Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
    Apparently there are many ppl referred to the SU and the call doesn't come. I don't get it!

    I guess we'll spend winter at FLETC
    Right! Me either! As soon as I was cleared, I was given my location choices then immediately took the drug test... Then it went to a dead standstill, haha. Been waiting since (2ish months ago). Winter academy is looking promising for us all though!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
      Right! Me either! As soon as I was cleared, I was given my location choices then immediately took the drug test... Then it went to a dead standstill, haha. Been waiting since (2ish months ago). Winter academy is looking promising for us all though!
      Hi!! Maybe they want to have a certain number of applicants ready for class!! And that may be the hold up....And I truly think that winter classes @ Fletc expects YOU [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post


        Soooo...who all have been referred to SU and awaiting the call, like myself?
        3 weeks waiting for EWR, hbu?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
          Yes I met with my BI 3 time last week. Each day was about 4hours long. He visited my employers and made contact with my references, neighbor and Mananger at the Apartment complex I'm living in. My BI is a special agent with Homeland Security.
          They FINALLY visited my current employer yesterday. On a Sunday (weird)

          Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • New CBP announcement on the 24th of this month. WTF?!?!
            All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
            14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
            Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
            Provisional Clearance: June 4th
            Still waiting

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
              Hi!! Maybe they want to have a certain number of applicants ready for class!! And that may be the hold up....And I truly think that winter classes @ Fletc expects YOU [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]
              Hahs thank you! . Yea, I was told they round up a class before disperse the dates. Hope youre right. Hope to see ya there!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                3 weeks waiting for EWR, hbu?
                EWR?
                I'm done with all. Took drug test back in July, which was last on the list. Then was assigned to a duty sector. Now Im just waiting for "the call". Been waiting for sometime now.

                Comment


                • Got my "unique" # in the mail to begin entering all my info for my BI to be submitted by the 28th.I have a question has anyone had multiple addresses going back ten years and not enough room to submit all in the BI paperwork? What happens or where would the address that do not fit be put at? Also what exactly is looked into for the credit report and what will affect the applicant?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by lilab View Post
                    Got my "unique" # in the mail to begin entering all my info for my BI to be submitted by the 28th.I have a question has anyone had multiple addresses going back ten years and not enough room to submit all in the BI paperwork? What happens or where would the address that do not fit be put at? Also what exactly is looked into for the credit report and what will affect the applicant?
                    e-Qip gives you an option to add as many addresses that you want.
                    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                      e-Qip gives you an option to add as many addresses that you want.
                      Oh OK great thank you!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lilab View Post
                        Got my "unique" # in the mail to begin entering all my info for my BI to be submitted by the 28th.I have a question has anyone had multiple addresses going back ten years and not enough room to submit all in the BI paperwork? What happens or where would the address that do not fit be put at? Also what exactly is looked into for the credit report and what will affect the applicant?
                        What mail service it come by? USPS, UPS, or FedEx?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InterestedOfficer View Post
                          What mail service it come by? USPS, UPS, or FedEx?
                          Regular US mail

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lilab View Post
                            Regular US mail
                            Great, thank you!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
                              New CBP announcement on the 24th of this month. WTF?!?!
                              ya, that's the norm.... I'm a 13-1 applicant who is still awaiting the call and there have been at least 9 postings since mine!!!
                              and each is a bit different!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
                                New CBP announcement on the 24th of this month. WTF?!?!
                                Yes sir, and then another one will open in late October.

                                Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4862 users online. 208 members and 4654 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X