• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
    The Provisional Clearance Forms are in effect... If you signed yes.... Bolo
    [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120] I did [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120]

Comment

• Glad so many ppl are moving on! Lets stay in shape!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
        Almost 9 months since being referred to scheduling unit... This is taking forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        9 months? To where?

Comment

• Took the test in november 2013 referred to scheduling unit 20 days ago

Comment

• Took the test in november 2013 referred to scheduling unit 20 days ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
              The Provisional Clearance Forms are in effect... If you signed yes.... Bolo
              Got some bad news on that. Per MHC, and because I was off today I kept calling until someone picked up, the provisional are only being used if they need hiring in that area. Don't take it as gospel, as I have been lie.....mislead before by MHC, but as she explained it to me, they like to have that if they need to push their hiring for that port. It doesn't mean they will necessarily use it and get you through the process quicker.

Just a heads up. I was disappointed in hearing the news, and I have signed it.
              All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
              14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
              Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
              Provisional Clearance: June 4th
              Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by devil_doc View Post
                9 months? To where?
                I will assume E. Texas as well. There has been a nightmare over there due to the shuffling of current officers to E. Texas. They asked a ton of applicants to switch, and even those that waited it appears don't have readily available spots.
                Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                Still waiting

Comment

• So having the provisional one doesnt make that much

Comment

• So having the provisional one doesnt make that much im waiting on puerto rico

Comment

• Per what I heard, correct. I thought it meant they were definitely utilizing it as well, especially since I got it in June. I figured that was the ticket to the express lane. As it was explained to me today, it is not that way. It is something they can use if they need it. Here is an example: A port needs 50 people after a bunch of officers retire/quit/transfer/go to another port. They can quickly get 50 bodies to the academy even if they aren't done with their background.

This is as I understand. I was specifically asking about the provisional offer because I had gotten one and signed it, and I see people getting checked off in a week, or as they submit their EQIP. Again, this is what I have been told and there could be a comprehension fail on my part. I have been told a few things that were not true by MHC. Take all of this with a grain of salt.

edit: To be clear a provisional doesn't seem to guarantee they will use it. That doesn't mean they aren't or will not.
                      Still waiting

Comment

• What had you heard about puerto rico

Comment

• I am having an issue sending the signed forms. I am at the end of the e-qip and I don't have a scanner to upload and send the signed forms. On the web there is an option to fax the signed forms in BUT I have no clue where to get the FAX COVER SHEET that is to be provided because per the instructions for the option of faxing the singed forms,it says FAX TO THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON THE FAX COVER SHEET. Does anyone know where I can obtain the fax cover sheet to send my signed forms? Please help thanks in advance I tried calling for help but it says it will be about one business day to call back.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                            I am having an issue sending the signed forms. I am at the end of the e-qip and I don't have a scanner to upload and send the signed forms. On the web there is an option to fax the signed forms in BUT I have no clue where to get the FAX COVER SHEET that is to be provided because per the instructions for the option of faxing the singed forms,it says FAX TO THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON THE FAX COVER SHEET. Does anyone know where I can obtain the fax cover sheet to send my signed forms? Please help thanks in advance I tried calling for help but it says it will be about one business day to call back.
                            You do have a scanner! Try using your cell phone or other electronic device with a good camera. There are apps that can resize, crop, and make it look like you scanned it. Or you can just take a normal picture with good lighting/focus and do it all manually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                              You were going to East Texas no?
                              Yes but i reapplied in the 15-3 announcement to San Ysidro... Already receive a NOR passing score

Comment

• just receive this text... Kinda' weird right hehe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7998 users online. 267 members and 7731 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X