300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
    I checked mine. I do not see where you are talking about. Searched the whole thing.
    It's on my application processing status page on usajobs. I don't remember choosing a different location other than Queens JFK for PFT2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
    STAY STRONG!!!
    US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by NARDY View Post
      It's on my application processing status page on usajobs. I don't remember choosing a different location other than Queens JFK for PFT2
      JFK is not a location where you can take your PFT-2. Closest locations are Harper's Ferry, WV and Plattsburgh, NY. Both are about a 4.5-5 hour drive away. You can literally take it anywhere in the US but you have to pay to get yourself there and back.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
      EOD - 08/2014
      FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
      DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
        JFK is not a location where you can take your PFT-2. Closest locations are Harper's Ferry, WV and Plattsburgh, NY. Both are about a 4.5-5 hour drive away. You can literally take it anywhere in the US but you have to pay to get yourself there and back.

Roger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

STAY STRONG!!!
        US ARMY

Comment

• I took my VBT/SI at JFK. My PFT2 is in Vermont.
          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
          Application- 7/23/2014
          Written exam - 9/24/2015
          NOR: 10/31/2014
          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
          NOPA- 5/4/2015
          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
          EOD: 10/26/15
          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
            I don't see in any forum ppl getting the call for EOD. What is going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm wondering the same thing.

Comment

• I contacted MHC regarding the status update. For the people waiting for the e-Qip its best to fill out the paper one so when the time comes up to fill out the online packet.
              Good morning,

This message is in response to your inquiry. The only thing that is still pending on your application for CBPO is the Security process. There is approximately a two week delay for the background process to begin. Internal Affairs has to clear out some cases they presently have before they can take on more to process, so there is a delay of two weeks before you will be sent you background e-Qip invite to log on to that system and enter you information.
              Last edited by zFinest; 08-11-2015, 10:39 AM.
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                I'm wondering the same thing.
                I was never so anxious during the process because I know everything takes so long... But this at this point I don't think it was going to take that long once on the SU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                  I was never so anxious during the process because I know everything takes so long... But this at this point I don't think it was going to take that long once on the SU!
                  I know.
                  This morning I even thought about sending them my phone number again just in case they've lost it. LOL. I thought it was gonna be a matter of days to get the call after being sent to SU, but it looks like the waiting has just begun...
                  ; (

Comment

• I was told that once you hit the SU you should get a call within 30 days. Now this is dated information (mid last year), and I noticed in my letter I received regarding location that the words "funded position" where included. This spooked me a bit since I have been in the process since 2011, and I hadn't seen that in anything previously.

"Once you have completed all of the pre-employment processes and a funded vacancy is available, you will be contacted by the Minneapolis Hiring Center with a final offer to schedule your entry on duty."

Emphasis is MHC, not mine. I'm wondering if this is going to radically change the waiting game at the end. I'm hoping it is just a bit of a bottleneck with the breach, fiscal year, etc. I know of a couple poor souls getting stuck in limbo with the reshuffling from regions, to what appears to be specific ports.
                    All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
                    14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
                    Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                    Provisional Clearance: June 4th
                    Still waiting

Comment

• Hey ladies and gentlemen! I've decided to stay away from all of this since my VBT/SI just so I won't stress out over the wait. But anyhow I just checked CASS fir the first time and I also gave the doubles, but I do have 2 new green checks, for my VBT & SI.

I already printed out the pdf for the background check. ... but I'm currently on vacation since July 30th and I won't be back in the states until August 27th. Should I be worried over missing calls at this 'slow" point in the process? ? I've left my phone connected so I can still get voice mails if that's the case.

But anyways, congrats to those passing! So excited to be moving forward. I'm also here for JFK but once I can relocate to somewhere hot, I'm there !
                      CBPO: GS-5
                      Geo/Location: JFK
                      Tested: 3/'13
                      NOR (84)
                      Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                      Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                      Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                      The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                      BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                      EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                        I contacted MHC regarding the status update. For the people waiting for the e-Qip its best to fill out the paper one so when the time comes up to fill out the online packet.
                        It's important to know also, that if you have a previous background investigation where you completed the E-Qip, then that previous version will already be in the system when CBP gives you access to it. So you'll only need to update it from the last time you filled it out. I got my E-Qip notification for this announcement back in May, and when I went into the E-Qip system, my previous E-Qip form from a background investigation I had done in 2009 was still in there.
                        "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                          I took my VBT/SI at JFK. My PFT2 is in Vermont.
                          Mine too

STAY STRONG!!!
                          US ARMY

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by NARDY View Post
                            Mine too
                            They call it Vermont, but it's really Plattsburgh, NY, close to Lake Champlain and Montreal.
                            It will more than likely be Border Patrol guys administering the test.

Last edited by juniorspades; 08-11-2015, 04:39 PM.
                            EOD - 08/2014
                            FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                            DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                              Hey ladies and gentlemen! I've decided to stay away from all of this since my VBT/SI just so I won't stress out over the wait. But anyhow I just checked CASS fir the first time and I also gave the doubles, but I do have 2 new green checks, for my VBT & SI.

I already printed out the pdf for the background check. ... but I'm currently on vacation since July 30th and I won't be back in the states until August 27th. Should I be worried over missing calls at this 'slow" point in the process? ? I've left my phone connected so I can still get voice mails if that's the case.

But anyways, congrats to those passing! So excited to be moving forward. I'm also here for JFK but once I can relocate to somewhere hot, I'm there !

Does that mean all you are missing is the background and quals? Trying to see if the duplicate CASS apps are indicators of being at the end, or it is just MHC being MHC.

My best friend who is now in BP was on a cruise and missed his BI, granted it was for a week, but he called back once he got here and explained the situation and there didn't seem to be any issues. I'd shoot MHC an email just in case stating that.
                              All checks: Summer 2014 (No PFT2 or referral to SU yet at the point)
                              14-2 posted: See SE, re-apply. Take test. Wait for stuff to roll over.
                              Jan: Find out no more SE hiring despite **many vacancies** listed. Had to choose new region.
                              Provisional Clearance: June 4th
                              Still waiting

Comment

• I don't get it, I have reapplied under 15-1 having my entire process done already and I'm still pending qualifications in CASS! plus they have requested additional medical paperwork which I already submitted and nothing has been updated. tried calling them but phone just goes straight to voicemail :-(

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4691 users online. 188 members and 4503 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X