300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
    I am having an issue sending the signed forms. I am at the end of the e-qip and I don't have a scanner to upload and send the signed forms. On the web there is an option to fax the signed forms in BUT I have no clue where to get the FAX COVER SHEET that is to be provided because per the instructions for the option of faxing the singed forms,it says FAX TO THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON THE FAX COVER SHEET. Does anyone know where I can obtain the fax cover sheet to send my signed forms? Please help thanks in advance I tried calling for help but it says it will be about one business day to call back.
    Go to home office or office max or a local library to scan them to a USB drive or to your email.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Abner Rios;3716763]Almost 9 months since being referred to scheduling unit... This is taking forever

I almost lost hope when I saw this, but after seeing another post where you said you've reapplied to 15-3, then it kinda make sense because it might take time to transfer everything from the old application to the new one. I thought you were referred to Scheduling Unit, and you have been in there for straight 9 months.
      That really scared the hell out of me lol. But thanks God I saw your other post lol. I hope things start moving for you very soon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
        just receive this text... Kinda' weird right hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yeah!! I have received them too. Not recently...

Comment

• I hope I get the call today or sometime next week....

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
            I am having an issue sending the signed forms. I am at the end of the e-qip and I don't have a scanner to upload and send the signed forms. On the web there is an option to fax the signed forms in BUT I have no clue where to get the FAX COVER SHEET that is to be provided because per the instructions for the option of faxing the singed forms,it says FAX TO THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON THE FAX COVER SHEET. Does anyone know where I can obtain the fax cover sheet to send my signed forms? Please help thanks in advance I tried calling for help but it says it will be about one business day to call back.
            Print out the last sheets and they provide you with a fax number. Just fax it to them and contact them to make sure they received it.
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Is the address on the first page of the hard copy where I'm sending the hard copy ?? Or am I just faxing it not actually sending it in ?
              CBPO: GS-5
              Geo/Location: JFK
              Tested: 3/'13
              NOR (84)
              Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
              Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
              Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
              The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
              BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
              EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                I also got a call today but I missed it, they left a voicemail to call them back. Calling them back first thing in the morning!!
                Did you called them?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
                  Got some bad news on that. Per MHC, and because I was off today I kept calling until someone picked up, the provisional are only being used if they need hiring in that area. Don't take it as gospel, as I have been lie.....mislead before by MHC, but as she explained it to me, they like to have that if they need to push their hiring for that port. It doesn't mean they will necessarily use it and get you through the process quicker.

Just a heads up. I was disappointed in hearing the news, and I have signed it.
                  confused?? I was sent a Provisional Clearance BUT I have no port selected yet??

Comment

• The process is soooo slowwwww when you decide to reapply to a new announcement. It's been 8 weeks and I have only received my NOR. Hoping to start the background phase soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                      I hope I get the call today or sometime next week....
                      have you been transferred to the SU Yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                        I hope I get the call today or sometime next week....
                        Did your background clear already?
                        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                        Application- 7/23/2014
                        Written exam - 9/24/2015
                        NOR: 10/31/2014
                        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                        NOPA- 5/4/2015
                        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                        EOD: 10/26/15
                        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• anyone not been able to register the e-quip login with the info they mailed?

Comment

• Well E-Qip and other documents have been submitted..... Now to wait for word on my next step.👌

Comment

• Anyone else waiting on Newark? Same story with me, stuck waiting for BI and Quals to clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
                                Anyone else waiting on Newark? Same story with me, stuck waiting for BI and Quals to clear.
                                [emoji115] Newark bound. Where are you processing out of?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8061 users online. 205 members and 7856 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X