300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBP officer

When it updates, It only updates once a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
      LOL...Me too.. I was a little excited when i saw all those checks, my heartbeat went from 0 to a hundred real quick and back from 100 - 0 disappointed. But i'm almost positive my BI should be clearing up this month based on others timeline. I just can't wait to begin this exciting career it'll be a big transition but without a doubt and impatiently I'M READY
      How long have you been waiting on your BI to clear?
      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
      Application- 7/23/2014
      Written exam - 9/24/2015
      NOR: 10/31/2014
      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
      NOPA- 5/4/2015
      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
      EOD: 10/26/15
      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
        When it updates, It only updates once a day.

Soooooo I shouldn't check five times a day?? Am I picking up what you're putting down?
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015

Comment

• Exactly, it doesn't update more than once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
            Exactly, it doesn't update more than once.

You know what time? I can check in the morning and it can be different in the afternoon, no? I'm going to now assume you know the time this actually updates and what exact days. Do tell…...
            CBPO 14-2 Applicant
            Application- 7/23/2014
            Written exam - 9/24/2015
            TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
            SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
            PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
            NOPA- 5/4/2015
            Met with BI - 5/30/2015
            BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
            Drug Test - 9/24/2015

Comment

• I always check CASS before I sleep and when I wake up and multiple times during the day, 7 days a week lol.
              Each time I've seen an update, it's always on a Tuesday morning or Thursday morning. I really think most of the updates are done on Mondays and Wednesday but it takes some hours for the change to take effect. That's why we see it on Tuesday or Thursday.
              If they're giving an award to the person who check CASS the most, if I'm not #1, I'll definitely make the top 5. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                How long have you been waiting on your BI to clear?
                I submitted my Eqip on May 1st of this year and met with my BI last month on July 20th.

Comment

• Hey everyone! I just got notice that I passed my VBT/SI today! I took it two days ago in Atlanta. I have a green check for pft-1. How long does it usually take to get the email to start the BI and e-Quip? I know it was down for a while but I called yesterday and she informed me that it was back up now.

BTW: Geo is San Ysidro
                  exam: June 17
                  selected: June 30
                  medical/pft-1/ July 21
                  VBT/SI: August 5
                  Last edited by Persistent; 08-05-2015, 03:42 PM.
                  Geo: San Ysidro
                  GS7-Vet
                  Tested: 06/17/2015
                  NOR: 07/22/2015
                  Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
                  Medical: 07/21/2015
                  PFT1: 07/21/2015-
                  VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
                  Polygraph:
                  E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
                  BI: in security office 10/16/2015
                  Drug Test:
                  The Call:
                  EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Persistent View Post
                    Hey everyone! I just got notice that I passed my VBT/SI today! I took it two days ago in Atlanta. I have a green check for pft-1. How long does it usually take to get the email to start the BI and e-Quip? I know it was down for a while but I called yesterday and she informed me that it was back up now.

It's funny the way the process works; it seems to be slightly different for everybody. My geo is San Ysidro as well, already living in San Diego. I have pft-1 checked, medical pending, and have my VBT scheduled next Thursday, and poly the day after. They also sent me an email asking to complete form SF86 (the pdf version of eQIP), print out all 130 pages, and bring it to my VBT, instead of doing the eQIP. Given that your chosen port is San Ysidro, I'd imagine they want to push you through as quick as they can, SY definitely needs bodies.
                    Last edited by Mechaczech; 08-05-2015, 03:47 PM. Reason: Misspelled a word

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
                      Given that your chosen port is San Ysidro, I'd imagine they want to push you through as quick as they can, SY definitely needs bodies.
                      I am hoping that is the case. I could use about three months to get myself where I want to be physically but I dont need/want to wait an entire year as some cases have been. I have my medical pending too even though I did the pft-1 and medical the same day. Good luck on your VBT and Poly!
                      Geo: San Ysidro
                      GS7-Vet
                      Tested: 06/17/2015
                      NOR: 07/22/2015
                      Tentative Select: 06/30/2015
                      Medical: 07/21/2015
                      PFT1: 07/21/2015-
                      VBT & SI: 08/03/2015-
                      Polygraph:
                      E-Quip Submitted: 08/19/2015
                      BI: in security office 10/16/2015
                      Drug Test:
                      The Call:
                      EOD:

Comment

• Thanks Persistent! Just keep doing your training and you'll be fine. And even with the breach a few months ago, it still seems like they're moving along pretty quick now, even seen some of the posters on here have backgrounds returned in less than a month! So it can happen, just gotta do our part!

Comment

• Originally posted by Persistent View Post
                          Hey everyone! I just got notice that I passed my VBT/SI today! I took it two days ago in Atlanta. I have a green check for pft-1. How long does it usually take to get the email to start the BI and e-Quip? I know it was down for a while but I called yesterday and she informed me that it was back up now.

exam: June 17
                          selected: June 30
                          medical/pft-1/ July 21
                          VBT/SI: August 5

I also just took the VBT/SI on Monday and passed also have my pft1 and medical green just waiting for the BI to start ....MEANWHILE TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN...GOOD LUCK

Comment

• So I'm a bit frustrated now. I got an email from the personnel office (adjudicator) asking for immigration documents of an aunt that I barely talk to. I had already told them that I have minimum to no communication with my aunt and she won't tell me her current immigration status and won't provide any documentation. I just don't know what else to do? My Bi has been stuck for over 3 months and it's all for something I have no control over, something I haven't done. Did anyone went through something similar throughout the process? Any advice?

Comment

• Originally posted by nicolls90 View Post
                              So I'm a bit frustrated now. I got an email from the personnel office (adjudicator) asking for immigration documents of an aunt that I barely talk to. I had already told them that I have minimum to no communication with my aunt and she won't tell me her current immigration status and won't provide any documentation. I just don't know what else to do? My Bi has been stuck for over 3 months and it's all for something I have no control over, something I haven't done. Did anyone went through something similar throughout the process? Any advice?
                              Working for federal agency require detailed and clean background. You might not talk with your aunt, but she is still your family member. I am not saying anybody did anything wrong. But CBP need to know everything regarding anybody in family. They need to trust people to give that big responsibility. So if I were you, I would do what ever it takes to get information. You might have to talk to you aunt regarding that issue. Great job opportunity, don't let anybody or anything ruin that.

Comment

• Yesterday I had that glitch where everything was doubled.

Now I can't log into my CASS

Your SSN and Application ID(s) were not found in the database. Please try again. Remember, this service only applies to applicants that applied for an entry level position with the Department of Homeland Security.
                                Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7441 users online. 383 members and 7058 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X