300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
    80 pushups at PFT... hopefully that speeds up my process along with 2 degrees lol
    Honestly, I highly doubt your pushups number would make the process faster.

Comment

80 pushups at PFT... hopefully that speeds up my process along with 2 degrees lol
      Oh wow. I can barely get 10 push ups in before my arm gives out on me [emoji34] but I'm really working on it. After all I passed the PFT1.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
        I applied for 14-2 too. And I got Miami.
        That's awesome. I'm seriously praying that they would change my duty location but I'm sure that's not very likely to happen. But i will most definitely look forward to any open announcement for Fl and the Caribbean.

Comment

• Originally posted by sassa26 View Post
          Oh wow. I can barely get 10 push ups in before my arm gives out on me [emoji34] but I'm really working on it. After all I passed the PFT1.

How did you end up doing on your PFT?

What did you wear? Is there a long wait?
          With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
            How did you end up doing on your PFT?

What did you wear? Is there a long wait?
            Well at first i was killing myself doing regular push ups going all the way down but for the PFT1 they put a 4 inch block underneath your chest and with that i was able to do 20 push ups. I wore regular gym attire. And no there was only one guy in front of me and by the time they finish check my heart rate i was ready to go.

Comment

Well at first i was killing myself doing regular push ups going all the way down but for the PFT1 they put a 4 inch block underneath your chest and with that i was able to do 20 push ups. I wore regular gym attire. And no there was only one guy in front of me and by the time they finish check my heart rate i was ready to go.

So you say, 0930 hours you in, by like 1pm out?
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                So you say, 0930 hours you in, by like 1pm out?
                No. my appointment was at 1:00 p.m. I got there at 12:45 and i left at 2:30

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                  Honestly, I highly doubt your pushups number would make the process faster.
                  I agree. The two degrees likely won't speed up the process either.

Comment

No. my appointment was at 1:00 p.m. I got there at 12:45 and i left at 2:30

Thanks.. Good luck through your process.

Comment

• Anyone from 15-3, hear anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                        1: No.

2: http://www.nteu.org/Documents/CBPNTEUAgreement.pdf

"Must be concealed if obscene, racially motivated, or gang-related."

Merlin, thank you so much for the reply. Be safe

Comment

• Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
                          Merlin, thank you so much for the reply. Be safe

Older policy also had it that tattoos be physically covered to the greatest extent possible. If you can conceal it, that's still not a bad idea in today's world.

Tats on the hands, face and/or neck will also probably draw additional scrutiny. In addition, tattoos might be an issue for certain collateral duties and assignments...like public relation, community outreach, Honor Guard and other high visibility gigs.

Comment

it was just frustration of driving for a long time, waiting in the lobby for hours and general frustration with no jobs lol... i let it all out haha
                            Ah ah ah lol I hear you...

Comment

That's awesome. I'm seriously praying that they would change my duty location but I'm sure that's not very likely to happen. But i will most definitely look forward to any open announcement for Fl and the Caribbean.

That's your best bet...

Comment

• Any news???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5336 users online. 204 members and 5132 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X