Clear All

• Originally posted by pisan917 View Post
    welcome to the club! What port?
    jfk

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
      jfk
      how long was your process?
      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
        how long was your process?
        I have been in the Process since March, but before that I was in the process already and had turn down an offer...so that's why I don't know why it has taken so long for me when I had everything done already. The only thing I had to do was the PFT1 because it expires after a year.

Comment

Does anyone know how many people per class go to the academy? How often is a class put in?
          48 in a standard class. Sometimes there are classes of 24 or 36 as needed.

Classes run as needed. You can petty much count on several per month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Often, things slow down in September/October as the ending /beginning of the fiscal year rolls around. Sometimes there's a "spring break" planned in around April/May.

Comment

• Finally!!!!!!!11

A 13-1 applicant right here. October 2013 i took the exam, waited waited and waited
            finally today aug 20th 2015 i got the call for jfk!! : ) finally
            eod- sep 28
            academy oct 21-mar 3

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP4LIFE View Post
              A 13-1 applicant right here. October 2013 i took the exam, waited waited and waited
              eod- sep 28
              academy oct 21-mar 3
              Congrats! See you there maybe :X

When do you take your PFT2?
              Last edited by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis; 08-20-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

did they also gave you the reference number you got in the mail?
                Yes i actually just facetimed my grandmother back in nyc and she showed it to me via facetime but unfortunately she is not savy enough to take a picture of it and send it to via imessage, I am having the hardest time right now.

I just want to cry !! I wrote to my neighbor via Facebook hopefully she can send me the pictures before the day is over so I can get started.

Since I'm 23, there isn't much on the E-qip that I have to fill out. But there is a lot my aunt will have to help me with since she is a former CBPO.

One question though, they gave me a new date, is it supposed to be in the office by that date or sent that day. I'm very scared I won't have time to get it in on time once I get back.
                CBPO: GS-5
                Geo/Location: JFK
                Tested: 3/'13
                NOR (84)
                Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• I finally received a phone call about why I haven't heard anything about my medical exam last month. All they needed was a breakdown by percentage of my disability claim from the military. I gave her the information over the phone and then she submitted it. CASS just updated me stating that it has been sent to Medical Review Office for determination. For the time being I was just completing section 16 of e-quip when I was logged out automatically and now unable to log back in. The page states that opm is experiencing difficulties and to try back again later. Luckily everything seems to be completed already on my e-quip from prior investigations conducted from army and bureau of prisons. Just have to remain patient and update some info.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP4LIFE View Post
                    eod- sep 28
                    academy oct 21-mar 3
                    I also got a call today but I missed it, they left a voicemail to call them back. Calling them back first thing in the morning!!

Comment

• I also got the call for JFK and I will be joining you!

Originally posted by CBP4LIFE View Post
                      eod- sep 28
                      academy oct 21-mar 3

Comment

• Congratulations to everyone who got the call today.... More calls are coming. Still waiting for mine.

Comment

• Same boat, just waiting.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm so happy to see people are finally getting the call. This brings hope. Congratulations to everyone who's been called today
                            Fingers crossing waiting for mine like everyone else lol.... There's more calls coming tomorrow. Yes lol...

Comment

• good luck all applicants
                              Geo - East Texas
                              Exam date - 9/7/2013
                              NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
                              TSL - 11/27/2014
                              PFT1 - 12/27/2014
                              VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
                              EQIP - 1/18/2014
                              Credit check - 2/4/2014
                              GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
                              Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
                              Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
                              Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
                              Drug Test - 6/26/2014
                              PFT2 - 7/10/2014
                              EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
                              FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
                              CBP Session #359 Guidon
                              Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• The Provisional Clearance Forms are in effect... If you signed yes.... Bolo

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8323 users online. 205 members and 8118 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X