Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by socal_23 View Post
    Is it standard for your medical to be sent to the Medical Review Office for determination? I did my pft-1 the same day and that was given a green check mark but the medical was not.
    Mine said the same thing. Green check on fitness, medical sent for determination. I just checked mine today and it said they're sending me a form for additional medical paperwork, probably because of a hospital visit I had a few months ago for a bad cut on my hand. Most likely they just need more paperwork from you, so don't worry about it.

    Comment


    • I also remember seeing it doubled up in my CASS and within a week I got "the call", but you never know


      Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
      EOD - 08/2014
      FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
      DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
        I also remember seeing it doubled up in my CASS and within a week I got "the call", but you never know


        Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
        Was everything checked off at that time? (when yours doubled up and received the call)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
          I also remember seeing it doubled up in my CASS and within a week I got "the call", but you never know


          Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
          Don't tease me like this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
            Was everything checked off at that time? (when yours doubled up and received the call)
            If I remember correctly, it was all green checks for both of them, and then one day one of them disappeared I believe it was the top one and it said refer to scheduling unit and had an EOD date


            Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
            EOD - 08/2014
            FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
            DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
              Don't tease me like this.
              Lol ah ah ah.
              This gives me hope because I see my CASS is doubled too lol ah ah.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                If I remember correctly, it was all green checks for both of them, and then one day one of them disappeared I believe it was the top one and it said refer to scheduling unit and had an EOD date


                Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                Mine has an EOD date as 07/31/15
                What does that suppose to mean?
                Since the 31st was my birthday, I thought they just did it just to remember my birthday lol ah joke.
                But what does it mean for real?
                Thanks!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                  I also remember seeing it doubled up in my CASS and within a week I got "the call", but you never know


                  Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                  Before the call I need to take my polygraph

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by milperil View Post
                    Mine has an EOD date as 07/31/15
                    What does that suppose to mean?
                    Since the 31st was my birthday, I thought they just did it just to remember my birthday lol ah joke.
                    But what does it mean for real?
                    Thanks!
                    My EOD date was the day I started Pre-Academy, my PFT2 was about two weeks before that day. Your EOD date shouldn't have already passed, might be a mistake?


                    Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                    EOD - 08/2014
                    FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                    DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                      My EOD date was the day I started Pre-Academy, my PFT2 was about two weeks before that day. Your EOD date shouldn't have already passed, might be a mistake?


                      Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                      Oh ok. Thank you.
                      I was kind of confused about that.
                      This gotta be a mistake.
                      Before, I thought it was the date they referred me to SU because my CASS just updated this morning.

                      Comment


                      • Mine is doubled on CASS too.
                        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                        Application- 7/23/2014
                        Written exam - 9/24/2015
                        NOR: 10/31/2014
                        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                        NOPA- 5/4/2015
                        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                        EOD: 10/26/15
                        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                          Is the PFT2 done at your Duty location or your processing FO?
                          Perhaps you got an answer already but when I applied I had the choice of Georgia or Vermont. I live in NY. I chose Vermont, hope I make it that far in this process.
                          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                          Application- 7/23/2014
                          Written exam - 9/24/2015
                          NOR: 10/31/2014
                          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                          NOPA- 5/4/2015
                          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                          EOD: 10/26/15
                          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Victory_vegas View Post
                            So, it's official, I'm out. Took the polygraph July 11th with an "inconclusive" result. Yesterday I got the email saying "...We have been notified by the Office of Internal Affairs that you did not complete a favorable polygraph examination; therefore, your tentative offer of employment is being withdrawn. Thank you for your interest in employment with CBP. We wish you well in your future endeavors."

                            It's weird because I never got a chance to retake the test, I was never contacted by my BI, none of my referrals or past employers were contacted and my CASS seemed to be on hold with only three green checks for the last two months.

                            Does anyone know how long I have to wait to reapply? I'm 36, married, first child on the way, just bought a house, so this was probable my last shot.

                            Good luck and congrats to everyone in the process and moving forward.

                            Ugh that is terrible. I turned 36 in July I am literally down to months here on this. I know the pain and struggle.
                            CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                            Application- 7/23/2014
                            Written exam - 9/24/2015
                            NOR: 10/31/2014
                            TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                            SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                            Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                            PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                            VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                            Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                            NOPA- 5/4/2015
                            Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                            Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                            Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                            BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                            Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                            Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                            EOD: 10/26/15
                            FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by milperil View Post
                              Oh ok. Thank you.
                              I was kind of confused about that.
                              This gotta be a mistake.
                              Before, I thought it was the date they referred me to SU because my CASS just updated this morning.
                              I think I was super confused.
                              My CASS said: referred to schedule EOD. And then, the date 07/31/15 come next.
                              Now I think I understand it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                                Perhaps you got an answer already but when I applied I had the choice of Georgia or Vermont. I live in NY. I chose Vermont, hope I make it that far in this process.
                                If I'm not mistaken I chose Georgia, I'll probably have to travel to the area where the Academy is held I'm assuming. I can live with that.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7970 users online. 394 members and 7576 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X