Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, it had those as well.... were you divorced? if not then I will guess it was not part of your poly .......

Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
    The cbpo polly consists of drug related, theft related and terrorism related questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      yes, it had those as well.... were you divorced? if not then I will guess it was not part of your poly .......

Just curious, when was the first time you sat down and met with your BI?
      CBPO 14-2 Applicant
      Application- 7/23/2014
      Written exam - 9/24/2015
      NOR: 10/31/2014
      TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
      SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
      Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
      PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
      VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
      Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
      NOPA- 5/4/2015
      Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
      Met with BI - 5/30/2015
      Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
      BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
      Drug Test - 9/24/2015
      Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
      EOD: 10/26/15
      FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• My poly didn't ask any questions about my divorce.
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• So, I've been in the process for almost two years now. I took the poly on January/2015, met with the background investigator a month ago, and I received the provisional clear form last week. Does anyone have an idea of how much longer the process will be? When are the next academies?

Comment

• Hello everyone, I have a question for people that know...

I've just finished my first week of Pre-academy, and there is a small group of us that have started together. Certain aspects of the job require that I have fully completed a background investigation. There are four of us in the class that have not completed a background investigation all the way and I was one of them. They announced it today and I was in shock because I was under the impression that the lady who had called me told me that I had completed backgrounds. After speaking to two of the FTO's there, they told me not to worry because this type of thing happens all the time with groups of people that they hire that there are always people who have not cleared backgrounds yet but always clear it after a few weeks or during academy.

I'm asking on here because I want to know what others think about this (sorry, only those that have been through this sort of thing i.e. people that have been hired and still not cleared in backgrounds please.) Might my FTO's only be saying this to calm me down? I would think that in order to pull me out of pre-academy or the academy itself because of something in my backgrounds that it would have to be a pretty significant thing, which I have nothing in there that is pretty significant. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_reason View Post
              Hello everyone, I have a question for people that know...

I've just finished my first week of Pre-academy, and there is a small group of us that have started together. Certain aspects of the job require that I have fully completed a background investigation. There are four of us in the class that have not completed a background investigation all the way and I was one of them. They announced it today and I was in shock because I was under the impression that the lady who had called me told me that I had completed backgrounds. After speaking to two of the FTO's there, they told me not to worry because this type of thing happens all the time with groups of people that they hire that there are always people who have not cleared backgrounds yet but always clear it after a few weeks or during academy.

I'm asking on here because I want to know what others think about this (sorry, only those that have been through this sort of thing i.e. people that have been hired and still not cleared in backgrounds please.) Might my FTO's only be saying this to calm me down? I would think that in order to pull me out of pre-academy or the academy itself because of something in my backgrounds that it would have to be a pretty significant thing, which I have nothing in there that is pretty significant. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for any advice...
              That's normal. I had maybe 10 or more in my group who's background wasn't clear during pre academy. Where are you stationed?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by nicolls90 View Post
                So, I've been in the process for almost two years now. I took the poly on January/2015, met with the background investigator a month ago, and I received the provisional clear form last week. Does anyone have an idea of how much longer the process will be? When are the next academies?
                There are 10-12 classes left between now and the closing of the fiscal year (September 30).

I think the next class opens 08/18.

Comment

• My BI just contacted this morning for an Interview. Things are moving....

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                    There are 10-12 classes left between now and the closing of the fiscal year (September 30).

Where can I check the schedule for the next classes? I just want to be sure on the dates...

Comment

Where can I check the schedule for the next classes? I just want to be sure on the dates...
                      As far as I know, class schedules are not officially released publicly.

You could ask MHC. They might share what they know.

Comment

• Fletc posts schedules online

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post

Interesting. How many are in each class?

Comment

https://www.fletc.gov/sites/default/...02-26-2015.pdf

This may help

Comment

• When are they going to open up for other ports around the US? They have had the border ports open forever. Must be a lot transferring from there to other places.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                                Interesting. How many are in each class?
                                Usually 48 is the standard.

I've also seen class sizes of 24 and 36...so it often depends on agency needs.

Normally, they plan for 48, 2-5 people are no-shows...and they run with 40 some-odd students.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5015 users online. 240 members and 4775 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X