Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone received their provisional Clearance Form without meeting the BI yet? If so, where are you guys in the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
      Did anyone received their provisional Clearance Form without meeting the BI yet? If so, where are you guys in the process?
      I haven't met with my BI yet and I received the form this Tuesday. I'm scheduled to take my polygraph next Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcfl View Post
        I haven't met with my BI yet and I received the form this Tuesday. I'm scheduled to take my polygraph next Thursday.
        I haven't met with my BI yet but I've taking the poly.

Comment

• I hope to get the call soon. It's been over a year already....

Comment

• Just got back from my pft-1. Unfortunately, I did not pass. I was not able to complete the step test and sustain the pace for all 5 minutes.

I won't let this be the end however. I'll just have to try again and make more of an effort to stay in shape. Good luck to everyone that's still in the running!

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
              I hope to get the call soon. It's been over a year already....
              Hopefully it will be soon. I'm continuing to train in the meantime.
              Last edited by kcfl; 07-16-2015, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                Just got back from my pft-1. Unfortunately, I did not pass. I was not able to complete the step test and sustain the pace for all 5 minutes.

I won't let this be the end however. I'll just have to try again and make more of an effort to stay in shape. Good luck to everyone that's still in the running!

I'm sorry... Hope things work out for you.

Comment

• yes I am referencing to the entrance exam. Regarding the testing center...Thank you for the response. BTW the notice said nothing of a payment so I assume its free compared to other entrance exams ie the one municipalities give. Also said nothing about dress but I assume its always to go in business casual

Comment

• Just got back from my medical and pft-1 appointment. Medical was easy enough, pretty sure there won't be any issues there. I thought the PFT went well. Did 45 pushups, 40 Situps, 12 side steps. The stairs thing was tiring but once I got into it, just had to fight off the boredom. So all in all, I think that went well.

I have my SI and VBT on the 24th, nervous about those, but also just looking forward to getting in there and seeing what happens.

Weird thing is I got my NOR, and the TO, which stated I was in consideration for Queens NY, but I never got my score from the entrance exam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
                      Just got back from my pft-1. Unfortunately, I did not pass. I was not able to complete the step test and sustain the pace for all 5 minutes.

Sorry to hear that. The step test was quite tiring. Right at the end i had to sit down for a while. Since you passed the test you should be able to apply again and do it over. My opinion i would write a letter to DHS Recruitment to please let you do that part of the test again. If they really need people i don't see why they would not accommodate your request.
                      With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• btw could anyone tell me what the steps are to thing process.thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                          Sorry to hear that. The step test was quite tiring. Right at the end i had to sit down for a while. Since you passed the test you should be able to apply again and do it over. My opinion i would write a letter to DHS Recruitment to please let you do that part of the test again. If they really need people i don't see why they would not accommodate your request.
                          Thanks, I definitely plan on doing that, especially since they want to add a large number of officers at JFK.

Comment

• Hey all. Any 15-2 applicants gotten the email for eQIP? Passed my PFT1 and medical, just waiting for the next step! Thanks all

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechaczech View Post
                              Hey all. Any 15-2 applicants gotten the email for eQIP? Passed my PFT1 and medical, just waiting for the next step! Thanks all
                              I'm 15-2 as well. At about the same step as you. From everything I have read e-qip is offline. I've been searching and everything states that it is a 4-6 week shutdown due to the breach, so that's going to slow things down as every federal agency relies on it for background. It was shut down right at the end of June, so it looks like it's still a couple weeks before any new investigations can begin.

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigsnapple View Post
                                yes I am referencing to the entrance exam. Regarding the testing center...Thank you for the response. BTW the notice said nothing of a payment so I assume its free compared to other entrance exams ie the one municipalities give. Also said nothing about dress but I assume its always to go in business casual
                                They are private contractors, and they usually run examinations for a lot of companies/agencies. I would not worry too much about dressing up, and yeah no charge to take the test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10445 users online. 523 members and 9922 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X