300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
    After your VBT did you guys get the interview and got fingerprinted?
    I actually haven't had my VBT/SI yet. Have it scheduled for next Thursday, and poly for the next day. From what MHC told me, assuming I pass the VBT, the interview would be immediately after, then prints, then poly the next day, which I assume is why I got an email telling me to fill out the SF86 and bring it with me.

Comment

• Anyone here waiting on the call for JFK??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
        I actually haven't had my VBT/SI yet. Have it scheduled for next Thursday, and poly for the next day. From what MHC told me, assuming I pass the VBT, the interview would be immediately after, then prints, then poly the next day, which I assume is why I got an email telling me to fill out the SF86 and bring it with me.
        Oh ok. Wasnt hard. During the VBT just be your self. Nothing to be nervous about. Which area did you apply for? Was it a seperate email for the polygraph?
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
          Got the taser today, I recommend you all do it!
          Was it clamped or did they shoot you? Also, the full 5 seconds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
            Anyone here waiting on the call for JFK??
            I'm waiting on the call for Newark. Was sent to SU a week ago. How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
              Was it clamped or did they shoot you? Also, the full 5 seconds?
              Shoot, 5 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                Shoot, 5 seconds.
                From the famous KoolAid Man, "Oh Yeah!" Just the way I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                  Oh ok. Wasnt hard. During the VBT just be your self. Nothing to be nervous about. Which area did you apply for? Was it a seperate email for the polygraph?
                  I applied for San Ysidro, 15-2. I'm not TOO nervous about it, not yet at least! And nope, the email said VBT on one day, and assuming I pass it, they'd schedule a poly for the next day. I was surprised by that, and actually confirmed with MHC that that would be the case (to make sure I had the time off work). So hopefully it all goes well!
                  From what it seems like, San Ysidro and JFK are the 'hottest' areas for hiring right now. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by nicolls90 View Post
                    Well I spoke to many officer and they say it's out of your hands. That they shouldn't disqualify me for something my aunt did. But who knows... The adjudicator just said that my background is in the last stages and they are just missing my aunts info.::: which I can't provide -_- so I have no clue what will happen. Ahh
                    Why was your aunt even listed? You were only required to list immediate family members for your background. I don't know what your relationship is with your aunt but you can tell her that your background investigator doesn't give a **** about your her, whether she is illegal or not.

The only thing they could investigate is if you had anything to do with bringing her here illegally. They will not deport her or whatever she is afraid of. If an interview with her is even required, the purpose of it is to interview her about YOU. So if I were you, I would speak to her and explain to her what exactly is going on. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                      I'm waiting on the call for Newark. Was sent to SU a week ago. How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Well I have all the check marks but last week they sent me an email with a medical form I have to fill out and send back cuz my medical expired (I was in the process before) and in the email it states that they need that in order for me to do the PFT2, checked today and nothing has been updated..the medical form was due today and I sent it to them like 3 days ago but they never responded back so hopefully they received it, other then that I'm waiting to get referred to SU.
                      Last edited by Kris86; 08-06-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Passed my VBT/SI last Wednesday. Received a green check and the email the following morning. Haven't heard anything since. Still havent received a green check next to my medical. I had my appt July 15th and received the check next to fitness. Medical still says "i will be contacted to schedule". Called MHC and they told me that it can take up to 6 weeks for their nurses to give the thumbs up for medical portion. The waiting game lol. 15-2 applicant, San Ysidro Geo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                          Anyone here waiting on the call for JFK??
                          Hey yesni am!??? How long have you been waiting to hear from jfk?

Comment

• Originally posted by shaun11 View Post
                            Passed my VBT/SI last Wednesday. Received a green check and the email the following morning. Haven't heard anything since. Still havent received a green check next to my medical. I had my appt July 15th and received the check next to fitness. Medical still says "i will be contacted to schedule". Called MHC and they told me that it can take up to 6 weeks for their nurses to give the thumbs up for medical portion. The waiting game lol. 15-2 applicant, San Ysidro Geo.
                            Congrats on passing VBT/SI, fellow 15-2 San Yisdro applicant! haha. My medical said the same thing for a while, after I actually did it, then it changed to something about being reviewed for a determination, now they need additional info, of course. Have you had your polygraph scheduled yet?

Comment

• I havent been scheduled for anything yet lol. Has me quite nervous now. Especially with not receiving medical check yet. Hoping for the best.

Comment

• I'm sure it'll all be fine. I'm sure you've seen all the other posts about how long this can take, seemingly for no reason. Long as we do our part, I'm sure they'll get to us all eventually! Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9540 users online. 339 members and 9201 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X