Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
    My apologies! Just a little nervous ������������
    Just be yourself. Use common sense. Take a deep breathe before responding. Believe me you'll be just fine. Good luck when you go take it.

Comment

• Hey guys!
      Checked my CASS this morning and it said:
      You have been referred to the scheduling unit.

Now Waiting..............patiently without patience lol.

Comment

• My CASS is referred to scheduling unit also.

Waiting for that spot at Newark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My case in the security office. Hopefully I get schedule for polygraph soon

Comment

• Just got my Provisional Clear Form ; )

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
              Just got my Provisional Clear Form ; )
              High Five girl yeyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                My CASS is referred to scheduling unit also.

Waiting for that spot at Newark!

See you in Newark [emoji4] Whenever that may be !!

Comment

• Has anyone else that's passed the VBT/SI not gotten their E-QIP email yet? I only received the preparation one.

It looked like this

You can prepare for the future request to complete the online e-QIP by reviewing the e-QIP form here, e-QIP preparation tool. We suggest you print the PDF version and fill in the requested information now so that when you receive the request to complete the online e-QIP, you will have the information available to fill in the online form.
                  Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Lethal; 08-04-2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

See you in Newark [emoji4] Whenever that may be !!
                    Only God knows how long the wait is to get into Newark now.

Comment

I'm waiting for Miami, feeling the same way. Let's hope it doesn't take forever lol. I don't know for how long I can stay jobless lol...

Comment

I heard they were really short on Personnel [emoji15]
                        Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                          I'm waiting for Miami, feeling the same way. Let's hope it doesn't take forever lol. I don't know for how long I can stay jobless lol...
                          me too lol!!! When do we receive our first check ??? I am curious [emoji6]

Comment

• So, it's official, I'm out. Took the polygraph July 11th with an "inconclusive" result. Yesterday I got the email saying "...We have been notified by the Office of Internal Affairs that you did not complete a favorable polygraph examination; therefore, your tentative offer of employment is being withdrawn. Thank you for your interest in employment with CBP. We wish you well in your future endeavors."

It's weird because I never got a chance to retake the test, I was never contacted by my BI, none of my referrals or past employers were contacted and my CASS seemed to be on hold with only three green checks for the last two months.

Does anyone know how long I have to wait to reapply? I'm 36, married, first child on the way, just bought a house, so this was probable my last shot.

Good luck and congrats to everyone in the process and moving forward.

Comment

me too lol!!! When do we receive our first check ??? I am curious [emoji6]
                              One more thing, I wonder how much we will be bringing home without overtime and things like that. At least for the first weeks..whether we are hired at GS-5 or GS-7??? Just an approximate??

Comment

One more thing, I wonder how much we will be bringing home without overtime and things like that. At least for the first weeks..whether we are hired at GS-5 or GS-7??? Just an approximate??
                                Lol I wish they would cut me a check on the first day ah ah ah. I think it's around 27k to 30k.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5828 users online. 257 members and 5571 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X