300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
    Now I even take shower with my phone lol...
    Are u waiting for Miami too?
    I don't hear too many people saying they're waiting for Miami; I'm kinda scared I'll be waiting for awhile ; (
    I hope not.
    Waiting for EWR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
      I wish I was waiting on Miami. Have you heard any info on that port?
      I know someone who's been working there for 19 years. He only told me about overtime. He said there's a lot over time. That's about it. Lol

Comment

I know someone who's been working there for 19 years. He only told me about overtime. He said there's a lot over time. That's about it. Lol
        I definitely hope to catch the next SE region announcement, or put in a transfer sooner than later.

Comment

I definitely hope to catch the next SE region announcement, or put in a transfer sooner than later.
          Are you already hired?
          What's your port?

Comment

Are you already hired?
            What's your port?
            Your PM'S are off.

Comment

Your PM'S are off.
              It's on now.
              I didn't know it was off by default.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                Unfavorable is a failed poly, sorry about that.

So there is no option to appeal the decision? Can I (or is it worth) calling HR and asking what specifically I failed? Again, at 36, this was probably my last shot, I would like to at least know what I did or said or what else may have caused me to be DQ'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                  Same thing happened to me, it took them 4 weeks to clear my medical.

damn 4 weeks?? so is it safe to say that they did receive my form? just have to wait huh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                    damn 4 weeks?? so is it safe to say that they did receive my form? just have to wait huh
                    They usually send you an email saying that they received it. They sent mine with in 3 days.

Comment

• CBP officer

While I was at FLETC, over 240 officers came through after me, 3 were going to Miami, not sure if they've ramped up hiring, but Miami is tough to get into.

The guy that's 36, I would appeal. Write a letter and send it to them. They might allow you to re-take the test. Hope for the best. You might as well try, there's no harm in giving it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                      EOD - 08/2014
                      FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                      DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                        While I was at FLETC, over 240 officers came through after me, 3 were going to Miami, not sure if they've ramped up hiring, but Miami is tough to get into.

The guy that's 36, I would appeal. Write a letter and send it to them. They might allow you to re-take the test. Hope for the best. You might as well try, there's no harm in giving it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                        Good info. If it's that hard to get why they even put it as option? Smh...We applied because they said they had jobs available. Who wants to apply for a job to just sit and wait forever? Nobody Lol....They Offered me Miami. I guess it's because somehow there are spaces.. I wish I had a port which hires overnight..lol

Comment

Good info. If it's that hard to get why they even put it as option? Smh...We applied because they said they had jobs available. Who wants to apply for a job to just sit and wait forever? Nobody Lol....They Offered me Miami. I guess it's because somehow there are spaces.. I wish I had a port which hires overnight..lol
                          Shoot I'll trade with you lol... San Ysidro for Miami [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                            Shoot I'll trade with you lol... San Ysidro for Miami [emoji12]

Lol if this was an option, I would switch right now. Lol I just need to start working. I don't really care where I start. I chose Miami as my priority because I already live there, but I would chose another faster hiring port any day.

Comment

Lol if this was an option, I would switch right now. Lol I just need to start working. I don't really care where I start. I chose Miami as my priority because I already live there, but I would chose another faster hiring port any day.
                              I know right... you got lucky. I chose MIA because I live here too but [emoji34] i guess by the time they got to my score they were no more opening left so i had to choose another location [emoji25] [emoji26]

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                                I know right... you got lucky. I chose MIA because I live here too but [emoji34] i guess by the time they got to my score they were no more opening left so i had to choose another location [emoji25] [emoji26]

You already in San Ysidro sassa26? Yeah that's a big difference, Miami to San Ysidro.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11045 users online. 396 members and 10649 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X