Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that go down to the academy and need to relocate, you will have accrued approximately 40 hours of vacation time by the time you graduate. If relocating, you will be afforded the opportunity to use that time to move if that's enough time. Most people arrange their housing prior to arrival at their duty location or during the month at pre-academy to ensure that they have everything squared away by the time you get back.

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
    EOD - 08/2014
    FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
    DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Question and pardon me if this may have been answered before but I opened my CASS this morning and I have a green √ next to my fitness and it does say "fitness test has been successfully completed" does this mean I passed or just that I completed the fitness test.....Also as for my medical I'm assuming its normal for it to say that it was sent to medical review for determination? If anyone can help with my questions thank you in advance !

Comment

• Hey guys..i just had my VBT today. I took the SI after the VBT & then the fingerprints after the interview. How long does it usually take to get the result of the VBT & SI? Thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
          Question and pardon me if this may have been answered before but I opened my CASS this morning and I have a green √ next to my fitness and it does say "fitness test has been successfully completed" does this mean I passed or just that I completed the fitness test.....Also as for my medical I'm assuming its normal for it to say that it was sent to medical review for determination? If anyone can help with my questions thank you in advance !
          Green means passed and completed. The medical review is common; if you had any secondary blood work done, submitted info for any surgeries, or other odd stuff, you may be waiting a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
            wow!! good luck to those with families. God is in control and everything will work out for the better!!
            GEO/Location: JFK....is that where you have been testing or want to go? I have a former co-worker that is in JFK, he mentioned to take any other location than JFK; however, this is probably do to the current management in place at the location. If that's the case, 2 years or so, new leaders will be in.

Comment

• Originally posted by mariosa83 View Post
              When you failed your Poly on 2010 how long did you had to wait to reapply?
              most places are 1 to 3 years. I believe DHS is 1 year. No worries about failing the poly, happens all the time to the best candidates (really). you can take the poly one day, trigger a deception, and get kicked. take the same test the following day, same exact questions, same order, pass with flying colors.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatethelastcookie View Post
                Green means passed and completed. The medical review is common; if you had any secondary blood work done, submitted info for any surgeries, or other odd stuff, you may be waiting a bit.

Thank you! Do you know to begin the BI if they will notify me or am I supposed to of found a link to begin the process already? On the CASS it says they have not received background investigation documentation which is required to begin the investigation. Does this usually say this or should I of sent something in already?

Comment

• Originally posted by starhawk07 View Post
                  Hey guys..i just had my VBT today. I took the SI after the VBT & then the fingerprints after the interview. How long does it usually take to get the result of the VBT & SI? Thanks!!!
                  Most likely you've passed because they wouldn't allow you to do the SI and or the fingerprint. But as far as results i received an email the very next day at 4:00pm saying i was eligible and passed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
                    Most likely you've passed because they wouldn't allow you to do the SI and or the fingerprint. But as far as results i received an email the very next day at 4:00pm saying i was eligible and passed.

thank you so much!!! i really hope so!

Comment

thank you so much!!! i really hope so!
                      Welcome... and don't worry about this result and any other results in the future if it's meant for you, you'll make it through the end. All you can do is give it your best shot and hope for the best [emoji3] [emoji4]

Comment

Hey guys..i just had my VBT today. I took the SI after the VBT & then the fingerprints after the interview. How long does it usually take to get the result of the VBT & SI? Thanks!!!
                        It varies. I got an e-mail that night ( about 6hrs later), but it could also take a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                          Thank you! Do you know to begin the BI if they will notify me or am I supposed to of found a link to begin the process already? On the CASS it says they have not received background investigation documentation which is required to begin the investigation. Does this usually say this or should I of sent something in already?
                          With the cybersecurity breach, I'm not sure if an email containing the link was provided or not. You can contact the number referenced on the usajobs announcement to verify this. Don't be afraid to call them, just don't call them every week asking for an update.

ps are you attempting to stay in texas? if so, try for the Houston sea port unless you are further north.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatethelastcookie View Post
                            With the cybersecurity breach, I'm not sure if an email containing the link was provided or not. You can contact the number referenced on the usajobs announcement to verify this. Don't be afraid to call them, just don't call them every week asking for an update.

ps are you attempting to stay in texas? if so, try for the Houston sea port unless you are further north.

I always hesitate to call but I just don't want time to waste with the background seeing that everything is going so quick. As for me staying in Texas yes I am when I applied I chose the Pharr bridge which is 45 min from me so this is where I plan on staying.

Comment

• 15-2 Applicant. Took the VBT/SI this morning and also did fingerprints. Duty Location is San Ysidro. Hoping everything goes well!

Comment

• When is the next Academy class for CBP?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7585 users online. 393 members and 7192 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X