300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by socal_23 View Post
    15-2 Applicant. Took the VBT/SI this morning and also did fingerprints. Duty Location is San Ysidro. Hoping everything goes well!
    Good luck partner, I'm going for San Ysidro, too! 15-3, also. Just got my email today for the VBT/SI I'm August. Here's hoping it all goes well for us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
      Good luck partner, I'm going for San Ysidro, too! 15-3, also. Just got my email today for the VBT/SI I'm August. Here's hoping it all goes well for us!
      Good luck to you as well. Don't overthink the VBT/SI, just be confident with your responses.

Comment

• What email do you get when you pass the VBT? I just got a notice of results email but I don't think it's related to the SI/VBT

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
          What email do you get when you pass the VBT? I just got a notice of results email but I don't think it's related to the SI/VBT

My SI interview results came from the e-mail "CBP HIRING SI" and was "signed" by the Structured interview scheduling team".

It looked like this

This Notice of Results is to update you regarding the status of your application with the Department of Homeland Security for the position of Customs and Border Protection Officer. Your results indicate "eligible", which means that you passed this process and will receive further consideration.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpenuch View Post
            My SI interview results came from the e-mail "CBP HIRING SI" and was "signed" by the Structured interview scheduling team".

It looked like this

This Notice of Results is to update you regarding the status of your application with the Department of Homeland Security for the position of Customs and Border Protection Officer. Your results indicate "eligible", which means that you passed this process and will receive further consideration.

Hope this helps.
            Oh, **** I guess I did pass! They said the results would come in two weeks, so I wasn't expecting it so soon. Now I just have to practice for my retry of the fitness test.

Comment

• The website http://www.bpspouses.com is very helpful for the relocation process.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatethelastcookie View Post
                GEO/Location: JFK....is that where you have been testing or want to go? I have a former co-worker that is in JFK, he mentioned to take any other location than JFK; however, this is probably do to the current management in place at the location. If that's the case, 2 years or so, new leaders will be in.
                Ive been testing and applied for that location THIS TIME AROUND. I really want to live somewhere where its always warm or hot honestly. If I'm given the option of another location I will take it honestly.
                CBPO: GS-5
                Geo/Location: JFK
                Tested: 3/'13
                NOR (84)
                Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• SOOOO just 3 business days later My SI interview results came from the e-mail "CBP HIRING SI" and was "signed" by the Structured interview scheduling team".

It looked like this

Im excited can't believe how quickly its moving along. I will be printing my E-Quip out and get started on that.
                  CBPO: GS-5
                  Geo/Location: JFK
                  Tested: 3/'13
                  NOR (84)
                  Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                  Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                  Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                  The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                  BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                  EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

• Hello All, looks like in the same boat as most. I have passed the physical and SI; I'm currently awaiting a poly.
                    Exam 8328

'Goonie'

Comment

• Originally posted by Naz887 View Post
                      Hello All, looks like in the same boat as most. I have passed the physical and SI; I'm currently awaiting a poly.
                      I think all of you in this same boat need to do the eQIP before you can be scheduled for a polygraph. Also the polygraph isn't necessarily after the VBT/SI and can be done after your BI.
                      Last edited by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis; 07-29-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone had there provisional clearance go through on CASS? If so, how long did it take? I signed mine off July 7th.

Comment

• Anyone know when the next Academy is?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by haoken View Post
                            Anyone know when the next Academy is?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
                            August, 18th.

Comment

• I applied to the 15-3 announcement and still haven't heard anything. My USAJob status still states "Received." I had already completed the computer test, medical, fitness, VBT/SI, from another announcement. Not sure how this goes. Do they wait to review the candidates that already have stuff completed last after the people that need stuff completed?

Comment

• Just completed my VBT and SI. Had my fingerprints scanned and was told that I passed! Now waiting for the next step! 15-2 Applicant.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7691 users online. 167 members and 7524 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X