFK, and looking forward to working at Dulles. I'm from NYC, but have no real desire to move back home. However, I will if I have to.
                        Yes you can. My classmate wants the same switch. It will be very hard to be honest.

Comment

• Thanks for replying, but you mean hard to find someone to switch with? Or the process of doing so?

Comment

• I just got my application number, took my entrance two months ago in Harlingen, Tx

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
                              if you end up going to the border were Spanish is required.....they put you trough Spanish training......what happens if you dont pass?

lets say you pass CBP academy but fail the second part....the 6 week Spanish language proficiency
                              It seems that you're anticipating failure?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                                No changes on my CASS.. wait wait and wait some more.
                                Same here mate.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8610 users online. 486 members and 8124 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X