Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jjdementia View Post
    Anyone else in this boat? I've got everything checked off (including drug test) except for the BI & Quals. I signed the PO on the background, so does that mean those still need to be checked off? Or, does it mean I'm just waiting on the call?

    I'm trying to get an idea of what is going on, MHC was tight lipped about the whole thing, but I'm trying to figure out what to do with my lease which is up in Sept.



    Thanks!

    I have had the same 4 green checks for what seems like FOREVERRRRR. I wish they would contact me to take a drug test so that I know they haven't forgotten about me.

    I know what you mean about the lease….I have kids and worry about the logistics sometimes. Oh well…..
    CBPO 14-2 Applicant
    Application- 7/23/2014
    Written exam - 9/24/2015
    NOR: 10/31/2014
    TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
    SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
    Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
    PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
    VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
    Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
    NOPA- 5/4/2015
    Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
    Met with BI - 5/30/2015
    Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
    BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
    Drug Test - 9/24/2015
    Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
    EOD: 10/26/15
    FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
      I have had the same 4 green checks for what seems like FOREVERRRRR. I wish they would contact me to take a drug test so that I know they haven't forgotten about me.

      I know what you mean about the lease….I have kids and worry about the logistics sometimes. Oh well…..
      Have you met with your BI yet?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
        Have you met with you BI yet?
        May 30th…I met with him. Everything has been submitted….the last I heard from him was June 20th.
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

        Comment


        • Eqip back to work yeyeyy.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
            May 30th…I met with him. Everything has been submitted….the last I heard from him was June 20th.
            Hopefully we get the call soon...

            Comment


            • I did the PFT1 test and medical test today.

              Passed everything and I looked at the scoring info online (the rubric they provide) and out of 144points I received 114. I know that it's above the minimum 80, but I hope it's enough to keep going on. And I have my VBT and SI scheduled for the middle of August. I just can't wait to get all of this over with bc my background is going to take forever due to the fact that I lived overseas for a few years after college.



              Good luck to everyone else no matter what point in the process you're currently at! I'm excited and hope to have this be my career!
              Last edited by CKarliy45; 07-24-2015, 03:01 PM.
              CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
              Queens, NY (JFK)

              04/27/15 - Applied
              06/23/15 - External Assessment
              07/22/15 - Medical / PFT1
              08/19/15 - VBT / SI / FP
              8/24/15 - e-QIP

              Patiently waiting... And EXCITED!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CKarliy45 View Post
                I did the PFT1 test and medical test today.

                Passed everything and I looked at the scoring info online (the rubric they provide) and out of 144points I received 114. I know that it's above the minimum 80, but I hope it's enough to keep going on. And I have my VBT and SI scheduled for the middle of August. I just can't wait to get all of this over with bc my background is going to take forever due to the fact that I lived overseas for a few years after college.



                Good luck to everyone else no matter what point in the process you're currently at! I'm excited and hope to have this be my career!
                Good luck to you.. I know background takes long time.

                Comment


                • Just for everyone's information, the score you receive on PFT's once you've gotten a TSL isn't used in some sort of ranking system. As long as you pass, you continue in the hiring process. It's not like if you score an 87 and pass and someone gets a 150 and passes that they're above you.
                  EOD - 08/2014
                  FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                  DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

                  Comment


                  • I had my SI and VBT this morning. Just got an e-mail with NOR stating that I received a rating of eligible. I'm pumped.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mpenuch View Post
                      I had my SI and VBT this morning. Just got an e-mail with NOR stating that I received a rating of eligible. I'm pumped.
                      Wow that was really fast! CONGRATS

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lilab View Post
                        Wow that was really fast! CONGRATS
                        Thanks. Yeah I was messaging with another candidate who also interviewed today and they also received their results through e-mail at the same time.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                          Just for everyone's information, the score you receive on PFT's once you've gotten a TSL isn't used in some sort of ranking system. As long as you pass, you continue in the hiring process. It's not like if you score an 87 and pass and someone gets a 150 and passes that they're above you.


                          oh I know that. I just noted it because of my competition with myself. I wanted to get over a certain score.
                          CBPO 15-2 Series/Grade 1895/07
                          Queens, NY (JFK)

                          04/27/15 - Applied
                          06/23/15 - External Assessment
                          07/22/15 - Medical / PFT1
                          08/19/15 - VBT / SI / FP
                          8/24/15 - e-QIP

                          Patiently waiting... And EXCITED!

                          Comment


                          • I did my drug screening yesterday.
                            Now I'm ready for the PFT2 whenever it comes around. I've been running 5 miles everyday.
                            Has anyone who had everything green been called already? Another question, for guys who already did pft2, how many days in advance do you know you have the test before you go take it? Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • I had my notice for the pft2 about one month out. If you're running 5 miles a day I wouldn't sweat it, seriously it's a joke, if anything dial back a bit so you don't get injured.

                              Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by penguinorange View Post
                                I had my notice for the pft2 about one month out. If you're running 5 miles a day I wouldn't sweat it, seriously it's a joke, if anything dial back a bit so you don't get injured.

                                Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                                Thanks! I just wanted to know for curiosity. Like you said, it's a joke. They can come wake me up in the middle of the night to do it, and I'll still swallow it like fresh air...lol

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6365 users online. 239 members and 6126 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X