300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
    Well got the email about 6 weeks later that I failed the poly.. good luck to those who still remain in the process. Not even going to get into the debate of whether this part of the process is fair or not...

Anyone knows or have any ideas of the next ICE SA/IEA DO announcement will be? Thanks
    Wow sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by milperil View Post
      Wow sorry to hear that.
      Did they happen to extend a provisional clearance letter to you between your poly and DQ email?

Comment

• 15-2 applicant
        Just received my SI email!
        It's moving along nicely!
        CBPO

Applied: 5/02/15
        External Assessment: 6/02/15
        TSL: 6/30/15
        NOR: 07/23/15 (97)
        Medical/PFT1: 7/21/15
        VBT/SI: 08/04/15
        SF-86/E-QUIP: 09/11/15
        POLY: 11/03/15

Comment

• Now I finally know my BI is finished for sure. I just signed an Acknowledgement of Advisement Letter. In the letter it said: we have determined that you are suitable for continued employment with CBP. That was the most interesting sentence in that letter lol. I read the whole thing after I signed and emailed it back lol ah ah.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._A. View Post
            So with this provisional clearance letter, once submitted you continue in the process as if your BI has cleared (while it's actually still being conducted )...and if you are found to be unsuitable you'll be pulled at that time, even in the academy, correct?
            Yes that's correct. Even if I didn't receive one, when I called hiring center the other day, I asked about that, and that's exactly what she told me.

Comment

Now I finally know my BI is finished for sure. I just signed an Acknowledgement of Advisement Letter. In the letter it said: we have determined that you are suitable for continued employment with CBP. That was the most interesting sentence in that letter lol. I read the whole thing after I signed and emailed it back lol ah ah.....
              Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by sory_ann View Post
                Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]
                Sory_ann, thank you!

Comment

Now I finally know my BI is finished for sure. I just signed an Acknowledgement of Advisement Letter. In the letter it said: we have determined that you are suitable for continued employment with CBP. That was the most interesting sentence in that letter lol. I read the whole thing after I signed and emailed it back lol ah ah.....
                  Congrats... How long did it take you from the time you met your BI and received the advisement acknowledgement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                    Congrats... How long did it take you from the time you met your BI and received the advisement acknowledgement?
                    Thanks! It took two months and 25 days.

Comment

• How does grade series jump from

For example,

a GS7 would go to a GS 9, then to GS 11( journey man?? Then the steps would start ?

Comment

• I took the written test June 13th but still no results, is that common?

Comment

• Originally posted by Differ View Post
                          I took the written test June 13th but still no results, is that common?
                          It is very common. Mine took about 2 months.

Comment

Yes. Mine took well over a month to get.

Comment

It is a long process. I took my test over a year ago and still did not take my polygraph. Good luck to you.

Comment

• I just can't catch a break from this hiring process but I finally hit a speed bump . Two issues with my medical that I must address, it shouldn't be a problem but it's just a huge inconvenience. At least I know my medical paperwork was getting pushed through.

Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                                Well got the email about 6 weeks later that I failed the poly.. good luck to those who still remain in the process. Not even going to get into the debate of whether this part of the process is fair or not...

Anyone knows or have any ideas of the next ICE SA/IEA DO announcement will be? Thanks
                                Would your failed polygraph results with CBP affect any applications as an ICE SA/IEA DO since it is under the Department of Homeland Security as well?
                                Last edited by howlongdoihavetowaitforthis; 07-10-2015, 10:43 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11950 users online. 423 members and 11527 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X