Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=shaun11;3702218]Just completed my VBT and SI. Had my fingerprints scanned and was told that I passed! Now waiting for the next step! 15-2 Applicant.

Congrats! I'm also a 15-2 applicant and I have completed my PFt-1 and I have my VBt/SI on Monday do you have any other steps done already? Curious to know because I'm training for the PFt-2 and i hope I will get more than the two weeks that I got when I scheduled the PFT1. Seeing everyone who goes to there VBT/SI are getting results right there and then

Comment

• Completed the VBT & SI yesterday and just received the email today that I passed! So hyped! Waiting for the next step. I still haven't received my background check paperwork (E-QIP)

Comment

• Anyone on here headed to Newark once they finish the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
          Anyone on here headed to Newark once they finish the process?
          Me [emoji4]

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
            Me [emoji4]
            Cool. Where are you in the process?

Comment

Cool. Where are you in the process?
              Submitted EQIP Jun 8...have not heard anything yet/no polygraph either.

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                Submitted EQIP Jun 8...have not heard anything yet/no polygraph either.
                Ok. Hopefully they move you along soon.

Comment

Ok. Hopefully they move you along soon.
                  Ohh Yeah!! I cant wait... [emoji106] [emoji106]

Comment

• Does anyone know if you can listen to music during the pft2?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                      I applied to the 15-3 announcement and still haven't heard anything. My USAJob status still states "Received." I had already completed the computer test, medical, fitness, VBT/SI, from another announcement. Not sure how this goes. Do they wait to review the candidates that already have stuff completed last after the people that need stuff completed?
                      It takes a while for them to catch up. I was waiting on a region they cancelled hiring for and had to choose another. You are waiting on a NOR in your email, and that will have your new CASS login. USAJOBS (thus far in my experience) is useless in tracking your CBP status. Once you get your CASS login, you will start having stuff get checked off again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                        Does anyone know if you can listen to music during the pft2?

No, you can not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anillo631 View Post
                          Does anyone know if you can listen to music during the pft2?

Someone said previously on the forum that it is a no-go. I'm still waiting on the pft2 myself, so no experience. I don't see why they would. I've done runs for other agencies and it was not permitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                            Ive been testing and applied for that location THIS TIME AROUND. I really want to live somewhere where its always warm or hot honestly. If I'm given the option of another location I will take it honestly.
                            At first I was bummed because I wanted Newark over JFK but after learning a few things I'm happy with JFK. It's a different beast than other ports.

Comment

Has anyone with a family (wife/husband and kid/kids) accepted a position and had to relocate following the academy to your duty location? Or anyone in the process now that will be doing so?
                              A large portion of my class have children. Only one person closed on a new house before Academy. Everyone else's family are back home which sucks because bunch will have to move far or be away from family for a bit.

Comment

• Met with BI today

Reposting my timeline here once again..

CBPO 15-1 Southwest Region
                                Applied - 3/2/15
                                Exam - 4/2/15
                                TS - 4/30/15
                                NOR - 5/1/15
                                eQIP - 6/8/15
                                PFT1/Med - 6/9/15
                                VBT/SI/Finger prints - 6/10/15
                                Credit pull - 6/15/15
                                Duty Location - 6/24/15
                                Provisional Clear - 7/3/15
                                Drug screen - 7/9/15
                                Polygraph - 7/16/15, 7/24/15
                                BI started - 7/29/15
                                Last edited by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis; 07-29-2015, 11:45 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8321 users online. 287 members and 8034 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X