300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
    Got the same e-mail, I think its a new change they are implementing after the hack. I have gone thru eqip for other agencies, and they have e-mailed me the log in.
    Thank you!!How about any info on the poly? Will that be after all other things are submitted?

Comment

• AS of Wednesday 5 Aug, the e-QIP on line is back up and running. The diff is you now need a rrreeeeaaaaalllyyy llloonngg Registration number after the SSN and 3 golden questions. If its not possible to send in the docs you filled out , I'd call and see if you can now do your e-QIPO online? best of luck-CHEERS!

Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
      Helpppppppp!! Like I stated before Im currently on vacation out of the country. I received an email this morning 8/13/2015 that I should have my E-Qip filled out and sent in by the 28th of this month!!

I printed it out back in NYC but didn't bring it with me on vacation because I didn't think I would be asked for that so quickly. Now my concern is that 2 weeks isn't enough to have all the required paperwork for it by that day. Ugh idk ! Someone calm me down lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RecentGradNYC View Post
        no, just took the VBT today. Was told that the next step is to receive an email from MHC that tells me whats the next steps will be. But then i received the email telling me my eqip is due the 28th.
        usually after the VBT is the SI then Fingerprints
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
          AS of Wednesday 5 Aug, the e-QIP on line is back up and running. The diff is you now need a rrreeeeaaaaalllyyy llloonngg Registration number after the SSN and 3 golden questions. If its not possible to send in the docs you filled out , I'd call and see if you can now do your e-QIPO online? best of luck-CHEERS!
          yea i spoke to them today. the registration number will come by mail to fill out the e-qip.
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• So i am filling out my equip. Does anyone know where i can find my registration id?
            NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
            Score: 95+
            List:1XX February 2015
            APD-5: TBT
            Medical: TBT
            Written Psychological: TBT
            Oral Psychological: TBT
            Meet with investigator: TBT
            JST: TBT
            Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• You have to wait to get the registration ID by mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                Thank you!!How about any info on the poly? Will that be after all other things are submitted?
                Yeah, the poly is after the sf86.

Comment

• Future hiring announcements 2015...

recruitment.jpg

Comment

• SE region for those CBPO announcements maybe lol!

Comment

• Just got the email fir the eqip. Now I gotta find a day to do it.

Anyone know how long it takes to fill out?

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                        Future hiring announcements 2015...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13709[/ATTACH]
                        Sweet!

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Praying and hoping for the call. I am running 3 to 4 times per week to stay in shape.

Comment

• So much for Dec. being the only announcement this year. LOL, here we go again. At end of process, I bet they will throw out SE again, and I'll sit and wait for a TSL, they'll say they are full, and I'll have to re-pick a region lol. Anyone know if we can apply for announcements while at academy? I want to get in, and don't want to shoot myself in the foot (again), but there are a few places I'd rather live.

I think NYC I'd love if I was single and no kids, but the COL is frightening with them.
                            All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
                            14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
                            Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                            Provisional Clearance: June 4th
                            Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by boconnor View Post
                              Just got the email fir the eqip. Now I gotta find a day to do it.

Anyone know how long it takes to fill out?
                              Try printing out the PDF e-Qip and hand write it.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
                                Can't you find a printer/scanner where you're vacationing? (unless its the rainforest of Brazil or something)

Plus, you don't need to print everything, just the signature pages I think
                                Lol I'm in Dominican Republic, thankfully my cousin is coming tomorrow from NY so she'll be bringing me the printed papers! ! GOD IS GOOD!! I also emailed them and asked for an extension and they gave me 5 extra days.
                                CBPO: GS-5
                                Geo/Location: JFK
                                Tested: 3/'13
                                NOR (84)
                                Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                                Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                                Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                                The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                                BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                                EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10063 users online. 418 members and 9645 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X