300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
    I'm waiting for Miami, feeling the same way. Let's hope it doesn't take forever lol. I don't know for how long I can stay jobless lol...
    Were you referred to the SU? I know Miami is a bit harder than EWR to get. EWR shouldn't be bad. I give it a week max before they form a class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
      I heard they were really short on Personnel [emoji15]
      They are, it shouldn't be a long wait. Are you aiming for EWR?

Comment

• Well I had my VBT/SI yesterday and received my NOR EMAIL this morning with "eligible" . I checked CASS its not checked off but finally my medical is √off along with my PFT-1 which was √ last week not sure what the next step is but I'm a bit nervous about the poly even though I have nothing to hide or be scared I'm just nervous in general and Dont want fail results from this we have all come a long way to just fail over a poly in which we have nothing to hide. I wish everyone luck and congratulations on getting to where you are in the process. I know it would be crazy to ask since everyone's journey is different but any idea on what I should expect next and approximately how much time do I have to train for the PFT-2 which is a big step for me? Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
          Lol I wish they would cut me a check on the first day ah ah ah. I think it's around 27k to 30k.
          GS-5 step 1 @ Newark is 36k from what I see. Hopefully GS-7 is the case going to Newark.
          Originally posted by milperil View Post
          Lol I wish they would cut me a check on the first day ah ah ah. I think it's around 27k to 30k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post

Yeah, that is my geo location... And I am glad I got it !!! I live in Jersey.
            Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post

Comment

• I this point, I would work the first year for 20k.. I know better $ will come year after year!

Comment

Were you referred to the SU? I know Miami is a bit harder than EWR to get. EWR shouldn't be bad. I give it a week max before they form a class.

I was referred to SU this morning. I heard Miami is hard, but it'll have to be easy for me lol.

Comment

Only God knows how long the wait is to get into Newark now.

It won't be long. Hopefully I'll still be at Fletc when you come down here

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                    Yeah, that is my geo location... And I am glad I got it !!! I live in Jersey.
                    What part of NJ. I'm from Monmouth County but will move to Queens after I graduate for jfk.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                      What part of NJ. I'm from Monmouth County but will move to Queens after I graduate for jfk.
                      Hudson County [emoji4]

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                        I live approximately 15-20 min from Newark Airport. And that is without snow on the roads [emoji6]

Comment

• I used to live in JC, now I live in Bergen County, near Ft. Lee

Comment

• How do you know when you've been sent to SU?. I checked my CASS this morning and now all of a sudden i see a double of my results

Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                            My CASS is referred to scheduling unit also.

Waiting for that spot at Newark!

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                              How do you know when you've been sent to SU?. I checked my CASS this morning and now all of a sudden i see a double of my results
                              Mine showed the same thing.

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                                How do you know when you've been sent to SU?. I checked my CASS this morning and now all of a sudden i see a double of my results
                                What else does it say? Read it. Mine shows double also, but says "sent to SU for EOD"

Last edited by Pisan917; 08-04-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7874 users online. 394 members and 7480 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X