300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all,
    Fell off the map for a little while. Hope everyone's training is going well! Still waiting for my acdemy date. Called and spoke with the scheduling unit and they said I'm completely squared away, just gotta wait for "the call" now. It has been almost two months since I wAs referred to the scheduling unit.

Comment

• What region are you scheduled for, or was it a specific port?

Uggg, two months, that is frickin annoying. That isn't how it should be. Thank you for the info as always.
      All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
      14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
      Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
      Provisional Clearance: June 4th
      Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
        What region are you scheduled for, or was it a specific port?

Uggg, two months, that is frickin annoying. That isn't how it should be. Thank you for the info as always.

My region is Central East Coast. Im assigned to a port. PM if you would like to know. Yea, roughly two months haha. Sooo annoying, but it'll all pay off soon. No problem at all. Where you at with the process?

Comment

• CBP officer

Apparently there are many ppl referred to the SU and the call doesn't come. I don't get it!

I guess we'll spend winter at FLETC
          Last edited by Pisan917; 08-17-2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• It's a new week... Let's see what happens. Hopefully we get the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
              Apparently there is a many ppl referred to the SU and the call doesn't come. I don't get it!

I guess we'll spend winter at FLETC
              It's better in the winter in Georgia,
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlima View Post
                I applied under the 14-2 announcement sat down with my background investigator already, how many people are going to Seattle, Wa?
                I'm a 13-1 for the NW/ North It has been ongoing FOREVER!! Phys and Med were right off the start, followed by VBT and SI...... months later came a fingerprint card and e-QIP. then months after more medical on my dime to show I'm not mental after a PTSD eval and two polys. 3 BG inspectors. Two NOPALs and finally a provisional clearance?

Current Fed with 13 years LEO in Washington State and 10 point Vet.... how do you know already that you are going to Seattle? all I have is is offered... it will be the NW/North border

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                  I'm a 13-1 for the NW/ North It has been ongoing FOREVER!! Phys and Med were right off the start, followed by VBT and SI...... months later came a fingerprint card and e-QIP. then months after more medical on my dime to show I'm not mental after a PTSD eval and two polys. 3 BG inspectors. Two NOPALs and finally a provisional clearance?

Current Fed with 13 years LEO in Washington State and 10 point Vet.... how do you know already that you are going to Seattle? all I have is is offered... it will be the NW/North border
                  Eventually you will receive an email with duty locations to rank in which you would like to work.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                    I'm up to the bi part for JFK. Did you do the 2nd fitness to?
                    no, waiting for that. I had to update my medical portion sending some more paperwork in order to do PFT2 so it should be soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                      Eventually you will receive an email with duty locations to rank in which you would like to work.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
                      yes, I understand the offered location process (and it's not always that way- sometimes it's "we have this location do you want it?") My question was how Charlielima had Seattle location if he/she were just at the sitdown portion?

Comment

yes, I understand the offered location process (and it's not always that way- sometimes it's "we have this location do you want it?") My question was how Charlielima had Seattle location if he/she were just at the sitdown portion?
                        Now they give you your final location while you're in the pre-employment process.
                        My brother had his final location before he even took VBT & SI...

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                          Now they give you your final location while you're in the pre-employment process.
                          My brother had his final location before he even took VBT & SI...
                          well that is a much nicer idea.... All I have remaining is the second PT and UA wonder when I get a location??

Comment

well that is a much nicer idea.... All I have remaining is the second PT and UA wonder when I get a location??
                            I think it depends on which announcement you applied, you might still fall under the old way when they call you and offer you your location.
                            The early location offer is the new way based on the email they sent to choose location.

Comment

• My buddies told me the same, Zfinest. Winter is much better because the odor from the veggie plant near by isnt as potent.

Soooo...who all have been referred to SU and awaiting the call, like myself?
                              Last edited by ConanPhipsi176; 08-17-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                                It's a new week... Let's see what happens. Hopefully we get the call.

We shall see!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4922 users online. 196 members and 4726 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X