300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
    Pinarsu, your mailbox is full [emoji6] it doesn't allow me sent you messages.
    )) girl cleaning up right now )

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
      I thought the provisional clearance form would help expedite the process or at least help us to get the call and start the Academy pending the background investigation.
      You are so impatient!
      I've asked this before but do you even have everything checked off for CASS? And have been referred to the SU?
      The provisional clear gave me a green check for my BI before it even began, so yes it does expedite the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
        You are so impatient!
        I've asked this before but do you even have everything checked off for CASS? And have been referred to the SU?
        The provisional clear gave me a green check for my BI before it even began, so yes it does expedite the process.
        Lol... I am a little impatient. My BI has not cleared on CASS. I still need to take the drug test and 2nd fitness test. Everything else is done.

Comment

Lol... I am a little impatient. My BI has not cleared on CASS. I still need to take the drug test and 2nd fitness test. Everything else is done.
          Well I am still waiting to take polygraph, drug test and 2nd fitness

Comment

• Anyone going to JFK?

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
              You are so impatient!
              That's awesome for you, but some of us are in purgatory. I had a BI done, complete last year, switched regions, my BI has been in the security office since March, and I got a provisional form in May. Still waiting on BI and qualifications. Those of you who got it expedited before they started your BI seem to be done quickly. Those of us with stuff in there already, seem to be, well as I said at the beginning, in purgatory.
              Last edited by bigcharlie; 08-15-2015, 11:31 PM.
              All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
              14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
              Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
              Provisional Clearance: June 4th
              Still waiting

Comment

• Why they dont wanna go to PR? Because of the taxes?

Comment

• I applied under the 14-2 announcement sat down with my background investigator already, how many people are going to Seattle, Wa?

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                    O M G !! Yall are confusing the crap out of me !! So I have to fill out a hard copy then send it, then input the same info to the site which I have to wait for a code by email or by regular mail to my home.

I've heard both things. Can someone with actual knowledge inform me please!!

I am OUT OF THE COUNTRY so I can NOT call!!!! Someone please, I literally have 2 weeks to do all of this. This is far too confusing

THANK YOUUUUUU!!
                    Well the email I got is for us to log into e-Qip online and put the information we filled out on paper on there. I'm just following instructions that was sent to me via email from the BI. The other info that was posted I really don't know about.
                    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

Anyone going to JFK?
                      I am whenever they decide to call me! have everything done already...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                        I'm up to the bi part for JFK. Did you do the 2nd fitness to?
                        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                          Yes I am. Just waiting for the call.

Comment

Yes I am. Just waiting for the call.
                            I guess you should be in soon. It's been over 30 days since the PFT2?

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                              I guess you should be in soon. It's been over 30 days since the PFT2?
                              No, I haven't taken the 2nd fitness test or the drug test. Just waiting. I'm anticipating we should hear something within the next 3 weeks.

Comment

• Anyone heard rumors of new announcements?
                                All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
                                14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
                                Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                                Provisional Clearance: June 4th
                                Still waiting

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4468 users online. 242 members and 4226 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X