NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
    Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
    Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
    Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
    The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
    BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
    EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• Another weird question guys. I'm in the pre-academy right now and starting my second week tomorrow (I'm writing this on a sunday night). Since Friday night I have been taken off of the CASS system. Is that normal? How long have you guys (ones that have been hired) stayed on the CASS system until they take you off?

Comment

• No results yet for 15-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
          No results yet for 15-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had already completed The computer test, medical, fitness, VBT/SI, and started background investigation during the 15-2 announcement but declined due to the location they gave me. I had applied to the 15-3 announcement but have not hard anything yet.

Comment

• At what point did you decline the location they offered you and how did you go about doing it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
              My BI just contacted this morning for an Interview. Things are moving....
              Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                At what point did you decline the location they offered you and how did you go about doing it?
                I completed the Computer Test, Medical, Fitness, VBT/SI and just began background investigation stuff and they gave me two locations in an email. I emailed back declining the locations because it just wasn't practical for me.

Comment

• In cases like this do they stop your process altogether or continue assuming you'll reapply to another announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
                    In cases like this do they stop your process altogether or continue assuming you'll reapply to another announcement?
                    Good question. No idea. I have been curious about that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                      Good question. No idea. I have been curious about that too.
                      "We are contacting you to let you know that we have received the locations for final duty stations that we are able to offer applicants. Your final job offer will be for one location only and some locations have limited vacancies so we are asking you to prioritize/rank ONLY the locations you are willing to accept and we will do our best to match your selection. You do not have to rank all five, but we may not be able to match you if you do not. If you are unable to accept any of the locations, you may decline all locations, and your CBP Officer application will be closed and you will have to reapply to a new vacancy announcement for future consideration."

Comment

• Pft 1 scheduled for tomorrow. Really nervous hoping for the best

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                          Pft 1 scheduled for tomorrow. Really nervous hoping for the best
                          Just finished mine. It's not bad. Good luck.

Comment

• Thank you! I Dont want to do my regular training tonight so I won't hurt or pull ssomething so i hope im ready.But have my SI scheduled for Aug 3rd so hoping for the best so I can continue with the next step

Comment

• Originally posted by lilab View Post
                              Thank you! I Dont want to do my regular training tonight so I won't hurt or pull ssomething so i hope im ready.But have my SI scheduled for Aug 3rd so hoping for the best so I can continue with the next step
                              August 13th here. From what the medical staff told me today, all the tests came back fine and I had no problem with the fitness test.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestedOfficer View Post
                                August 13th here. From what the medical staff told me today, all the tests came back fine and I had no problem with the fitness test.
                                That's great! Good luck on the rest of the process

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9991 users online. 468 members and 9523 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X