300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
    Got my "unique" # in the mail to begin entering all my info for my BI to be submitted by the 28th.
    I got mine in the mail yesterday to be completed by the 28th too. I tried to login today to complete it with no success. Have you been able to sign in??? I emailed and i got a auto response back saying that they were doing an update to the security and its going to take a few weeks. I dont know how old that message is or if its been updated. Last i heard the system was working again. Am I the only one having login issues??
    Geo: San Ysidro
    GS7-Vet
    Tested: 06/17/2015
    NOR: 07/22/2015
    Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
    Medical: 07/21/2015
    PFT1: 07/21/2015-
    VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
    Polygraph:
    E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
    BI: in security office 10/16/2015
    Drug Test:
    The Call:
    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Persistent View Post
      I got mine in the mail yesterday to be completed by the 28th too. I tried to login today to complete it with no success. Have you been able to sign in??? I emailed and i got a auto response back saying that they were doing an update to the security and its going to take a few weeks. I dont know how old that message is or if its been updated. Last i heard the system was working again. Am I the only one having login issues??
      I got mine in as well. Make sure you follow the instructions EXACTLY how it directs you to in the letter you received.
      CBPO

Applied: 5/02/15
      External Assessment: 6/02/15
      TSL: 6/30/15
      NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
      Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
      VBT/SI: 08/04/15
      SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
      POLY: 11/03/15

Comment

did you follow the directions it said for logging in?
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

no you are not the only one... I received a call on Friday from someone with the exact same issue?? As with any new system or "update" in the Gov, there are those "glitches"!! stay in contact with your POC and be patient....
          Good Luck n CHEERS!

Comment

• Does anyone have the link for the up coming announcements?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
              Does anyone have the link for the up coming announcements?

scroll back its there.
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                Does anyone have the link for the up coming announcements?

uploadfromtaptalk1439929598841.jpeg

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks. I over looked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                    ya, that's the norm.... I'm a 13-1 applicant who is still awaiting the call and there have been at least 9 postings since mine!!!
                    and each is a bit different!!

I know the feeling. I'm just taken aback because there is a logjam (it seems) at MHC with backgrounds, etc. Next posting was supposed to be Dec, and now they are springing for three more before that? Another 36,000 applicants? My mind is blown. Won't that be 7 announcements total for 2015?
                    Last edited by bigcharlie; 08-18-2015, 04:51 PM.
                    All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
                    14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
                    Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                    Provisional Clearance: June 4th
                    Still waiting

Comment

No problems,I was able to log in and I have already begun. Hopefully you are able to log in soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
                        I know the feeling. I'm just taken aback because there is a logjam (it seems) at MHC with backgrounds, etc. Next posting was supposed to be Dec, and now they are springing for three more before that? Another 36,000 applicants? My mind is blown. Won't that be 7 announcements total for 2015?
                        you applied 4 years ago? did you ask whats taking them so long?

Comment

• well after calling like a thousand times to the medical review unit someone finally answered and told me that I have been cleared already but it takes 2-3 weeks for it to be updated on CASS....next step is to be referred to scheduling unit...hurry up and wait!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                            you applied 4 years ago? did you ask whats taking them so long?
                            It took 3 years for me to get cleared, the 4th I accept some of the blame for. Everything moved at a glacial pace. I think I got the VBT/SI done in 2012, and the medical in the fall. In 2013 it was the poly, and then the BI a few months later. 2014, PFT1 in Feb, and drug test in April. I got all checks at the end of June or early July, I don't remember exactly. While I was waiting to be referred to the SU and PFT2, I saw the 14-2 announcement posted and jumped at the chance of getting a posting in the SE. I was told all of my stuff would roll over so I applied.

I re-took the test, and figured the process would move quickly. I get my NOR, 99 , and figure I got it in the bag. Then I hear nothing for months. I called MHC, and was reassured that I was fine. I even talked about switching to another region, and the lady suggested my scores were great, no need to. Unfortunately, despite the many vacancies in the announcement, I didn't get a TSL. (My understanding is that lots of CBP officers were applying, and then once they got scores were being allowed to automatically switch. That is why even though it said "many vacancies" I didn't get an offer) By now it has been months. End of January rolls around I'm told that I need to choose a region, because they have no openings for the SE. I choose a different region. Since then, it has been waiting for stuff to get checked back off. I got an email about a BI in Mar., but no follow up. Things have been getting ticked off as the months have gone by, but I'm still stuck waiting. I don't have my qualifications or BI checked off, still at this point. My concern now, is that stuff will start expiring before I get sent to the SU, and I'll be stuck retaking the interview, poly, med, etc., like some demented paperwork version of Sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hill.
                            Last edited by bigcharlie; 08-18-2015, 10:27 PM. Reason: spelling and clarity error
                            All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
                            14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
                            Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                            Provisional Clearance: June 4th
                            Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                              no you are not the only one... I received a call on Friday from someone with the exact same issue?? As with any new system or "update" in the Gov, there are those "glitches"!! stay in contact with your POC and be patient....
                              Good Luck n CHEERS!
                              I got it to work earlier. Since I had a BI done prior, my city was supposed to be entered instead of the Unknown entry. Its all good now!
                              Last edited by Persistent; 08-19-2015, 12:00 AM.
                              Geo: San Ysidro
                              GS7-Vet
                              Tested: 06/17/2015
                              NOR: 07/22/2015
                              Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
                              Medical: 07/21/2015
                              PFT1: 07/21/2015-
                              VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
                              Polygraph:
                              E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
                              BI: in security office 10/16/2015
                              Drug Test:
                              The Call:
                              EOD:

Comment

• Sure hope this new announcement next week has JFK….CROSSING FINGERS. My sister literally lives ten minutes from there.
                                CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                                Application- 7/23/2014
                                Written exam - 9/24/2015
                                NOR: 10/31/2014
                                TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                                SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                                Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                                PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                                VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                                Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                                NOPA- 5/4/2015
                                Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                                Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                                Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                                BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                                Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                                Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                                EOD: 10/26/15
                                FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12527 users online. 417 members and 12110 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X