300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
    Can you forward me the email that they'll most likely check? Please and thank you in advance.
    Have you gotten one from your background person, the BI box? Usually it is at the end of that. If they haven't started, I'm not sure who you would contact.

This is the general status check one: [email protected]

This is the one it says for BI: [email protected]

Hopefully that helps.
    All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
    14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
    Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
    Provisional Clearance: June 4th
    Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
      Wow you have everything completed?
      Yeah. I hadn't been sent to SU, but had it all checked off in 2014. Then a new announcement comes up with the region I wanted, and had been waiting for when it all began in 2011, and reapplied. Figured why not, I'm done, I don't have to worry about any more hoops, get the original location I want, and maybe delay myself a few months. After waiting six months, they said they weren't hiring many people (despite it saying many vacancies, which was a factor in my choice) and I had to pick a region that was hiring or toss out my entire application, which would put me back at square one.

Basically been waiting this entire year for BI and quals to get cleared. I'd say my location is better than the original one, not the one I desired. Can't complain about that.
      Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
      Still waiting

Comment

• Anyone here have their duplicate in CASS disappear? Mine isn't there anymore. I'm pretty sure this happened today.

edit: All I'm missing is BI and Quals btw.
        Last edited by bigcharlie; 08-12-2015, 04:45 PM.
        Still waiting

Comment

• My CASS is back to single.
          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
          Application- 7/23/2014
          Written exam - 9/24/2015
          NOR: 10/31/2014
          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
          NOPA- 5/4/2015
          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
          EOD: 10/26/15
          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• I don't know if this has already been talked about, but according to this size of this thread it probably has been before. When do they check your blood pressure at Fletc? and how many times do they check it through the course of training? I don't necessarily have high blood pressure but it does run high from time to time. I know the standard they posted was under 149/90 which is actually not bad at all. But lets say I'm at 143 / 85 or something like that... how long do they let you wait before they retest you? Thanks for the advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
              That's odd. Yeah, I basically told hem a couple different days that would work for me and they said okay, and scheduled it then. My only guess is because of the wait list for your Geo, they don't wanna schedule that far in advance. I applied and am testing in SWB, San Ysidro, which is probably hiring like crazy now.
              If you don't hear anything in a few weeks, send them an email to be sure. Can't hurt. Good luck!
              Thanks dude, do you by any chance know a phone number i can call to straighten things out? I figure its better to call and speak to someone rather than play email tag..
              NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
              Score: 95+
              List:1XX February 2015
              APD-5: TBT
              Medical: TBT
              Written Psychological: TBT
              Oral Psychological: TBT
              Meet with investigator: TBT
              JST: TBT
              Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Has anyone that has not turned in the SF86 or eQIP had their CASS update to 'your case is in the security office' under background investigation? Yesterday it just said not applicable, today it says in security office. Just curious how that would be the case since I haven't even had the VBT or turned in any background stuff... Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                  Thanks dude, do you by any chance know a phone number i can call to straighten things out? I figure its better to call and speak to someone rather than play email tag..
                  The only phone number I've seen or called is 952-857-2919, which I think is just the generic MHC number. Just do what I did and keep calling like every 5 minutes until someone picks up!

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
                    I don't know if this has already been talked about, but according to this size of this thread it probably has been before. When do they check your blood pressure at Fletc? and how many times do they check it through the course of training? I don't necessarily have high blood pressure but it does run high from time to time. I know the standard they posted was under 149/90 which is actually not bad at all. But lets say I'm at 143 / 85 or something like that... how long do they let you wait before they retest you? Thanks for the advice.
                    I know of at least once in the beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                      I know of at least once in the beginning
                      ok, that's not bad. Is that during admissions or the first time doing PT or what? Thanks by the way for the knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                        My qualifications have not cleared yet.
                        Mine hasn't either yet, but my BI straightened out the problem. They looked into my employment dates for my current job and it did not match because I'm a temp employee, I get "re-hired" yearly and it looked to them that I've only been there for less than a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
                          The only phone number I've seen or called is 952-857-2919, which I think is just the generic MHC number. Just do what I did and keep calling like every 5 minutes until someone picks up!
                          I think that's the number for medical? I didn't know people actually picked up that line, I've called like a million times and it always just went straight to voicemail.

The number for the SI scheduling team is (952) 857-2938

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                            I think that's the number for medical? I didn't know people actually picked up that line, I've called like a million times and it always just went straight to voicemail.

The number for the SI scheduling team is (952) 857-2938
                            The number I called for medical was (952) 857-2921, but I've also seen the 2919 number listed for medical. Seems like some of the numbers are kind of interchangeable and generic...

Comment

• Back in the process! I had previously applied for the 15-1 announcement but saw a location that I was more interested in the 15-3 announcement.

Today, I received my NOR. Now I await for my CASS information.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I tried checking for timelines to get an answer for my question but I couldn't find what I was looking for so here I am. I know everyone's timelines varies but how long did it take YOU to get results after passing the polygraph? My first one on July 23rd came back as inconclusive so I took a second one on August 6th and now I'm waiting on the results. I'm wanting to go out of country to visit some family next month but I'm not sure who to contact or if I'll even get results by Sept. 24th (time I'd like to go out of the country).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7110 users online. 231 members and 6879 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X