300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
    Anyone else waiting on Newark? Same story with me, stuck waiting for BI and Quals to clear.
    Newark [emoji574] here.....I am also waiting for BI and Qualifications to clear [emoji6]

Comment

• I'm in FL. I'm doing a lot of research on Newark, which has been eye opening. I got a provisional back in July, but apparently from what Charlie said it isn't what I thought it was.

Any news? I feel like I'm at the end of the hiring spree from earlier this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
        I'm in FL. I'm doing a lot of research on Newark, which has been eye opening. I got a provisional back in July, but apparently from what Charlie said it isn't what I thought it was.

Any news? I feel like I'm at the end of the hiring spree from earlier this year.
        Can you turn your pm's on

Comment

• PM's on! Sorry anyone else if you tried to contact me!

Comment

• FINALLY! the wait is over...EOD Sept.21st for JFK and FLETC Oct 21- March 3. Anyone else with the same eod?? my pft2 is 4 days before my EOD don't know why they schedule it so late but oh well happy this is done with! excited to start already!!

Comment

• I have the same eod

Comment

• Kris 86 we have the same eod

Comment

• i have the same eod : ) my pft 2 is scheduled for september 10 in plattsburgh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                    FINALLY! the wait is over...EOD Sept.21st for JFK and FLETC Oct 21- March 3. Anyone else with the same eod?? my pft2 is 4 days before my EOD don't know why they schedule it so late but oh well happy this is done with! excited to start already!!
                    Congrats to all. I graduate the week after you arrive.(JFK also) If you got any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                      Newark [emoji574] here.....I am also waiting for BI and Qualifications to clear [emoji6]
                      Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                      [emoji115] Newark bound. Where are you processing out of?
                      Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
                      Anyone else waiting on Newark? Same story with me, stuck waiting for BI and Quals to clear.
                      I'm waiting for Newark. Was referred to the SU 4 weeks ago, I called yesterday and was told that EWR is simply not needing anybody right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by devil_doc View Post
                        Kris 86 we have the same eod
                        see u there buddy!

Comment

• Glad to see people are making progress. @dkman see you at JFK when you get back

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                          EOD - 08/2014
                          FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                          DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Seems like the majority of the next class is going to JFK. Good luck to all.
                            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                              Seems like the majority of the next class is going to JFK. Good luck to all.
                              Their class isn't the next class. There are several between now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                                Their class isn't the next class. There are several between now and then.
                                What is it like the first couple of weeks? What do you do on the weekends?
                                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10469 users online. 392 members and 10077 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X