Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kcfl View Post
    Hey everyone. I tried checking for timelines to get an answer for my question but I couldn't find what I was looking for so here I am. I know everyone's timelines varies but how long did it take YOU to get results after passing the polygraph? My first one on July 23rd came back as inconclusive so I took a second one on August 6th and now I'm waiting on the results. I'm wanting to go out of country to visit some family next month but I'm not sure who to contact or if I'll even get results by Sept. 24th (time I'd like to go out of the country).
    You won't get a result for the polygraph. Like yourself i was submit to a second poly and prior to leaving the facility i asked the examiner when will i get a result he explained if i don't hear anything from MHC in a month to send him an email and in 3 weeks my BI contacted me for an interview.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
      Yeah. I hadn't been sent to SU, but had it all checked off in 2014. Then a new announcement comes up with the region I wanted, and had been waiting for when it all began in 2011, and reapplied. Figured why not, I'm done, I don't have to worry about any more hoops, get the original location I want, and maybe delay myself a few months. After waiting six months, they said they weren't hiring many people (despite it saying many vacancies, which was a factor in my choice) and I had to pick a region that was hiring or toss out my entire application, which would put me back at square one.

      Basically been waiting this entire year for BI and quals to get cleared. I'd say my location is better than the original one, not the one I desired. Can't complain about that.
      What location are you in the process for?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
        You won't get a result for the polygraph. Like yourself i was submit to a second poly and prior to leaving the facility i asked the examiner when will i get a result he explained if i don't hear anything from MHC in a month to send him an email and in 3 weeks my BI contacted me for an interview.

        Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
        Thank you. After you were contacted for an interview, how soon did you meet with your BI?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
          The number I called for medical was (952) 857-2921, but I've also seen the 2919 number listed for medical. Seems like some of the numbers are kind of interchangeable and generic...
          Hi Mechaczech, weeks ago I had to contact the medical unit, so I called the # 952-857 -2919 and pressed the ext # if I wanted to speak to a nurse. It was 6 am in Minneapolis!!!! 7 am where I live. Dont hesitate to call if its to early in the morning. I once received an email at 6 am so I figured they were there already!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by kcfl View Post
            Thank you. After you were contacted for an interview, how soon did you meet with your BI?
            He called on a Friday and we met the following Monday.

            Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
              Hi Mechaczech, weeks ago I had to contact the medical unit, so I called the # 952-857 -2919 and pressed the ext # if I wanted to speak to a nurse. It was 6 am in Minneapolis!!!! 7 am where I live. Dont hesitate to call if its to early in the morning. I once received an email at 6 am so I figured they were there already!!
              Almost seems better to call in the morning. They actually called me once at 6am Pacific. Really confused me haha. I got an email from them a while back at like 5am my time. Guess they gotta be able to have time for all the time zones!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                e-Qip / Poly then PFT2
                Thank you very much.

                Comment


                • I realized it took exactly one year, one week and one day from the day I applied to the day I got referred to Scheduling Unit. Lol....
                  Look at my timeline:

                  Region: Florida & Caribbean
                  Applied (14-2 Announcement) 07/23/2014
                  Written exam 09/19/2014
                  Exam result 10/31/2014
                  Tentative selection letter 01/09/2015
                  Received E-QIP email 01/14/15
                  Mailed Fingerprint card 01/25/2015
                  Submitted E-QIP 01/27/2015
                  Medical & PFT1 01/28/2015
                  PFT1 results 03/04/2015
                  SI & VBT 02/13/2015
                  SI & VBT results 02/18/2015
                  Contacted for Polygraph 03/04/2015
                  Did Polygraph 03/27/2015
                  Met with BI 04/15/2015
                  Background cleared 07/16/2015
                  Did drug test 07/24/2015
                  Referred to SU 07/31/2015
                  WAITING FOR THE CALL.....
                  Last edited by milperil; 08-13-2015, 10:12 AM. Reason: Correction

                  Comment


                  • Helpppppppp!! Like I stated before Im currently on vacation out of the country. I received an email this morning 8/13/2015 that I should have my E-Qip filled out and sent in by the 28th of this month!!

                    I printed it out back in NYC but didn't bring it with me on vacation because I didn't think I would be asked for that so quickly. Now my concern is that 2 weeks isn't enough to have all the required paperwork for it by that day. Ugh idk ! Someone calm me down lol
                    CBPO: GS-5
                    Geo/Location: JFK
                    Tested: 3/'13
                    NOR (84)
                    Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                    Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                    Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                    The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                    BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                    EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                      Helpppppppp!! Like I stated before Im currently on vacation out of the country. I received an email this morning 8/13/2015 that I should have my E-Qip filled out and sent in by the 28th of this month!!

