X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical and Fitness cleared...ooooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
      What else does it say? Read it. Mine shows double also, but says "send to SU for EOD"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Mine says case is in the security office. Why is it double? They are both the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
        How do you know when you've been sent to SU?. I checked my CASS this morning and now all of a sudden i see a double of my results

My CASS also showing double

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
          Well I had my VBT/SI yesterday and received my NOR EMAIL this morning with "eligible" . I checked CASS its not checked off but finally my medical is √off along with my PFT-1 which was √ last week not sure what the next step is but I'm a bit nervous about the poly even though I have nothing to hide or be scared I'm just nervous in general and Dont want fail results from this we have all come a long way to just fail over a poly in which we have nothing to hide. I wish everyone luck and congratulations on getting to where you are in the process. I know it would be crazy to ask since everyone's journey is different but any idea on what I should expect next and approximately how much time do I have to train for the PFT-2 which is a big step for me? Thank you in advance
          I believe the PFT-2 is towards the end of the Academy.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
            Mine says case is in the security office. Why is it double? They are both the same.
            Maybe they are doing some adjustments to the page [emoji15] [emoji15]

Comment

• Does anyone know if the E-QIP preparation tool needs to be completed to complete the process? Haven't heard anything after passing the VBT yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                Maybe they are doing some adjustments to the page [emoji15] [emoji15]
                Did you check your cass?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pisan917;3705973]What else does it say? Read it. Mine shows double also, but says "send to SU for EOD"

Nope. (Nothing just double). I guess i haven't been sent to SU. Which honestly i'm okay with i no longer want to attend the Academy on a provisional clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                    I believe the PFT-2 is towards the end of the Academy.

PFT2 is pre-EOD. They test you 30 days or less before entry. There are still fitness tests at the Academy. My understanding is one at beginning, one at middle, one at end.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
                      PFT2 is pre-EOD. They test you 30 days or less before entry. There are still fitness tests at the Academy. My understanding is one at beginning, one at middle, one at end.
                      Is the PFT2 done at your Duty location or your processing FO?

Comment

• Is it standard for your medical to be sent to the Medical Review Office for determination? I did my pft-1 the same day and that was given a green check mark but the medical was not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                          Is the PFT2 done at your Duty location or your processing FO?
                          It should be at a location you selected when you applied, at least that was for me. It's not at a duty location. Most of us from central East went to the CBP Advanced Training Center in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia and no they don't pay for you to go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                            It should be at a location you selected when you applied, at least that was for me. It's not at a duty location. Most of us from central East went to the CBP Advanced Training Center in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia and no they don't pay for you to go there.
                            Wow ok. Yeah i heard you have to foot your own bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                              Wow ok. Yeah i heard you have to foot your own bill.
                              I had no problem with it, just I know others out there would be wondering. They do pay for trip to and from academy.

Comment

• Take home as GS5 in NYC/NJ w/o Ot is around $840 after taxes w/5% in TSP, as GS7 it's like $1100.

PFT2 is before you enter the academy, I'm at JFK and took mine around this time last year, I went to Plattsburgh, NY, it's upstate and about a 5 hour drive, but I knew it'd be cooler and I hate running in the heat. Worked out well for me and I went to Montreal right after.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                                EOD - 08/2014
                                FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                                DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8209 users online. 184 members and 8025 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X