Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mpenuch View Post
    It sounds like you passed. The minimum pushups are 12, situps 20, 8 side steps, 1 minute for the lift test. You need a score of 80 to pass, and according to the scoring sheet, you scored 18 points in PU, 15 in SU, 36 in SST, 36 LLT. Your overall score is a 105.

    Just know heading into PFT-2 the minimum pushups are 25.
    Minimum push ups is 17 and minimum sit ups is 25 unless that has somehow changed in the last day or so. Good luck.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mpenuch View Post
      It sounds like you passed. The minimum pushups are 12, situps 20, 8 side steps, 1 minute for the lift test. You need a score of 80 to pass, and according to the scoring sheet, you scored 18 points in PU, 15 in SU, 36 in SST, 36 LLT. Your overall score is a 105.

      Just know heading into PFT-2 the minimum pushups are 25.
      Thank you for your response to my post . I was mostly worried about the step test that one I couldnt really catch a glimpse of the sheet other than the √ next to the "yes" that I completed the whole 5 min . As for the pft2 I thought it was 25 SU and 17PU . I hope I read correctly and the CBP website is correct

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DaniB View Post
        I did the vbt last March. If your not givin the SI following the VBT you more than likely failed the Vbt. That's how mine played out. I called HR and even talked to aunt who's a current cbpo at dtw. Sucks but that's not gona stop me.
        From my understanding your response to each scenario is recorded and reviewed later. I don't think the video is even evaluated until a later date or am I wrong about this? I've read others past experiences where they were given a separate date for their SI.
        CBPO

        Applied: 5/02/15
        External Assessment: 6/02/15
        TSL: 6/30/15
        NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
        Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
        VBT/SI: 08/04/15
        SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
        POLY: 11/03/15

        Comment


        • Originally posted by milkman2089 View Post
          From my understanding your response to each scenario is recorded and reviewed later. I don't think the video is even evaluated until a later date or am I wrong about this? I've read others past experiences where they were given a separate date for their SI.
          Sorry, but I think he failed the VBT.

          Comment


          • So my PFT-1 has gone green, but my Medical says that my form has been sent to the Medical Review Officer. Is that or normal? or does it mean they found something they want to take a closer look at?

            Comment


            • The second


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Finally green mark for my medical.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                  Finally green mark for my medical.
                  What was wrong with it? I've been on medical review for 3 weeks now.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                    What was wrong with it? I've been on medical review for 3 weeks now.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Abnormal EKG and I had to see specialist. He cleared me. But that did not take me long. Medical itself takes forever. I had my medical on April 3rd.

                    Comment


                    • Finally got my notice of results. Now just gotta wait for everything else lol

                      Comment


                      • Any news? Has anyone received the call? I only have drug test and 2nd fitness test left to complete.

                        Comment


                        • Had my PT1 the other day at JFK scored a 179. Now i have to take the VBT and SI aug 3rd. Unfortunately I have an inservice for my current job the same day. Just found that out today. How are they with rescheduling? Am i going yo miss the boat. I really want this job but i cant afford to miss my inservice for my current job.
                          NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                          Score: 95+
                          List:1XX February 2015
                          APD-5: TBT
                          Medical: TBT
                          Written Psychological: TBT
                          Oral Psychological: TBT
                          Meet with investigator: TBT
                          JST: TBT
                          Mini Med: TBT

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mpenuch View Post
                            So my PFT-1 has gone green, but my Medical says that my form has been sent to the Medical Review Officer. Is that or normal? or does it mean they found something they want to take a closer look at?
                            Question? How long did it take from the time you took the pft1 to when you received your results? I have my VBT on the 3rd and took my pft on the 21st.

                            Comment


                            • I see that on some posts it says the SI will be conducted at the same time as the VBT is this true? When I received the notification of my scheduled VBT it does not say anything of the SI being conducted at the same time and since I have to travel 5 hrs to Houston I'd like to know if I may have to go back for the SI? Any information helps thank you !

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by lilab View Post
                                I see that on some posts it says the SI will be conducted at the same time as the VBT is this true? When I received the notification of my scheduled VBT it does not say anything of the SI being conducted at the same time and since I have to travel 5 hrs to Houston I'd like to know if I may have to go back for the SI? Any information helps thank you !
                                I believe so, supposedly they are looking to mass hire. Therefore they are trying to speed up the process... For those who are CBP officers how long is the timeline from application to entrace into the academy?
                                NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                                Score: 95+
                                List:1XX February 2015
                                APD-5: TBT
                                Medical: TBT
                                Written Psychological: TBT
                                Oral Psychological: TBT
                                Meet with investigator: TBT
                                JST: TBT
                                Mini Med: TBT

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7930 users online. 352 members and 7578 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X