                      I printed it out back in NYC but didn't bring it with me on vacation because I didn't think I would be asked for that so quickly. Now my concern is that 2 weeks isn't enough to have all the required paperwork for it by that day. Ugh idk ! Someone calm me down lol
                      Can't you find a printer/scanner where you're vacationing? (unless its the rainforest of Brazil or something)

                      Plus, you don't need to print everything, just the signature pages I think

                      Comment


                      • CBP officer

                        Milperil have you called MHC to get an update?
                        Last edited by Pisan917; 08-13-2015, 12:26 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Wow... I'm also a 14-2 applicant but my timeline is totally different from yours. But just be patient who knows you can get the call today or maybe next month...etc. way back someone posted on here that they got the call 5 months after they were sent to the scheduling unit. (SAD FACE) because keep in mind (Once you have completed all the pre-employment processes, have been referred to training and scheduling, they have to reach your name, have a funded vacancy for your duty station and an academy class to assign you THEN and only THEN they will make you your final job offer. meaning you will get the call once all that has been finalized. and unfortunately for us this process doesn't work like clockwork just because they reach your name "if" they have at this point doesn't necessarily mean there's a funded vacancy for your duty station.


                          Originally posted by milperil View Post
                          I realized it took exactly one year, one week and one day from the day I applied to the day I got referred to Scheduling Unit. Lol....
                          Look at my timeline:

                          Region: Florida & Caribbean
                          Applied (14-2 Announcement) 07/23/2014
                          Written exam 09/19/2014
                          Exam result 10/31/2014
                          Tentative selection letter 01/09/2015
                          Received E-QIP email 01/14/15
                          Mailed Fingerprint card 01/25/2015
                          Submitted E-QIP 01/27/2015
                          Medical & PFT1 01/28/2015
                          PFT1 results 03/04/2015
                          SI & VBT 02/13/2015
                          SI & VBT results 02/18/2015
                          Contacted for Polygraph 03/04/2015
                          Did Polygraph 03/27/2015
                          Met with BI 04/15/2015
                          Background cleared 07/16/2015
                          Did drug test 07/24/2015
                          Referred to SU 07/31/2015
                          WAITING FOR THE CALL.....
                          Last edited by sassa26; 08-13-2015, 12:47 PM. Reason: correction

                          Comment


                          • I received the email for my BI due by the 28th it says they will MAIL the e-qip log in so my question is will there be any chance that I will receive the info by email? Any help from those who have experienced this stage thank you

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by milperil View Post
                              I realized it took exactly one year, one week and one day from the day I applied to the day I got referred to Scheduling Unit. Lol....
                              Look at my timeline:

                              Region: Florida & Caribbean
                              Applied (14-2 Announcement) 07/23/2014
                              Written exam 09/19/2014
                              Exam result 10/31/2014
                              Tentative selection letter 01/09/2015
                              Received E-QIP email 01/14/15
                              Mailed Fingerprint card 01/25/2015
                              Submitted E-QIP 01/27/2015
                              Medical & PFT1 01/28/2015
                              PFT1 results 03/04/2015
                              SI & VBT 02/13/2015
                              SI & VBT results 02/18/2015
                              Contacted for Polygraph 03/04/2015
                              Did Polygraph 03/27/2015
                              Met with BI 04/15/2015
                              Background cleared 07/16/2015
                              Did drug test 07/24/2015
                              Referred to SU 07/31/2015
                              WAITING FOR THE CALL.....

                              I'm a 14-2 also and my timeline is about a month behind all your breakdowns.

                              I met with my BI on 5/30 so maybe on 8/30 I will see a green check mark. Crossing fingers.
                              CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                              Application- 7/23/2014
                              Written exam - 9/24/2015
                              NOR: 10/31/2014
                              TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                              SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                              Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                              PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                              VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                              Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                              NOPA- 5/4/2015
                              Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                              Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                              Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                              BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                              Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                              Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                              EOD: 10/26/15
                              FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                                Milperil have you called MHC to get an update?
                                No I haven't.
                                I know they're not gonna tell me much than what I already know which is "Wait" lol...

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10545 users online. 432 members and 10113 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X