300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
    I don't get it, I have reapplied under 15-1 having my entire process done already and I'm still pending qualifications in CASS! plus they have requested additional medical paperwork which I already submitted and nothing has been updated. tried calling them but phone just goes straight to voicemail :-(
    Makes you feel any better I got rolled from the 14-2 application when the SE wasn't going to hire any more people, and had everything done as well.
    All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
    14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
    Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
    Provisional Clearance: June 4th
    Still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
      Haven't been on here in a while. Glad to see some people are getting through. I'm about to hit my 1-year on the job. Anyone have any questions, feel free to ask, I'm at JFK fyi. Got back from the academy in January this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I just completed my VBT and SI do you think the poly is next? I want to work at JFK.

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynfinest View Post
        I just completed my VBT and SI do you think the poly is next? I want to work at JFK.
        e-Qip / Poly then PFT2
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
          Does that mean all you are missing is the background and quals? Trying to see if the duplicate CASS apps are indicators of being at the end, or it is just MHC being MHC.

My best friend who is now in BP was on a cruise and missed his BI, granted it was for a week, but he called back once he got here and explained the situation and there didn't seem to be any issues. I'd shoot MHC an email just in case stating that.
          Can you forward me the email that they'll most likely check? Please and thank you in advance.
          CBPO: GS-5
          Geo/Location: JFK
          Tested: 3/'13
          NOR (84)
          Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
          Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
          Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
          The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
          BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
          EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

I don't get it, I have reapplied under 15-1 having my entire process done already and I'm still pending qualifications in CASS! plus they have requested additional medical paperwork which I already submitted and nothing has been updated. tried calling them but phone just goes straight to voicemail :-(
            Your qualifications and employment forms will clear once you medical clears. Give your medical 4 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcharlie View Post
              Makes you feel any better I got rolled from the 14-2 application when the SE wasn't going to hire any more people, and had everything done as well.
              Wow you have everything completed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                Your qualifications and employment forms will clear once you medical clears. Give your medical 4 weeks.
                Thanks, is just amazing how I have everything done and it's like if I were starting the process again.

Comment

• My qualifications have not cleared yet.
                  CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                  Application- 7/23/2014
                  Written exam - 9/24/2015
                  NOR: 10/31/2014
                  TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                  SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                  Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                  PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                  VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                  Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                  NOPA- 5/4/2015
                  Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                  Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                  Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                  BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                  Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                  Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                  EOD: 10/26/15
                  FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Oh and my background investigator emailed me this morning to see if I have heard anything yet, looking for a status update. How nice!
                    CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                    Application- 7/23/2014
                    Written exam - 9/24/2015
                    NOR: 10/31/2014
                    TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                    SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                    Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                    PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                    VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                    Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                    NOPA- 5/4/2015
                    Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                    Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                    Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                    BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                    Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                    Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                    EOD: 10/26/15
                    FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Hey guys quick question i had to reschedule my vbt and my si because of prior obligations does anyone know how long it takes for them to reschedule me?
                      NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                      Score: 95+
                      List:1XX February 2015
                      APD-5: TBT
                      Medical: TBT
                      Written Psychological: TBT
                      Oral Psychological: TBT
                      Meet with investigator: TBT
                      JST: TBT
                      Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                        Hey guys quick question i had to reschedule my vbt and my si because of prior obligations does anyone know how long it takes for them to reschedule me?
                        I had to do the same. I emailed them back right after I got the scheduling message, and they got back to me probably 3-4 days later. They seem to be pretty accommodating, they rescheduled min without a problem.

Comment

I'm in the exact same situation. I was in the SU for my previous app but reapplied for a location with more likelihood of hiring. Its taking forever for them to figure out that I finished everything already. And it seems like no one is getting hired anymore.
                          Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
                          Tested: 6/2/2014
                          NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
                          Tentative Select: 8/2/14
                          Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
                          PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
                          VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
                          Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
                          Sit down with BI: 01/2015
                          Background finished: 02/2015
                          Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
                          Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
                          Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
                          The Call:
                          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
                            I had to do the same. I emailed them back right after I got the scheduling message, and they got back to me probably 3-4 days later. They seem to be pretty accommodating, they rescheduled min without a problem.
                            Did they give you a second date? I called 3 weeks ago they granted me a reschedule however they did not give me a date is this normal? I was only told that i am put on a wait list for my location, and that it is a 1-2 month wait. That was pretty much it, i hope they don't forget to give me a date...
                            NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                            Score: 95+
                            List:1XX February 2015
                            APD-5: TBT
                            Medical: TBT
                            Written Psychological: TBT
                            Oral Psychological: TBT
                            Meet with investigator: TBT
                            JST: TBT
                            Mini Med: TBT

Comment

Did they give you a second date? I called 3 weeks ago they granted me a reschedule however they did not give me a date is this normal? I was only told that i am put on a wait list for my location, and that it is a 1-2 month wait. That was pretty much it, i hope they don't forget to give me a date...
                              That's odd. Yeah, I basically told hem a couple different days that would work for me and they said okay, and scheduled it then. My only guess is because of the wait list for your Geo, they don't wanna schedule that far in advance. I applied and am testing in SWB, San Ysidro, which is probably hiring like crazy now.
                              If you don't hear anything in a few weeks, send them an email to be sure. Can't hurt. Good luck!

Comment

That's odd. Yeah, I basically told hem a couple different days that would work for me and they said okay, and scheduled it then. My only guess is because of the wait list for your Geo, they don't wanna schedule that far in advance. I applied and am testing in SWB, San Ysidro, which is probably hiring like crazy now.
                                If you don't hear anything in a few weeks, send them an email to be sure. Can't hurt. Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9322 users online. 523 members and 8799 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X