Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly 1 was in January and poly 2 was in march... and sit down was in may then he contacted me last Thursday for a follow up to questions he failed to ask??

Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
    Just curious, when was the first time you sat down and met with your BI?

Comment

• ok, another weird question and I hope anyone can respond to this one. Does anyone know of someone that has been hired on a provisional clearance and then been pulled? If so, what were they pulled for? I swear to god I thought that I was cleared already (I literally received my call while on a train in a tunnel under water) and thought she said my BI was clear. Looking back at my notes, my BI turned in my backgrounds on April 22nd and it's now July 20!!! The only thing that I can think of that might be holding back my backgrounds is that they could not get a hold of one of my supervisors that I worked for... What do you guys think. . . I've moved around a lot of stuff for my family and I and I am now working in the pre-academy....would hate to lose this for some weird reason or something that I can't think of right now.

Comment

• Question.. Who do I contact to find out the reason why I was disqualified?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Had my medical and pft today. Wasn't bad but I was sure hurting from the police physical I did over the weekend.

Was scheduled for the vbt but due to work had to reschedule.

Hopefully things move along quickly

Comment

• Was referred to the scheduling unit month ago, but Im still kicking rocking, waiting for "the call", haha. Has anyone ever had the guts to call the Scheduling Unit in regards to "the hold up"? Cheers to all in the process! Best of luck to those testing soon!

Comment

• [QUOTE=zmara;3696452]Question.. Who do I contact to find out the reason why I was disqualified?

What did you get disqualified from? Backgrounds? Polygraph? I thought if someone was disqualified for backgrounds they would let you know in one way or another what the reason was for? Polygraph I don't know if your going to know the exact reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConanPhipsi176 View Post
                Was referred to the scheduling unit month ago, but Im still kicking rocking, waiting for "the call", haha. Has anyone ever had the guts to call the Scheduling Unit in regards to "the hold up"? Cheers to all in the process! Best of luck to those testing soon!
                It could be a port availability issue. What port are you waiting for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                  It could be a port availability issue. What port are you waiting for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like it would be. I'll be at Dulles AirPort.

Comment

• The next announcement says early December 2016 I hope they meant 2015? I am really hoping ports other than the border will be open?? Must be a typo??

Comment

• About to take the PT1 at JFK any one know how the parking situation is there?
                      NYPD EXAM #4329 May 2014
                      Score: 95+
                      List:1XX February 2015
                      APD-5: TBT
                      Medical: TBT
                      Written Psychological: TBT
                      Oral Psychological: TBT
                      Meet with investigator: TBT
                      JST: TBT
                      Mini Med: TBT

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_smith01 View Post
                        About to take the PT1 at JFK any one know how the parking situation is there?
                        Park in the visitors parking area once you turn in. Just don't move any cones. They are quick to tow your car there.
                        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
                          ok, another weird question and I hope anyone can respond to this one. Does anyone know of someone that has been hired on a provisional clearance and then been pulled? If so, what were they pulled for? I swear to god I thought that I was cleared already (I literally received my call while on a train in a tunnel under water) and thought she said my BI was clear. Looking back at my notes, my BI turned in my backgrounds on April 22nd and it's now July 20!!! The only thing that I can think of that might be holding back my backgrounds is that they could not get a hold of one of my supervisors that I worked for... What do you guys think. . . I've moved around a lot of stuff for my family and I and I am now working in the pre-academy....would hate to lose this for some weird reason or something that I can't think of right now.
                          Hope someone can help you with this. How scary to be starting this thinking it could be over the next day.

Did you sign the form that you would go before your background cleared?
                          CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                          Application- 7/23/2014
                          Written exam - 9/24/2015
                          NOR: 10/31/2014
                          TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                          SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                          Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                          PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                          VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                          Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                          NOPA- 5/4/2015
                          Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                          Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                          Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                          BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                          Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                          Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                          EOD: 10/26/15
                          FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Good news eqip will be open soon. They are testing it right now. It is on their Web page.

Comment

• What ports are new CBP officers not hired at usually? What ports or what regions? I am trying to get the northeast, southeast or Florida and I am waiting on the next annoucment what are my chances?

Comment

• Originally posted by service4others View Post
                                What ports are new CBP officers not hired at usually? What ports or what regions? I am trying to get the northeast, southeast or Florida and I am waiting on the next annoucment what are my chances?
                                Southeast would be great!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8929 users online. 424 members and 8505 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X