300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
    Yesterday I had that glitch where everything was doubled.

Now I can't log into my CASS

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
    Call them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
      Working for federal agency require detailed and clean background. You might not talk with your aunt, but she is still your family member. I am not saying anybody did anything wrong. But CBP need to know everything regarding anybody in family. They need to trust people to give that big responsibility. So if I were you, I would do what ever it takes to get information. You might have to talk to you aunt regarding that issue. Great job opportunity, don't let anybody or anything ruin that.

I know, I already work for TSA, I know the background isn't the same. And I mean I already talked her and she refuses to provide any information, which makes me think she's probably not legally residing go in the US. I just don't think it's fair for CBP to judge me for something I haven't done; I work for the government already, I have a BS degree, working on my masters etc..! Ahh Frustraying..

Comment

• Originally posted by nicolls90 View Post
        I know, I already work for TSA, I know the background isn't the same. And I mean I already talked her and she refuses to provide any information, which makes me think she's probably not legally residing go in the US. I just don't think it's fair for CBP to judge me for something I haven't done; I work for the government already, I have a BS degree, working on my masters etc..! Ahh Frustraying..
        Did you talk to anybody at CBP?

Comment

• I was able to log into my CASS still doubled up though also my new green √ confirms its updated on Tues and Thur I originally thought only Tuesdays but check this morning out of curiosity and sure enough I had a new √

Comment

• Over night, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call them.
              Thanks, I'll do that. What number do I call?

I really hope they didn't just stop the hiring process for me.

Comment

• Did anyone from 15-2 get an email to do the e-Quip? My cass hasnt update since i had it. Everything is doubled up and just say pending.
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

Did you talk to anybody at CBP?
                  Well I spoke to many officer and they say it's out of your hands. That they shouldn't disqualify me for something my aunt did. But who knows... The adjudicator just said that my background is in the last stages and they are just missing my aunts info.::: which I can't provide -_- so I have no clue what will happen. Ahh

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                    Thanks, I'll do that. What number do I call?

I really hope they didn't just stop the hiring process for me.

Look at your email from CBP. You will see contact number for hiring center.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                      Did anyone from 15-2 get an email to do the e-Quip? My cass hasnt update since i had it. Everything is doubled up and just say pending.
                      i

I'm a 15-2 and mine also says the same and no email has been sent to me nor have I been notified any other way to begin the E-Qip I just printed it out like my previous email that was sent said to so when it is requested I will already have it completed

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                        i

I'm a 15-2 and mine also says the same and no email has been sent to me nor have I been notified any other way to begin the E-Qip I just printed it out like my previous email that was sent said to so when it is requested I will already have it completed
                        I emailed back and forth the other day with a program manager at MHC and she said basically to just fill out the printable one and bring that for my VBT, since even though eQIP is back up, it sounds like they want to continue using the SF86 form for now.

Comment

• Got the taser today, I recommend you all do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                            Got the taser today, I recommend you all do it!
                            I got tased before. I know it was a fine ride for you ))

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
                              I emailed back and forth the other day with a program manager at MHC and she said basically to just fill out the printable one and bring that for my VBT, since even though eQIP is back up, it sounds like they want to continue using the SF86 form for now.

Wow, well I missed the opportunity to turn that in because I already had my VBT and the CASS just says pending I hope there was no miscommunication somewhere and I did not get the notice to turn mine in at the VBT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
                                After your VBT did you guys get the interview and got fingerprinted?
                                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12082 users online. 435 members and 11647 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X