300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
    Did anybody here started academy with just provisional clearance?
    You will start the academy with interim clearance. They start investigation while you are at the academy. Sometimes they finished before the graduation sometimes not. Problem with that is you will go to academy even start working at the duty station if you get reworked clearance you they will terminate your employment. That's the risk you are taking. I hope that is your answer looking for.

Comment

• email suggests wearing business casual for SI.... feels weird not wearing a full suit for an interview

Comment

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
        email suggests wearing business casual for SI.... feels weird not wearing a full suit for an interview
        Wear a full suit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

email suggests wearing business casual for SI.... feels weird not wearing a full suit for an interview
          I'm pretty sure you won't get gigged for wearing a suit, but it's not required. I interviewed with 15 others and only one of them was wearing a full suit. I wore a tie without a jacket, which is what most of the guys were wearing and I passed.

CBPO 15-1 Applicant
          Application- 2/19/2015
          Written exam (Passed) - 4/8/2015
          TSL - 4/30/2015
          SF86/eQip - 5/26/2015
          VBT/SI (Passed) - 5/29/2015
          Medical Exam/PFT1 (Passed) - 6/2/2015
          Assigned Duty Location (Presidio, TX) - 6/24/2015
          Reapplied Under 15-4 to get a new location - 6/29/2015
          Last edited by tevance67; 08-01-2015, 06:41 PM.
          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

I wore a full suit. The female candidate also there wore a suit. The third candidate present at our interview wore kahkis, boat shoes and a short sleeve blue t-****. All 3 of us passed the interview. Take that as you may. I would still suggest wearing a suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
              I wouldn't worry about it but i would def call MHC about it. They sent me that email and attached a pregnancy form to explain how far along i was and the details. Which was crazy to me because never had i put on my app i was pregnant because i wasn't and not with child. But definitely call them.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
              Thanks, I am definitely calling them Monday first thing in the morning [emoji6] The pregnancy form lol, and you werent even pregnant!!! We never know what to expect from them !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                Hi guys, I have a question, I received an email from the Medical Review Unit requesting some information. The email says:
                "This email contains attachments that require your action. *Please open the password protected attachments using your applicant identification number"
                I checked the email million times and I couldn't find any attachments or link... Right away I emailed them back for them to try once again. Did any of you had this problem before? Maybe was their mistake....
                I had this problem before. When I first opened the email it was from my phone and I didn't see any attachments. I quickly emailed them but they never replied to that email. The next day I tried open using my laptop instead and there two attachments there. Maybe you should try open it from your computer if not already try.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
                  I had this problem before. When I first opened the email it was from my phone and I didn't see any attachments. I quickly emailed them but they never replied to that email. The next day I tried open using my laptop instead and there two attachments there. Maybe you should try open it from your computer if not already try.
                  Yeah, I tried from my laptop too [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] and I cant see any attachments!!! I will call them tomorrow for sure.....Thanks for the info [emoji4]

Comment

• Finally

After being a 13-1 applicant who game the exam october 2013, finally on 7/26/2015 they checked off the biggest part on cass (background investigation) finally!!!!!! And now only drug test left wonder how long that takes call first or drug test first???

Comment

Yeah, I tried from my laptop too [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] and I cant see any attachments!!! I will call them tomorrow for sure.....Thanks for the info [emoji4]
                      Oh ok. You're welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP4LIFE View Post
                        After being a 13-1 applicant who game the exam october 2013, finally on 7/26/2015 they checked off the biggest part on cass (background investigation) finally!!!!!! And now only drug test left wonder how long that takes call first or drug test first???
                        Wow it took your BI a long time, but it's done at last. That's good. Congrats. My background was cleared on the second week of last month (July) I believe, and about a week later I got scheduled for drug test which I did last Friday(July 24th). Hopefully you'll get to do yours very soon too.

Comment

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
                          Yeah. Everything was flowing pretty smoothly up until the breach, and then it seemed like everything came to a screeching halt. I haven't heard anything since they contacted me to give me my duty station.

I also reapplied under the 15-4 opening on 6/29/15 to get a new duty location. I haven't heard anything since, so I'm not sure if it's due to the breach or due to me re-applying. The 15-4 announcement closed 7/19/15, and I haven't been contacted about it since it closed. My old applicant ID number is still active in CASS so I'm not sure what's going on.

CBPO 15-1 Applicant
                          Application- 2/19/2015
                          Written exam (Passed) - 4/8/2015
                          TSL - 4/30/2015
                          SF86/eQip - 5/26/2015
                          VBT/SI (Passed) - 5/29/2015
                          Medical Exam/PFT1 (Passed) - 6/2/2015
                          Assigned Duty Location (Presidio, TX) - 6/24/2015
                          Reapplied Under 15-4 to get a new location - 6/29/2015
                          It definitely wasn't the security breach

CBPO 15-1 Southwest Region
                          Applied - 3/2/15
                          Exam - 4/2/15
                          TS - 4/30/15
                          NOR - 5/1/15
                          eQIP - 6/8/15
                          PFT1/Med - 6/9/15
                          VBT/SI/Finger prints - 6/10/15
                          Credit pull - 6/15/15
                          Duty Location - 6/24/15
                          Provisional Clear - 7/3/15
                          Drug screen - 7/9/15
                          Polygraph - 7/16/15, 7/24/15
                          BI started - 7/29/15
                          BI cleared on CASS? 7/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP4LIFE View Post
                            Wow that wait! I somehow received my green check for it a day after meeting my BI, I think it may have something to do with my provisional clear and completing the polygraph though. The drug test can be random at anytime, mine was after the VBT/SI and before the poly.

Comment

Thanks, I am definitely calling them Monday first thing in the morning [emoji6] The pregnancy form lol, and you werent even pregnant!!! We never know what to expect from them !!!!
                              maybe you are pregnant and they found out before you even knew

Comment

• Originally posted by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis View Post
                                maybe you are pregnant and they found out before you even knew
                                You just made my day!!!![emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9524 users online. 450 members and 9074 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X