300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
    and this 13-1 applicant wants to know just how slow is your process??
    )) I am 14-2.

Comment

• Just passed my medical and physical agility test yesterday. Started the process in May 2015. Have my VBT next Tuesday. Process is moving at a decent pace thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
        That's how long it used to take. They still say it now so all you people stop bothering them lol. My two BIs spoke to everyone I listed in 4 days.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
        Yeah. Mine was 5 days but I had a relatively simple one. Everything was somewhat close.

Comment

• Hey yall, UPDATE :: So I had my cousin bring my E-Qip from NYC to Dominican Republic for me today! Thank God! I started filling it out and boy do I have some questions!

Because I am away I can't call in to the MHC office as often as I wish I could for some help. If someone ever so kindly can email me directly who has already SUCCESSFULLY filled one out at [email protected] please
          CBPO: GS-5
          Geo/Location: JFK
          Tested: 3/'13
          NOR (84)
          Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
          Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
          Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
          The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
          BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
          EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
            Hey yall, UPDATE :: So I had my cousin bring my E-Qip from NYC to Dominican Republic for me today! Thank God! I started filling it out and boy do I have some questions!

Because I am away I can't call in to the MHC office as often as I wish I could for some help. If someone ever so kindly can email me directly who has already SUCCESSFULLY filled one out at [email protected] please
            did they also gave you the reference number you got in the mail?
            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Got my BI check mark today. It's actually the only checkmark for Customs I have right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                Got my BI check mark today. It's actually the only checkmark for Customs I have right now.
                How long did it take for the BI to clear?
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Just a F.Y.I for anyone who wants to know what the pay is for each state here is the link:
                  https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-over...eral-schedule/

Comment

• Almost 9 months since being referred to scheduling unit... This is taking forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Heard from a great source that the calls are coming very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                        Almost 9 months since being referred to scheduling unit... This is taking forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        You were going to East Texas no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                          Heard from a great source that the calls are coming very soon.
                          Can the "great source" explain why the lack of calls?

Comment

• Got Referred to Scheduling unit...hopefully it doesn't take forever now!!

Comment

• Does anyone know how many people per class go to the academy? How often is a class put in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                                Got Referred to Scheduling unit...hopefully it doesn't take forever now!!
                                Welcome to the club! What port?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8071 users online. 432 members and 7639 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X